SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 30 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS - Season 30 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 30 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:36 pm

Tyra need to stop changing outfits!! Pick one please!

Obviously voting doesn't matter since the judges decide...I'm confused on why Matt went home? Tyra said it was a tie between the judges but technically it was 2 to 1 with Matt staying. Unless they meant CA, Derek & Bruno all had different opinions so they had to go to Len. question Kenya has been in the B2 the past few weeks and I liked Matt's dancing better then her jmo. Oh well good job Matt!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

DWTS - Season 30 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 8367-910 DWTS - Season 30 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 I_got_13 DWTS - Season 30 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 E5kqdm15 DWTS - Season 30 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

DWTS - Season 30 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 30 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 16, 2021 2:26 pm

Linds911 wrote:Tyra need to stop changing outfits!! Pick one please!

Obviously voting doesn't matter since the judges decide...I'm confused on why Matt went home? Tyra said it was a tie between the judges but technically it was 2 to 1 with Matt staying. Unless they meant CA, Derek & Bruno all had different opinions so they had to go to Len. question Kenya has been in the B2 the past few weeks and I liked Matt's dancing better then her jmo. Oh well good job Matt!

RE the bold. That's what I thought too. I didn't understand the elimination, but couldn't be bothered to figure it out. Once I saw Matt got 8's after being so harsh on him in previous epi's, I figured his time was up.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:37 pm

Looking forward to Grease week!
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:09 am

I felt that the quality of dancing and choreography last night was exceptional. I was sorry to see Melanie C. go home. IMO it should have been Iman, but I guess he got the NBA free pass. I also think that Olivia Jade is good enough to potentially make the finals, and was equally surprised that she was in the bottom two.

I guess even after 30 seasons, fan bases are still coming into play.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:00 am

Amethyst wrote:I felt that the quality of dancing and choreography last night was exceptional. I was sorry to see Melanie C. go home. IMO it should have been Iman, but I guess he got the NBA free pass. I also think that Olivia Jade is good enough to potentially make the finals, and was equally surprised that she was in the bottom two.

I guess even after 30 seasons, fan bases are still coming into play.

IA with you & will add that it was probably one of my favourite weeks EVER on this show. I enjoyed the theme, the dancing was top notch & the only down side was that the weakest dancer of the bunch didn’t go home. I also liked that it wasn’t over produced in terms of the stage & gimmicks, with focus on the dance.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 25, 2021 10:05 pm

Derek's tango was amazing! Was that his g/f? I missed the intro.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Tue Oct 26, 2021 2:10 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Derek's tango was amazing! Was that his g/f? I missed the intro.

It was so great! So theatrical! Fast leg work! I have no idea if she's his g/f, but Derek and her are true pros! On another note, I think Amanda deserved 10s from all the judges but last night somehow Len and Carrie Ann gave her 9s. Couldn't believe it!
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 831

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 26, 2021 4:36 pm

That was his g/f! Now that I watch it again, she was more amazing than him!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVf73NYjujM/
https://www.instagram.com/p/CVf73NYjujM/

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Oct 26, 2021 7:17 pm

Derek's tango was amazing. I think he tries for an Emmy every season.

Fleurdesel, I agree with you -- I think Amanda deserved at least some 10s as well. I think that the judges may be trying to push her since she may have the only realistic hope of beating JoJo (who seems darned near impossible to beat at this point.)

Iman was a pleasant surprise last night. I was ready to write him off. And while Kenya was a perfectly reasonable elimination, I was surprised to see Suni Lee in the bottom two. I about give up trying to figure out the DWTS voters anymore.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:29 pm

Iman's dances never excited me until this one!! Wow!! Also what a pro Daniella was to trust him to do all those lifts and standing on his shoulders!

I'm guessing JoJo and Amanda will be the last 2 just based on their dancing.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

DWTS - Season 30 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 8367-910 DWTS - Season 30 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 I_got_13 DWTS - Season 30 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 E5kqdm15 DWTS - Season 30 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Nov 01, 2021 9:23 pm

Queen night -- Len was absolutely vicious in his comments to Amanda. Honestly, if I were Amanda, I would just walk off the stage and go home. Constructive criticism is fine, but he crossed a line.

Olivia Jade's Quickstep was outstanding, and great fun to watch.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 01, 2021 10:04 pm

IA about Len. He's so mean sometimes I don't know how these contestants can keep their cool.

I missed it, what happened to Suni?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 30 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
Luvstruck
jojo47
pavalygurl
Maddy
emiusacska