SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Scooby Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:12 am

I watched. The issue with Mia being detained is To Be Continued.

Scooby

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:21 am

Yes -- the To Be Continued at the end was big. They didn't even have previews for the next week's episode -- they just immediately went right into airing Seven Year Switch.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:36 am

I saw a preview for next week...
Amber tells Dave about dating that other guy from the Gym. Dave says on an interview that he knew the guy, and that he used to talk about the girl he was dating (Amber) and Dave says, “If I had known it was her, I would’ve pulled-out”
Bobby and Danielle re having a great time, at dinner he tells her that he wants her to be his wife forever, Danielle says she is so happy in her interview. Then they show them riding bicycles and Bobby asking her if she would consider being a stay-at-home mom when they have children. In her interview, Danielle says she would not agree to that and that it may be a deal breaker for Bobby, etc and she hopes it is not!
Tristan was taken to an office by a detective at the airport, and he was given papers to read. The detective tells him that “this warrant is a serious thing” but they don’t show anymore... What could it be? Was Mia in trouble in the past?? It sounded serious! I hope it is not!

MAFS - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:47 am

There was a warrant for her arrest on charges of stalking claims by her ex boyfriend, and for stealing and using his credit card!!
It’s all here (mug shot and all!)

https://www.monstersandcritics.com/smallscreen/exclusive-married-at-first-sight-bride-mia-bally-was-detained-at-airport-after-stalking-claims/

Last edited by TrishB on Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:50 am

You would think shows like these check for criminal records!? I am surprised they did not know... or maybe they did but let it go for drama on the show?? wow!

TrishB
TrishB

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:15 pm

Thanks for the updates everyone. I still have not had a chance to watch it. I'm going to try a and catch up on the weekend. By that time, this week's link should be up.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:01 pm

Anyone watching?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:24 pm

suzq wrote:Anyone watching?

I'm here but late. Will start now as I am really interested in how Mia(sp?) is portrayed this evening.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:35 pm

I am fixated on Amber's hair. It looks crunchy to me and I just want to send her a hydrating conditioner.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle1109 Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:58 pm

So Mia says it wasn't her. It was identity theft and she didn't do any of it. How is that possible?

michelle1109

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:02 pm

Thanks for the updates, everyone. I appreciate it. Real life has taken over and I'm so far behind. Tomorrow I plan on grabbing all the available links and watch some epi's.

Looking forward to catching up in this thread tomorrow!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:03 pm

michelle1109 wrote:So Mia says it wasn't her.  It was identity theft and she didn't do any of it.  How is that possible?

I can certainly believe that credit card fraud can be identity theft but stalking? How can 3 counts of stalking result from identity theft?

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+15
Mustang19
provenceguy
Lorelei
nuts2uiam
michelle1109