SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media #4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media #4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media #4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:59 pm

Cheriden wrote:DM already have their ridiculous article of the day! Via Woman's Day.

'He finally confessed how he feels': Nick Cummins and Brooke Blurton 'are ready to rekindle their romance'... as it's claimed he designed a custom ring for her before she walked out

Source

Waiting for Brooke to reply.   hmmm

:thud

I think it is a pack of BS.

i just finished The Project. I read also a couple of articles and it seems to confirm what I thought which is Brooke was supposed to be F1. Nick just could not let go Brit and Sophie at F3 and therefore he had to play a role that he hated. Prods pushed him to reinsured Brit and Sophie at F3 (Brit who lied with Kyle because we can clearly hear Brit say that she is worried to be second best after Brooke). Everything Brit is saying on behalf both (see Kyle video), is also a pack of BS. Both girls feel better to believe they were top 2 but it is only to save face. They were played to the core and this is the only little way to save a little bit of their pride. IMO

Nick Cummins wrote:she is the one that got away..... the eyes don't lie.....

Somehow, when I watched Nick, I saw a guy who had zero remorse, no compassion, no care. I sense he was even proud of himself of what he did. And I think none of them have feelings for him today. They are all upset because they were played and they were humiliated on national TV and although educated women, they never saw this coming.

There is no way Brooke is interested with Nick today.... and I believe Nick is definitely not interested either. He wants to have one night stand with no attachment. I think I heard the rumor that he bought a truck of condoms.... (*)

Brooke wrote:'Yeah, I don't really need to answer that. It was a good amount of time for me to come up with that decision, I think it was enough for me to realise that it wasn't what I wanted.'
source

(*) sarcasm

Last edited by HEA on Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:12 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media #4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media #4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:06 pm

I think what is BS is Nick's family and the show using Brooke for a scapegoat.

No way that Nick was into Brooke. He didn't care when she spoke to him and asked him for reassurance. Nick was cold and didn't even care. A man that is in love will do whatever it takes to keep the one. 

This is not a case of Nick wanting Brooke and she was indifferent and left so he is heartbroken and forced to try choose someone else. This is Brooke being into Nick and HE doesn't care when she asks him to and is just fine with her leaving.

I am so sick of seeing Brooke being used like this to try make it like Nick was going to do anything other than choose no one. No doubt in my mind Nick had planned to choose no one the day he signed on the dotted line. He's a celebrity who is off on his planned trip with no contact - a trip he planned before he signed on the dotted line and all this airs while he is gone?

I wasn't born yesterday. The whole thing stinks to high heaven because Nick isn't some wonderful caring guy who just wanted to respect the women he degraded in the media in the way he talked about them. Nick is someone who didn't want to be with anyone imo and believed the women were all not worthy of him - the great special Honey Badger. What a douche.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:09 pm

@HEA Where did Nick say those exact words "she is the one that got away" you quoted him as saying. I watched and he never said that?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:20 pm

@AllAboutLove I totally agree with you that Nicks family are using Brooke as a scapegoat, and that he always intended to leave the show single, however I don’t believe that he intended to be out of the country for the aftermath of the show, which makes him vulnerable, and unable to control his “message” and brand

This year, the show started I think 3 weeks after Masterchef finished? Instead of following directly on as it usually does. I was unsure as to whether 10 was protecting Nick by delaying til he was out of the country, or throwing him under the bus. The interview showed me, IMO that they were throwing him under the bus. It made him look like an enormous man child with the emotional depth of a teaspoon, and then having the F4 on being all emotional made him look worse. As was mentioned on the previous page, if they wanted it to be a sympathetic interview to him, they wouldn’t have spoken to the girls.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by quick_dry Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:27 pm

@Dirty Street Pie agree with this. Once the season is done the lead is of no value - IMO the only value Nick's season has now is in building potential Bachelorettes. If he'd picked someone they could still milk it for "checking in with the happy couple" stories, but not with this outcome.
quick_dry
quick_dry

Male Posts : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:44 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:@AllAboutLove I totally agree with you that Nicks family are using Brooke as a scapegoat, and that he always intended to leave the show single, however I don’t believe that he intended to be out of the country for the aftermath of the show, which makes him vulnerable, and unable to control his “message” and brand

This year, the show started I think 3 weeks after Masterchef finished? Instead of following directly on as it usually does. I was unsure as to whether 10 was protecting Nick by delaying til he was out of the country, or throwing him under the bus. The interview showed me, IMO that they were throwing him under the bus. It made him look like an enormous man child with the emotional depth of a teaspoon, and then having the F4 on being all emotional made him look worse. As was mentioned on the previous page, if they wanted it to be a sympathetic interview to him, they wouldn’t have spoken to the girls.

I posted long before the finale aired that I thought it was planned for Nick to be out the country when the finale aired and that it was the reason for the delay in start time for the premiere (I brought this up and contacted @Sundy about it and posted it on the forum as it was something that wasn't yet discussed as a possibility). I think it was part of the contract. He gets to go away and they get to have their one interview. He gets to do his book signings and things when he gets back and business as usual for the honey badger.

I don't think they were throwing Nick under the bus. I think they gave him an "out" by Lisa deliberately bringing up Brooke as a scapegoat. I think they were just doing their part to continue their narrative they had all along. Did it make Nick look good? No, but they are no one's friends. That doesn't mean he was thrown under the bus imo. Thrown under the bus would be airing the eps sooner and forcing him to face paparazzi and a live interview on The Project. Sure they control the edit and all the women there but that was expected they would have to be on the show as that's the point of it. But the women were tame imo in their responses. 

Nick has MORE followers now since the ending and increasing. Nick is a celebrity and I have seen tons of support for him on all forums and way more than Blake ever got. As a celebrity he gets to have a "ding" on his credibility but I guarantee he will be just fine and will get lots of opportunities. That's the difference between the regular plebs that go on the show and the celebs - celebs can get away with a ton more and benefit from it. Nick's stock just went up on SM by doing this show. More people are buying his book regardless of the reason. He doesn't need this show to improve his brand or build in it like other leads. In fact, I think it helps his brand to have chosen no one. It's the ol Honey Badger way.  

If I see actual evidence of him losing money or gigs or opportunities then I will believe otherwise. Until then, I don't see it. The world he is in I think actually prefers that he chose no one. It's a selling point he can sell and his sister can market laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:46 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I think what is BS is Nick's family and the show using Brooke for a scapegoat.

No way that Nick was into Brooke. He didn't care when she spoke to him and asked him for reassurance. Nick was cold and didn't even care. A man that is in love will do whatever it takes to keep the one. 

This is not a case of Nick wanting Brooke and she was indifferent and left so he is heartbroken and forced to try choose someone else. This is Brooke being into Nick and HE doesn't care when she asks him to and is just fine with her leaving.

I am so sick of seeing Brooke being used like this to try make it like Nick was going to do anything other than choose no one. No doubt in my mind Nick had planned to choose no one the day he signed on the dotted line. He's a celebrity who is off on his planned trip with no contact - a trip he planned before he signed on the dotted line and all this airs while he is gone?

I wasn't born yesterday. The whole thing stinks to high heaven because Nick isn't some wonderful caring guy who just wanted to respect the women he degraded in the media in the way he talked about them. Nick is someone who didn't want to be with anyone imo and believed the women were all not worthy of him - the great special Honey Badger. What a douche.

:claphands@AllAboutLove you have reiterated my earlier post regarding Brooke being the 'get out of jail free' card. The Bachelor show is all about finding love, or at least it was until Nick was lead. I must have a different definition of love, in that if it is genuine it is worth fighting for. Nick did nothing to stop Brooke from leaving and then he said to Britt and Sophie they were always going to be the last two women. Was Nick lying about this? If so then I don't trust anything he says. I also said Nick is a coward, and I'm sticking to my words. I truly believe Nick welded power over TPTB (It was rumoured the film crew and Osher didn't get on well with him). I believe the show was delayed to make sure Nick was out of the country and didn't have to do any live interviews.
In Australia we are famous for 'The tall poppy syndrome', however I don't understand how sports entities are impervious to this rule.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:47 pm

quick_dry wrote:@Dirty Street Pie agree with this. Once the season is done the lead is of no value - IMO the only value Nick's season has now is in building potential Bachelorettes. If he'd picked someone they could still milk it for "checking in with the happy couple" stories, but not with this outcome.

Nick's value never lay in being the Bachelor though like past bachelors. He is a celebrity. His value is outside of being with someone from z-list reality tv. Imo it's why his family made sure to push that no one is really worthy of the amazing Honey Badger. I think they all believed that being tied to some low life pleb non-celeb would hurt his brand even more. I think celebs get to play by different rules and checking in with happy couples never impacted Nick's life like it would another regular lead. I'd love to be convinced otherwise but I reckon Nick picking no one is best for his "brand"  Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media #4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 4256136633
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheriden Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:03 am

I was hoping a Body Language 'expert' would have a say. The way Nick kept moving his eyes and his lack of REALLY expressing himself (which we all know is a weak point) gave the appearance of a cornered badger.

EXCLUSIVE 'He was trying to look more pained than he was': Body language expert believes Nick Cummins was 'ACTING' during his Sunday Project interview
DM Article

There are many more articles in the Herald Newspaper group but one has to subscribe. Maybe they will be linked via a magazine article like Now to Love.
Cheriden
Cheriden

Female Posts : 113

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:34 am

I didn't need a BL expert to tell me he was acting. He's full of it imo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:09 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@HEA Where did Nick say those exact words "she is the one that got away" you quoted him as saying. I watched and he never said that?

The project

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:15 am

Exactly. And it's his family, and the interviewers who are the ones trying to plant the 'Brooke was the one' seed. Even when flat out asked if she was the one that got away he did not say yes. He mumbled about some unfinished emotions and said she got away 'in that sense'. A complete non answer. Just like all his non answers about timelines etc. Because he knows the truth is that he was leading them all on and had no intention of looking for love. He seems like the type who would sit around with his mates after this and laugh about all the women that fell in love with him.

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media #4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+16
ssin0547
Storybook
quick_dry
Dirty Street Pie
spangler