SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 2 - Lexie Brown - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 2 - Lexie Brown - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 2 - Lexie Brown - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by iampawsitive Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:32 am

Since it's down to one last episode on Monday, what do we think? Is it Todd or Hamish for F1? OR is Lexie going to pull a Lessina and end up with no one?

BTW, is it an uspoken rule to have NZ Bachelorette to have 'L' in the first alphabet of their names - Lessina, Lily, Lexie? Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 2 - Lexie Brown - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 5 1f600 Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 2 - Lexie Brown - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 5 1f600

iampawsitive

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 2 - Lexie Brown - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 2 - Lexie Brown - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Dusty Rose Thu Feb 25, 2021 5:48 am

Haha must be the L! I think it’s defo Hamish - he’s getting quite the red flag edit though. I think she protected Paul sending him home from further hurt where she knew Todd would be easier to let down inthe final. I mean she got Paul’s pirate ring !

Dusty Rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:20 am

I caved and got the NordVPN so I could watch the episodes since we have no idea when the Bachelor archives will have the new episodes up. (It is still working since I am rewatching Sean's season now.)

I don't know if it because producers are different or NZ men are just different from the US guys or none of them are that into Lexie, but one thing I find really odd is that they seem to be sitting back and not initiating too much interaction with her. It seems strange to me and I am halfway through the 4th episode, but very few of them pull her aside to chat and they seem to have this very laissez faire attitude about spending time with her. Bizarre.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dusty Rose Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:25 am

Guys in NZ would rather hang out with each other and crack jokes bromance styles.

Dusty Rose

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:12 pm

iampawsitive wrote:Since it's down to one last episode on Monday, what do we think? Is it Todd or Hamish for F1?
Since the beginning of the season Lexie has said she wants to end up with a Kiwi - Hamish

Lexie let Dave and Jack go because of their age. I think she'll do the same thing to Todd since he's 26

Hamish's mom said they both have the same energy, like to travel, have fun and want a family

My F1 pick is Hamish

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:07 am

I've been binge watching to catch up and some things that have struck me:

- I think Lexie has been a really good lead. She is fun, adventurous, sporty, open and kind. She truly seems to like all of her final 4.

- I have liked all of her men. Her final 4 all seem to be good guys and have feelings for her.

- New Zealand is absolutely stunning and is now on my bucket list.

- I have never laughed so much watching a Bachelor/ette show. I am shocked. This is so much more enjoyable than the US version.

- As fun and light hearted as it has been, it is also lovely to see the relationships not only between Lexie and her men, the relationships between the guys and the relationships the men have with their families. Again, all so very enjoyable. The US producers should take notes.

- F1 = Hamish. He seems a better all round pick and their lifestyles just line up. Can't wait to see the final.

- I would love to see these guys on BIP. They are lovely and many seem ready for a relationship. It would be nice to see them find their happily ever after too. Paul in particular seems ready. My heart breaks a little for him.

I have really enjoyed this season and I hope the Bachelor is as good. Can't wait.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:13 am

iampawsitive wrote:Since it's down to one last episode on Monday, what do we think? Is it Todd or Hamish for F1? OR is Lexie going to pull a Lessina and end up with no one?  

Check Hamish's thread here - we sleuthed him as being F1 back in January, before the premiere.  Hugesmile  

Haven't been able to watch any eps since the archive went down but I could see them lasting. :yes:
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by JustafanofLove Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:39 pm

Hi all, another Canadian here who is a fan of the kiwi and Aussie versions of this show. When Bachelor Archive went out, I found this tv station link where you can find lots of shows from that part of the world:
shvideos.net ...
All current NZ bachelorette episodes are there.
I too have been laughing at this season. So much more enjoyable than the nasty current American season.

JustafanofLove

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:21 pm

JustafanofLove wrote:Hi all, another Canadian here who is a fan of the kiwi and Aussie versions of this show. When Bachelor Archive went out, I found this tv station link where you can find lots of shows from that part of the world:
shvideos.net ...
I too have been laughing at this season. So much more enjoyable than the nasty current American season.

I agree wholehearted 100% on the bold sentence (and I am American!!).

I am finding the international version a lot more enjoyable to Include ETTE NZ & also following Ette SA season too.

Cheers to Lexi on her finale and hope she found love and is still with her F1 cheerleader

Thanks for the info on where to watch the episodes.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 26, 2021 10:35 pm

JustafanofLove wrote:Hi all, another Canadian here who is a fan of the kiwi and Aussie versions of this show. When Bachelor Archive went out, I found this tv station link where you can find lots of shows from that part of the world:
shvideos.net ...

welcomeyall and thanks so much for the info!

That works for me! Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 2 - Lexie Brown - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 5 1022092695

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71621

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Feb 26, 2021 11:15 pm

@JustafanofLove Thank you. It has some other of my favourites...The Block and Googlebox!

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:52 am

I’m here! Missed the first 15 minutes due to kids.

So far Lexie has decided against overnights. Todd has just left her for the knight and he is getting all emotional realising that he really likes her.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 2 - Lexie Brown - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

+12
Jolena
jen689
Dusty Rose
leavers
Loulou
LeapofFaith
iampawsitive
Sprite
Jordan44
Bobette
Katiebelle