SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by michelle1109 Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:10 pm

Doats wrote:
michelle1109 wrote:So Mia says it wasn't her.  It was identity theft and she didn't do any of it.  How is that possible?

I can certainly believe that credit card fraud can be identity theft but stalking? How can 3 counts of stalking result from identity theft?

I mean there could be someone out there using her name with an ex boyfriend who did all this stuff...but when she said she "sort of" knew of him...well then I think something is not making sense here.

michelle1109

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Doats Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:16 pm

Here in California my husband, who is an attorney, says that there has to be a restraining order in place before you can issue a warrant for stalking. Not sure how it works in Texas.

Last edited by Doats on Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : poor use of commas)

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:22 pm

Charges can be dropped but that doesn't mean that none of those things happened. And I find it difficult to completely believe Mia. Just my opinion but something stinks...

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle1109 Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:26 pm

Doats wrote:Charges can be dropped but that doesn't mean that none of those things happened. And I find it difficult to completely believe Mia. Just my opinion but something stinks...

I agree. I think she thinks she can explain this all away because charges were dropped and she was released. Also, in the previews for the season, there is a part where Tristan says "she lied to me"...I would be money he finds out there is more to these charges than how she explained them.

michelle1109

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:07 am

I don't know what to believe about Mia.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:50 am

Quite the episode. I thought it was very good of the producer to come to the hotel to show Tristan what was up with Mia. IMO it was good of them to be very concerned and have his back if he wanted to call it all off. They said they had done many checks and never found out anything about her and that this was issued after they had done their investigation.
Unlike another show that we watch that would have welcomed this stuff.
It did seem kind of wonky when at first she says her car was stolen and then admitted she did know of the guy. Kind of ironic when her Dad issued this ultimatum to Tristan and she is the one not looking so good at this point.

MAFS - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:52 am

Doats wrote:I am fixated on Amber's hair. It looks crunchy to me and I just want to send her a hydrating conditioner.

I agree, :yes:  it looks like it has been over processed. no no

Why is Dave so concerned that Amber dated this guy from the gym scratch Hope they agree not to discuss it again if it is a sore point.

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:40 pm

Thanks everyone for the updates.

Bobby and Danielle are so cute. I liked how he reached out to her family and introduced himself prior to meeting her.

The other two couples are just as cute and make good looking couples. Mia's PI talking about not knowing what disease Tristan has was so weird. Did they not all go through testing? Mia's sister is annoying. Tristan has an incredible big beautiful smile. His Mom's speech was heartwarming.

I have to wait for last nights epi link to be uploaded.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:27 pm

Am I the only one that feels like Mia was intimate with Tristan, so he would be more likely to stay with her? I just find that whole situation kind of manipulative and disturbing. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:29 pm

suzq wrote:Am I the only one that feels like Mia was intimate with Tristan, so he would be more likely to stay with her?  I just find that whole situation kind of manipulative and disturbing.  JMO.
That thought crossed my mind considering just before the arrest she would not let him kiss her. scratch question

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:06 pm

Brill wrote:
Doats wrote:I am fixated on Amber's hair. It looks crunchy to me and I just want to send her a hydrating conditioner.

I agree, :yes:  it looks like it has been over processed. no no  

I would not only tone it down, I would cut it. I happen to think that shoulder length is the longest hair you need once you are over 30. Again, JMO.

Why is Dave so concerned that Amber dated this guy from the gym scratch  Hope they agree not to discuss it again if it is a sore point.

I am thinking that this is a closer friend than we have been led to believe, who had some pretty nasty comments after the fact about what they mutually agreed to when they dated. They probably chatted it up when spilled to the guys, and they probably gave him crap about her and now oops,Dave is married to her.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by Scooby Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:20 am

Not much happened tonight. All three moved into the husband’s homes, which made sense because they are bigger and nicer than the wives’ apartments and Bobby and Dave own their homes.

Dave & Amber and Bobby & Danielle talked finances. Dave and Bobby are savers. Amber spends a lot of money on clothes and Danielle has $15K in credit card debt because she likes to travel. They’ll be following budgets now.

Bobby & Danielle’s dogs got along. Dave’s not too keen on Amber’s cat.

Scooby

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+15
Mustang19
provenceguy
Lorelei
nuts2uiam
michelle1109