SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 2 - Lexie Brown - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 2 - Lexie Brown - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 2 - Lexie Brown - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Sprite Fri Feb 19, 2021 12:46 pm

@Jolena I got the same result. I don't know what is going on. I tried several different shows from different countries and kept getting the same thing.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 2 - Lexie Brown - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 2 - Lexie Brown - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Jolena Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:55 pm

Sprite wrote:@Jolena I got the same result. I don't know what is going on. I tried several different shows from different countries and kept getting the same thing.

Is there a way we can find out what the problem is ? Do you know if it's only here in the U.S. that all of a sudden we can't connect? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4300

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:08 pm

Yeah damn I'm getting the same thing.  Might be RIP Archive.   Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 2 - Lexie Brown - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 4 1f629    

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 2 - Lexie Brown - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 4 B3jsReX
Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 2 - Lexie Brown - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 4 8fhbJlG
Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 2 - Lexie Brown - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 4 X2ND2H1

Source

This is probably Josh Frydenberg's fault in some way. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:39 pm

OH NOOOOOOOO!!! this is horrible. I am in the US and I so wanted to watch the ETTE for NZ and SA!!!! Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 2 - Lexie Brown - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 4 2292733854

Does anyone know any other way to watch episodes related to the international versions  for AUS/SA/NZ?
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Dusty Rose Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:49 pm

TVNZ OnDemand offers video-on-demand streaming of the most popular TV shows in the country. ... To unblock and stream your favorite shows while overseas, you have to bypass regional restrictions. That's what Unlocator VPN and Smart DNS allow you to do.

Dusty Rose

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:57 pm

@Dusty Rose Thanks for the info. I know I had to use a VPN since I am in the states to watch all the international Love Island series.

I guess I will reconnect with the VPN I used then.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:11 am

Dusty Rose wrote:TVNZ...offers video-on-demand streaming...To unblock and stream...you have to bypass regional restrictions. That's what Unlocator VPN and Smart DNS allow you to do.
I watched the first three episodes on the Bachelor Archive website. When new episodes weren't posted I got impatient and subscribed to a VPN so I can watch the episodes on TVNZ. Well worth the money IMO
Dusty Rose wrote:...does Todd not make the list because he’s not country enough or just because he’s Aussie?.... Lexi is amazing - have you seen her IG bevvie and a Bachie?..
Thanks for letting me know about Bachie and a Bevvie. I'm so impressed Lexie wants to reach out to the men she sent home so we can see their friendship and how they're doing post filming.

I found it interesting that Lexie skipped episodes 2/3 and went straight to episodes 4/5 when she had her single dates with Hamish/Todd. She said Hamish was easy to talk to, their relationship was natural and fun, and she thought he was funny. She didn't talk at all about Todd's single date.

During episode 4/5 Lexie told Itay that Todd saw him at the gym. She seemed really comfortable talking about Todd to Itay. I don't think Lexie chose Todd since he's not a Kiwi. Maybe my prediction about the Hamish/Joe rivalry is wrong and Todd did make it to F2?

This is such a short season. It was a big surprise to see that Bachelor NZ will start at soon as Lexie's season ends. I look forward to it

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Dusty Rose Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:23 am

Only 5 weeks of filming all up - on radio interview when pressed on true love she said she barely knew them and more of a chance to work out who she might like to date in RL

Dusty Rose

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:35 am

Just as I expected Jack left before the Rose Ceremony in episode 9. In spite of their "raw magnetism" Jack didn't feel comfortable introducing Lexie to his family since he hadn't had a single date. Lexie thought the age difference was a barrier. She didn't think they would last long term.

Jessie came in mid season as the lone intruder. He already knew several of the men and became a confidant with others. Jessie and Lexie both agreed since he wasn't there from the beginning there wasn't enough time to develop a real connection so he left before the Rose Ceremony.

Jessie thinks Joe is the best match for Lexie. Joe thinks Paul has a good connection with Lexie but can't decide who the frontrunner is. Todd thinks his biggest competition is between Hamish and Joe.

Lexie is "shaken up" by Jack's departure and doesn't make it back to the Rose Ceremony. Art tells Hamish, Joe, Todd and Paul they're also going home. Which made them nervous until he said to "hometowns"

The men are now rooming together in Auckland. Hamish gets the first Hometown. Lexie thinks her relationship with Hamish is easy and they have a strong connection. She loves the fact he is "super kiwi"

Hamish and Lexie went out on his boat to catch some fish. Hamish caught one small fish they threw back. Since they didn't catch any fish they decided to catch some Kina's. They only found one Kina. Hamish said Lexie was the "catch of the day".  When it was time to leave Hamish couldn't start his boat. Another boat came by to assist Hamish get the motor running. Not a "perfect date" Lexie liked the fact even though their were challenges Hamish took them in stride.

It's important to both Hamish and Lexie that they fit in with their families. Hamish's dad was impressed Lexie ate the Kina. Hamish's mom liked the fact they both have the same energy, like to travel, have fun and want a family. Lexie said their date was "unbelievably awesome"

Joe had the next hometown. Lexie was concerned their relationship hasn't been developing. She doesn't really know anything about Joe. She wanted to know if they can have fun together. Joe took Lexie to a waterfall where they had a lot of physical chemistry. Their relationship doesn't seem as easy and natural as Lexie's relationship with Hamish.

Joe's Mom thinks Lexie is lovely. Her concern is she doesn't think they have enough passion. She noticed that when they were sitting together Lexie was leaning away from Joe not towards him. Joe understood what is Mom was saying and felt her observations may be accurate.  Lexie liked their "brilliant conversations" she said it was easy and she felt relaxed.

For me after these two singe dates Hamish is the frontrunner. The next episode will have Lexie's hometown dates with Todd and Paul.

jen689

Back to top Go down

Post by Dusty Rose Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:49 am

Good recap I am astounded that at ep9 we are half way through the hometown dates? Watched Lexis latest Bachie and a Bevvie where she says that Vas was upset leaving- then she said that generally tensions rising with the boys in the house - she then goes on about how tough for them - no phones, being judged, competition etc - sounded to me an excuse for Hamish getting the edit that he was being a sook. She may think she’s wearing her poker face but I think she’s revealing way too much - interesting that she’s got it past production.

Dusty Rose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:25 pm

@jen689 thanks so much for the recap!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71621

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:09 am

During Tuesdays episode Todd and Paul have their hometown dates. Toddy as Lexie calls him gets the first date. Lexie likes Todd more and more every time she see's him. He's cuddly and playful. They had a normal date walking aroung Auckland until it was time to have a virtual hometown with Todd's Mom and Grandma. Todd is an only child from an Italian family. They had a virtual cooking class where Todd's Grandma taught them how to make homemade Ghocchi. Todd's mom and Grandma both like Lexie. The virtual cooking class went great!

Once they finished cooking they shared the Ghocchi with two of Todd's friends Josh and Jason. Jason is from the same town as Lexie. Lexie's Nan taught Jason and his Dad in school and she was Jason's favorite teacher! In spite of the hometown connection the friends were hard on Lexie. They wondered if she was genuine or was she being coached by production to say what they wanted to hear. Lexie got defensive and said they don't know her. They were concerned about the age difference and wanted to find out if Lexie would be willing to move to Australia. Josh and Jason don't think Lexie and Todd will have a happy ending.

Lexie likes Paul because he is laid back and chill. Paul took her to the upscale restaurant Paris Butter. Paul said he's never met a girl who is so exited about food. Lexie wondered if their only connection is food. Paul's mom is from Figi. She gave Lexie lessons on Figi traditions. Paul's mom though Lexie was lovely and hopes to see her again. Paul was realistic and reminded his Mom there are still three other men. After spending time with Paul's family Lexie and Paul sat in the back of a vintage car where Paul gave Lexie a ring which has had a massive impact on him. He wanted to let Lexie know she has had a massive impact on him as well.  

At the Rose Ceremony Joe was feeling confident. The other three were very nervous. Hamish said emotions are popping up that he's not use to. Lexie's first chat was with Hamish. She was concerned when Hamish told her he's only had two girlfriends one in high school and one long term girlfriend.  Todd and Lexie talk about their age difference and Lexie wanted to know if Todd would be willing to stay in New Zealand. Todd thinks he's going home. Paul tells Lexie he doesn't like the waiting game but he knows it's part of the process. Joe was relaxed until Lexie brought up their roller coaster relationship. Joe said the environment was hard for him. They decide to end their relationship and Joe leaves before the Rose Ceremony.

Lexie gives roses to Todd and Hamish who meet Lexie's family. Todd goes first. They go fishing with Lexie's cousin Sarah and her Nan and Pop. Pop wants to know if Todd will stay in New Zealand. Todd says yes but Pop is worried he'll want to go back to Australia. Lexie's family likes Todd.

During Todd's date Hamish decided to go fishing to show Lexie he really can catch fish. He caught several fish and made a fish dish to share with Lexie's family. Lexie's dad was very impressed with this gesture. Both of Lexie's parents like Hamish. Lexie says she didn't have instant chemistry with Hamish. She wonders if they are friends that are trying to be romantic. During Hamish's conversation with Sarah he tells her that he's had challenges with relationships in the past and often gets friend zoned.

Next week Todd and Hamish will have their fantasy dates.
Dusty Rose wrote:...Watched Lexis latest Bachie and a Bevvie...I think she’s revealing way too much...
I agree! After watching the episodes just by her facial expressions and her tone of voice it was apparent that Hamish and Todd would be Lexie's F2. I watched episode 10 live and was surprised to see Lexie in commercials!

jen689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 2 - Lexie Brown - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

+12
Jolena
jen689
Dusty Rose
leavers
Loulou
LeapofFaith
iampawsitive
Sprite
Jordan44
Bobette
Katiebelle