SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 2 - Lexie Brown - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 2 - Lexie Brown - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * Empty Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 2 - Lexie Brown - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:42 am

Discuss episodes here.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 2 - Lexie Brown - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 2 - Lexie Brown - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Katiebelle Mon Feb 01, 2021 4:51 am

handwave

Hello everyone again. I hope you are well and have all been coping ok during these crazy times.

I have just started watching.

Oh and BTW I haven’t had a chance to catch up with your sleuthing so am watching with fresh eyes.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 2 - Lexie Brown - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 2 - Lexie Brown - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Katiebelle Mon Feb 01, 2021 4:53 am

Love Lexi! A real down to earth Kiwi girl that will not pick some metrosexual Instagram influencer. She’ll pick a true bloke.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Feb 01, 2021 5:00 am

Kind of like Jared but a little bit cocky. Great intro with Lexi though. So far no one else is really coming across as amazing except for the videographer in the intro and I can’t remember his name.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Feb 01, 2021 5:13 am

Jack is a little cutie but way too young - and he gave her a photo of our national treasure Suzy. Love Matt! I think he has a shot. She was impressed. The videographer - Hamish - has arrived and he is so sweet. He gave her the most amazing print that he did himself. She loves it. He’s my no 1 so far.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Feb 01, 2021 5:33 am

Matt gets the first impression rose. He’s a very cool guy. Brandon? is a little intense.

cantstopl She’s so kiwi! She’s come out carrying a beer instead of champagne. I love her so far.

Nathan just got the second impression rose.

Another rose! This time to Joe.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Feb 01, 2021 6:02 am

Six guys already have roses before the ceremony! 4 going home.

Yay! Hamish get the first rose. Def my fave.
Next Dave, jack, Aiden, Todd, Damian, jake, Zac. Zac?!?!!!!!! WTH! That guy is a d!ck.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Feb 01, 2021 6:08 am

Well - overall pretty good - definitely a better bachelorette than Lesina. Weird thing is that the driver of the car the brings the guys and also serves the drinks looks just like Lesina - but it’s very hard to tell with her mask on.

Not too sure what is happening with the social distancing. They stood apart on the carpet and then all cosied up in the house. We haven’t done level 3 distancing in NZ for a long time.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Feb 01, 2021 6:12 am

Thanks @Katiebelle - some very astute observations especially if you haven't seen the other threads revealing the suspected F1....
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan44 Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:47 am

@Katiebelle I guess the driver/waitress could be Lesina - but I thought she was done with the franchise. Also kinda reminds me of Madeleine Sami? My guess is its Lexi's sister (IG:sezbown2) Either way there's something going on there. Surely not another dual Bette?

The social distancing on red carpet with candles on ground, but then handing each other gifts and high fives and sitting together afterwards is weird. Although NZ hasn't been in level 3 for a while, they did up in Auckland back in October(?) so perhaps filming was during that?

Jordan44

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:19 pm

@Katiebelle handwave Nice to see you. Thanks for the live posting! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:30 pm

Who is the national treasure that was in the frame that the poet guy gave Lexie? I couldn't catch the name.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 2 - Lexie Brown - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

+12
Jolena
jen689
Dusty Rose
leavers
Loulou
LeapofFaith
iampawsitive
Sprite
Jordan44
Bobette
Katiebelle