SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by TrishB Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:05 am

I am enjoying this season. I think Amber needs to change her hair ASAP! It looks so dry and fake! Love her cat Smiley Dave is very nice, straight forward and a good man. I am not crazy about her!
Mia is quite a mess! I find it hard to read her, she goes from one thing to another in terms of what she wants, etc And she has not told the truth sad I posted on here an article I found of her charges and arrest at the beginning on the show, but nobody commented on it? I guess you guys missed it? I find Tristan and his family so decent and gracious. Mia is lucky to have Tristan, but I do not feel they will make it. Did they sleep together already? I did not realize that!
Danielle & Bobby are so sweet, and made for each other! So glad their pups got along, that is important when pets are such a big part of your lives! Glad that they are being honest about everything, specially finances! Hope she can get on a program to pay her debt and start fresh! I was happily surprised she already took his last meme Smiley I give this couple tons of confidence that will make it! I think Bobby’s parents and family are great, specially his mother!

MAFS - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Mustang19 Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:40 am

I agree with everything you said @TrishB.

I am enjoying this season so far. I'm wondering why Dave was still single, he seems like a great guy. He's been very patient and understanding of Amber's insecurities. It will get old, IMO. Amber seems like a nice person, but she is going to be her own undoing if she doesn't get it together. And that hair! Looks like it needs a good conditioner.

Mia is a manipulator, IMO. First, she won't even kiss Tristan, and now she's already slept with him and said ILY only after she got caught. I really wish they would have interviewed her father after him giving the impression that she is such a princess. If she would act apologetic and say she was sorry, I might give her a break. I admire Tristan's commitment to what he started but no one would blame him for backing out.

Bobby and Danielle are just too cute. They remind me of Anthony and Ashley - just made for each other. They both seem very committed and hopefully it works out for them, and for all of them.

I haven't read up too much on this season. Are there any spoilers out there on who is still together or not?
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:16 am

I think there is still much left unaired about Mia's situation. Even without the stalking and credit card issues I am astounded that the "experts" picked her. It could just be editing but, IMHO, she comes across as secretive and untrustworthy.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorelei Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:58 pm

I now know why Amber is single, too insecure, that will destroy a relationship fast as can be.
Now next weeks sneak peak shows him telling her she's a 7.5. OMG that will do her in. Is he dumb, even if you think it dude, shut up and don't say it.

I would NOT be happy if my son was stuck with Mia, this is not going to end well.
Saying I Love You after 10-12 days, No, no way.........

Love Bobby & Danielle, I think they will make it. They're adorable.
Lorelei
Lorelei

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:56 pm

@Lorelei I'm with you. They are going to crash and burn. Tristan has to decide if he can trust Mia and she has to not keep secrets from him. Dave can't handle Amber's cat and Amber reminds me of the girls from previous seasons who wanted things to go their ways.

I only care about Bobby and Danielle they seem like a great match.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

MAFS - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 8367-910 MAFS - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 I_got_13 MAFS - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 E5kqdm15 MAFS - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorelei Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:20 pm

Dave was so childish when the cat pulled the toilet paper roll down. I mean really, you couldn't pick it up and that be the end of it??? Just close the bathroom door so the cat can't get in there.
Your 37 pal, time is not your friend.
Lorelei
Lorelei

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:52 pm

@TrishB We have been discussing it for pages in their thread.

Mia and Tristan

@Brill I didn't even know I had that channel, so it could very well have been always there. I stopped looking for it after the premier.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71451

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:12 pm

Mia and her family are hopeless. Run, Tristan, run.

And Mia's mother sister is just flat-out RUDE.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:43 pm

Dave and Amber seem like such opposites temperamentally. I can't see them lasting after the end of the show.

And Tristan and Mia are simply a train wreck waiting to happen,

All just my opinion...

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:12 pm

I am currently watching the new episode. It feels so odd to view the Mia and Tristan parts knowing that they already filed for divorce.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:16 am

suzq wrote:I am currently watching the new episode.  It feels so odd to view the Mia and Tristan parts knowing that they already filed for divorce.

I was going to watch it last night live, instead of usual DVR, and I thought Pastor Cal started the episode by saying it was a repeat? I'll have to go check the DVR to see if it was a new episode.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:16 am

suzq wrote:I am currently watching the new episode.  It feels so odd to view the Mia and Tristan parts knowing that they already filed for divorce.

I so agree with you, suzq, but I have always had difficulty watching this pair. I strongly feel that TPTB are scripting, orchestrating and perhaps taking scenes out of chronological order just to follow and support their storyline. Also believe that they are doing some CYA to compensate for their lack of a comprehensive background check on Mia.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+15
Mustang19
provenceguy
Lorelei
nuts2uiam
michelle1109