MAFS - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re:

Post by mygodared Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:45 pm

Is Tristan trying to gaslight Mia?

mygodared

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mygodared Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:54 pm

I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hit send. I haven't posted in a while now but I have been reading. Tristan is a bully. He belittles Mia whenever they argue instead of just stating his point of view. He always wants his way with her because he deserves to have his way because he stayed married to her after she was arrested. But he throws it in her face whenever he's angry at her. But if he is confronted by anything he does wrong, he turns into a sensitive flower. Run Mia!!! Of course all of this is my humble opinion.

mygodared

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:14 pm

Mia and Tristan give me a headache. He supposedly kicks her out, she comes back to the apartment, then he starts betraying her and causing a fight, she asks for a divorce yet in the preview she comes back!? :crazed Well spoiler shows they actually get divorce but I feel like it should have happened earlier like the very beginning when she got detained at the airport and all that drama. Yikes.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

MAFS - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 8367-910 MAFS - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 I_got_13 MAFS - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 E5kqdm15 MAFS - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:09 pm

Tristan has really showed he is a pure azz hole . He thinks that he didn’t throw her things out when we saw it was him . I am truly glad that she divorced him he will have a hard time finding any woman that will put up with his BS.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Scooby Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:07 am

Decision Day episode—

All three couples decided to stay married.

Scooby

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:14 am

Tristan and Mia surprised me. I wonder how the other two are doing today. I'm guessing Bobby and Danielle will make it long term, Dave and Amber not so sure.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:31 am

Scooby wrote:Decision Day episode—

All three couples decided to stay married.

Surprise!!! I fell asleep before the end. Did they announce when the reunion show is? TIA.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by mygodared Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:57 am

I thought I saw that it is next week?

mygodared

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:52 am

In the preview for the reunion show, Dr.Pepper says, with a big smile on her face, that one of the couples is hiding a big secret. I wonder if one of them is preggers?

As as doo-whacka-doo as Mia is, girl sure has a fabulous wardrobe. Her clothes are divine.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1883

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:55 am

@mygodared - Thank you.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:30 pm

provenceguy wrote:In the preview for the reunion show, Dr.Pepper says, with a big smile on her face, that one of the couples is hiding a big secret. I wonder if one of them is preggers?

As as doo-whacka-doo as Mia is, girl sure has a fabulous wardrobe. Her clothes are divine.

She does have beautiful clothes!! :yes:

MAFS - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:04 pm

provenceguy wrote:In the preview for the reunion show, Dr.Pepper says, with a big smile on her face, that one of the couples is hiding a big secret. I wonder if one of them is preggers?

If memory serves me there was a third couple that was to be on the new show with Shawneice & Jephte and Ashley & Anthony, so that is my bet. I really thought Bobby and Danielle were the only ones left standing, BUT, since Dave actually decided to stay with Amber that just might be the confidence booster she needs to become a new person, secure in her man. She is getting up there, so maybe it is her. I would be surprised if it was Danielle, but then again I was surprised it was Shawneice too. Courtney and Jason seem to be doing their own thing, so maybe it is either of the newbies.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+15
Mustang19
provenceguy
Lorelei
nuts2uiam
michelle1109