SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sat May 22, 2021 4:37 am

Agent99 wrote:
butterflylove wrote:Here's Jimmy's insta. And I have a mutual follower with him, a girl I grew up with.

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 Scree134

https://www.instagram.com/jimmynicholson/

Wowee over 300 posts gone.

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 RjkBBRF
source

That's quite the Spring (Autumn) clean.   Suspect  Presumably filming wrapped a while ago then.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by butterflylove Sat May 22, 2021 6:24 am

@Bobette I just came here to note that filming must be wrapped seeing as Jimmy's account is now public, but you've bet me to it, hah.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by quix Sat May 22, 2021 9:10 am

He just accidentally requested to follow me on IG & then deleted the request so definitely not filming! I'll keep an eye on any contestants that might have my name in case he was searching for them in his followers haha.

quix

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 22, 2021 10:11 pm

That's a major clean up!

@quix Thanks for the info. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat May 22, 2021 10:30 pm

I am trying to do a banner for him and I can't find any pictures of him that appeal to me. I hope he looks better on the show because the photos that I have found thus far are so unattractive.

Does anyone have any decent shots of him? It would be much appreciated.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Tue Jun 29, 2021 7:46 am

Timing for the show is bad. We have Beauty and the geek, Farmer want a wife all airing at the same time

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Tue Jun 29, 2021 8:11 am

Enough wrote:Timing for the show is bad. We have Beauty and the geek, Farmer want a wife all airing at the same time

Hmm..

Farmer will nearly be wrapped by the time Bach airs won't it? Going off last years 10eps it seems Bach will premiere a couple days before Farmer's finale. And if Farmer again airs only only Sunday's and Monday's there won't be any direct episode competition.

BATG is more interesting though. Did I see a July 11 (Sunday) premiere date floating around the other day? I'm interested to see how many episodes the new format will have and what nights it's going to air.

But either way, busy time for reality "love" shows.
I'm honestly looking forward to FWAW (teenage me knows one of the farmers) and Bach airing, I've been so bored since MAFS 😂. Big Brother and Masterchef just didn't draw me in.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jun 29, 2021 8:44 am

offtopic

I'm way more excited for Beauty and the Geek than I am for Bach!  We have a thread for it if anyone didn't already know (https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5741-beauty-and-the-geek-season-6-australia-sleuthing-spoilers).  Pretty sure I've worked out like 80% of the cast after an Instagram deep dive yesterday.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Tue Jul 06, 2021 8:07 pm

We have an airdate!! And it's a week earlier than I had penciled in, but I've realised they want to have the premiere (and ratings) before the Olympics starts on the 23rd..

butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+12
Loulou
ariwolf
Dirty Street Pie
Vjeff
Enough
Agent99
Sprite
butterflylove
Dumb
Bobette
leavers