SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by provenceguy Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:23 pm

Good deduction, nuts.
I'll bet you're right and that the surprise is that Danielle and Bobby are the 3rd couple on the new show. Given Danielle's initial reticence, I would have been surprised if she were pregnant already, but she did look boob-heavy in that black dress on the reunion preview. "Is she pregnant?" was the first thing that came to mind.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1883

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mygodared Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:31 pm

My money is on Amber and Dave. She changed her hair color back to brown and I immediately thought that the reason was because she is pregnant.

mygodared

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:51 pm

Thanks for the updates everyone!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:25 pm

provenceguy wrote:Good deduction, nuts.  
I'll bet you're right and that the surprise is that Danielle and Bobby are the 3rd couple on the new show. Given Danielle's initial reticence, I would have been surprised if she were pregnant already, but she did look boob-heavy in that black dress on the reunion preview. "Is she pregnant?" was the first thing that came to mind.

The rumor is it's Danielle. no idea

MAFS - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:20 pm

Glad Danielle and Bobby stayed married, would be happy if she was the one who was pregnant. Surprised Dave and Amber stayed married but not sure if they will stay married. Obviously we know Mia and Tristan divorced. excited for the spin-off of the married couples! Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

MAFS - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 8367-910 MAFS - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 I_got_13 MAFS - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 E5kqdm15 MAFS - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:05 pm

I missed the very first minutes. Who is the brunette woman in blue dress asking the questions?

ETA: I rewound. Samantha Harris is the host.

Last edited by Doats on Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:08 pm

provenceguy wrote:Good deduction, nuts.  

https://people.com/parents/mafs-bobby-dodd-danielle-bergman-pregnant-expecting-first-child/
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1883

Back to top Go down

Post by mygodared Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:39 pm

Am I the only one who thought that if Dave had agreed to try again with Amber after the reunion, she would have attributed it to her dark hair?

mygodared

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:01 pm

mygodared wrote:Am I the only one who thought that if Dave had agreed to try again with Amber after the reunion, she would have attributed it to her dark hair?

Probably and in such case it would have shown just how clueless she is/was. JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:25 pm

Amber looked like she wanted to stab someone when she heard Danielle was pregnant. I feel bad for her though, Dave is a smug jerk IMO. He was never into her, just enjoying the daily sex, and couldn't wait for an excuse to dump her. Now he can pretend it was her decision since she left originally. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+15
Mustang19
provenceguy
Lorelei
nuts2uiam
michelle1109