SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:57 pm

@Scooby thanks for the update!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Lorelei Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:50 pm

Its hilarious how Mia's dad gave poor Tristan the 3rd degree, meanwhile his daughter is arrested at the airport.
If the roles were reversed, her dad would be swooping her up and running away.
Trustan is a stand up guy, who I think is going to get his heartbroken.
Lorelei
Lorelei

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:57 pm

Anyone watching tonight? Love the episodes where they spend time getting to know each other's family and friends.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:13 am

Watched BIP live and now watching MAFS, the DVR'd version. My first impression is that Amber needs to do something about her roots and the general condition of her hair. It still looks crunchy.

Last edited by Doats on Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : corrected my poor typing)

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:35 am

I watched BIP live before MAFS, too. I LOL'ed at Amber asking Dave who his celebrity crush is and then feeling bad about herself because of it. I think that she seems like an insecure person anyway--I can't imagine what this stressful process at times has to be for her.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:46 pm

Dave has the patience of a saint...
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1883

Back to top Go down

Post by Scooby Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:03 pm

I’m not caring much about any of these couples. Last season (the first one that I watched) was way more interesting.

Scooby

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:21 pm

provenceguy wrote:Dave has the patience of a saint...

I wonder for how long? She would actually look better (JMO) if she were brunette and cut shorter. I am sure her insecurities, which have already been pretty blatant, the celebrity crush and if another woman lived here, just to name 2 instances, are going to drive a huge divide between these two. He will grow weary of her need for reassurance. I will bet he will be out later than expected or out with her and look at another woman and then the trust issues will surface. She is tedious to watch.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:10 pm

@Brill Watching now! That station you posted in the Links channel works for me, and it's airing!

I see what everyone means about the roots. That is a silly thing to be worried about, his celebrity crush? Geez

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:17 pm

How could Mia act like nothing happened? So now she wants Tristan to talk to her directly if he has any issues. laugh out loud MissI'llKeepASecret!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:20 pm

How does she expect Tristan to trust her? She's nuts.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:13 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Brill Watching now! That station you posted in the Links channel works for me, and it's airing!

I see what everyone means about the roots. That is a silly thing to be worried about, his celebrity crush? Geez

I'm just thinking about it and it used to be on Slice and then they moved it to Lifetime but maybe it's been on Slice all the time but a different day.
Anyway So glad you can now get it. :yes:

MAFS - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+15
Mustang19
provenceguy
Lorelei
nuts2uiam
michelle1109