SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 2 - Lexie Brown - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 2 - Lexie Brown - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 2 - Lexie Brown - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Katiebelle Mon Feb 15, 2021 4:17 am

Sorry - been MIA due to work and family commitments.

Did manage to watch the last few episodes. I’ll try and recap but I’ve got a memory like a sieve.

Ok so Vaz, nice guy Jake. And the guitar guy have gone.

Hamish is doing most of the narrating.

All guys left seem pretty cool.

After all these episodes Lexi has finally got her first kiss! From Paul.
I much prefer the slow burn rather than the fake “ I love you so much after spending only 2 hours together” .

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 2 - Lexie Brown - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 2 - Lexie Brown - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Bobette Mon Feb 15, 2021 5:27 am

Thanks @Katiebelle I've been waiting for them to go up on the archive but it's about 3 episodes behind so I'll have to binge when it gets updated.

Did notice Hamish has been liking all of Lexie's IG travel pics. They don't seem to be hiding it at all. I think they have potential to go the distance.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:06 am

It’s gone crazy in bachelorette land! I didn’t post as I was watching - had to fold the washing that’s been sitting there for ages!

So she got rid of Aidan before rose ceremony and Matt at the ceremony. She’s getting rid of the boys very quickly - and 2 more are going at the rose ceremony at the beginning of the next episode as it’s home town visits next week. No mucking about in this season.

So Hamish got a second date before Jack got a first. They went heli skiing and had lunch by the lake and went for a dip in their undies - it was all very romantic. They had a couple of good smooches.

He was a little too happy and excited about the date and Joe was very jelly.

Jack won a one on one and they have chemistry and then they pretty much re-enacted the lake scene she had with Hamish the previous day.

So looking at the shorts for the next few episodes it looks as though Jesse - oh god I forgot about Jesse from last season - he turned up a couple of episodes ago as an intruder . So he pulls her aside and I think he is going to bow out - it’s obvious that they are not really interested in each other and he’s been a bit of a non event.

So that just leaves five to choose from and Hamish has a rose.

Oh and big news..... the bachelor is starting on March 2! The Bachelorette is getting wrapped up very soon.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:15 am

Thanks @Katiebelle.  I'm way behind - no episodes have been uploaded to the Archive since ep 3.  I did notice several comments on SM from people calling Hamish a sook?

And yes, Bachelor ahoy!  I'm glad this season of Bette isn't going to drag like the last one. @GuardianAngel could we please get a separate thread for Bachelor NZ?  Cheers.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 2 - Lexie Brown - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 3 D2Y6aTr

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 17, 2021 12:44 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71621

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:44 pm

Hi, has anyone heard from bach archives ? Hope ok 💞 I also sent message asking about SA bachelorette season but yet to get a response. Hoping on holiday or undertaking enjoyable work not unwell.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Wed Feb 17, 2021 11:06 pm

Loulou wrote:Hi, has anyone heard from bach archives ? Hope ok 💞 I also sent message asking about SA bachelorette season but yet to get a response.  Hoping on holiday or undertaking enjoyable work not unwell.

He's been active on reddit and I saw a comment on there from him that to watch the SA Bachelorette you need a VPN to South Africa so I'm not sure if he's uploading that one this time, not yet anyway
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1346

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 17, 2021 11:11 pm

@leavers thanks for the info. sad

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71621

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dusty Rose Fri Feb 19, 2021 12:43 am

@Katiebelle I think that Jack is the dark horse based on that lake raunchiness! The edit for Hamish has made him seem a bit anti/ not good communicator about the partying comment. Maybe F1 Todd, F2 Jack or Hamish at a pinch. Joe is yuck.

Dusty Rose

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:58 am

Dusty Rose wrote:@Katiebelle I think that Jack is the dark horse based on that lake raunchiness!  The edit for Hamish has made him seem a bit anti/ not good communicator about the partying comment. Maybe F1 Todd, F2 Jack or Hamish at a pinch. Joe is yuck.
Welcomeparty! Dusty Rose

I really like NZ Bachelorette. No unecessary drama. Just a series of dates showing Lexie explore her relationships with the contestants.

Hamish and Lexie's lake scene seemed very similar to her lake scene with Jack. I think Lexie really likes this type of physical closeness as she was eager for both Hamish and Jack to participate. Lexie said she would have given Jack the single date if she knew he snowboarded. It seems like production may have known that Jack snowboards but wanted to give the single date to Hamish since the rose ceremony before he was about to leave. Lexie really likes Hamish and I think production wanted to give him a reason to stay.  

In the previews for the next episode Jack talks to Lexie before the Rose Ceremony. I think he leaves. Since he hasn't had a single date he doesn't feel comfortable introducing her to his family.

Since Joe and Hamish have known each other for 15 years I think they will be the F2. Production has already introduced the "jealousy" story line between them.

Production is giving the audience reasons to doubt Hamish yet he seems to have the strongest connection with Lexie. Hamish is my pick for F1.

I like Lexie as the Bachelorette. She has a great personality, seems genuinely interested in all the men and has great conversations. I hope her relationship with the F1 lasts long term JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Dusty Rose Fri Feb 19, 2021 3:32 am

Hi Jen689 I am such a noob sorry can’t find the reply button - but I just love your sleuth! So glad I found this forum not watched since Matilda Art. Yes I have to agree - but does Todd not make the list because he’s not country enough or just because he’s Aussie? (Strong sexual identity questions from me! - on that note when will we have the first Bi-bach it is that never going to happen for this franchise haha). Lexi is amazing - have you seen her IG bevvie and a Bachie? Think she’s playing with fire - I see a big twist coming

jen689 wrote:
Dusty Rose wrote:@Katiebelle I think that Jack is the dark horse based on that lake raunchiness!  The edit for Hamish has made him seem a bit anti/ not good communicator about the partying comment. Maybe F1 Todd, F2 Jack or Hamish at a pinch. Joe is yuck.
Welcomeparty! Dusty Rose

I really like NZ Bachelorette. No unecessary drama. Just a series of dates showing Lexie explore her relationships with the contestants.

Hamish and Lexie's lake scene seemed very similar to her lake scene with Jack. I think Lexie really likes this type of physical closeness as she was eager for both Hamish and Jack to participate. Lexie said she would have given Jack the single date if she knew he snowboarded. It seems like production may have known that Jack snowboards but wanted to give the single date to Hamish since the rose ceremony before he was about to leave. Lexie really likes Hamish and I think production wanted to give him a reason to stay.  

In the previews for the next episode Jack talks to Lexie before the Rose Ceremony. I think he leaves. Since he hasn't had a single date he doesn't feel comfortable introducing her to his family.

Since Joe and Hamish have known each other for 15 years I think they will be the F2. Production has already introduced the "jealousy" story line between them.

Production is giving the audience reasons to doubt Hamish yet he seems to have the strongest connection with Lexie. Hamish is my pick for F1.

I like Lexie as the Bachelorette. She has a great personality, seems genuinely interested in all the men and has great conversations. I hope her relationship with the F1 lasts long term JMO

Dusty Rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Feb 19, 2021 4:22 am

Anyone else having a problem accessing Bachelor Archives? Im getting a google drive error saying "you cannot access this item because it's in violation with our terms of service." I never had this problem before .,I watched several of the seasons on there and recently watched Lexie's 1st and 2nd episodes. would anyone know why all of a sudden this is happening? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4300

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 2 - Lexie Brown - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

+12
Jolena
jen689
Dusty Rose
leavers
Loulou
LeapofFaith
iampawsitive
Sprite
Jordan44
Bobette
Katiebelle