SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 2 - Lexie Brown - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 2 - Lexie Brown - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 2 - Lexie Brown - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Sprite Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:15 am

@GuardianAngel I would highly recommend watching it to anyone who enjoys a good show. Reminded me very much of Tayshia's season without the annoying second bette. It was a good cast with no real villains, a good lead who was sincere, fun, kind and who seemed to really try to give everyone a chance. Plus, you get to see a real romance blossoming with a very likeable F1 (who reminded me very much of Zac).  Even without anything else, I would recommend it for the stunning scenery of NZ. Probably the best season for showcasing a country.

It really was a fun season and I don't think I have ever laughed so hard watching this show. The accent is a little hard to understand at times...think Newfoundland...so I switched on the cc at times.

It is on TVNZ, but if you don't have a VPN you can easily watch it on https://shvideos.net/2021/01/28/the-bachelorette-nz/. It is free and absolutely no issues with the site and the quality is good. I hope they will put the NZ Bachelor on there as well. I am watching season 11 of the Block on there now.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 2 - Lexie Brown - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 2 - Lexie Brown - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by mercieme Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:37 am

@sprite...appreciate your recap, thanks so much   yes  I have started binge watching the season and Lexie is such a great lead IMO. The commentator that does the voice over is hilarious. I honestly think the NZ producers got the casting right. I have seen on SM that Hamish and Todd are really good buddies and Lexie is still friendly with a lot of her cast. The bromance shown on the show is hilarious.

It bothers me so much that the US series can’t get it right and focus so much on the drama instead. And don’t get me started on how useless IMO of a host CH is on the US series compared to Art in the NZ series. You actually feel that Art is helping the lead out with their thought processing IMO. This season is a good one IMO and I hope the NZ producers continue to get things right.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:08 am

@mercieme Yes! I love the narrator.

Watching Lexie and her guys and then watching Matt and his girls it is such a stark, shocking and very unpleasant contrast. The guys are having so much fun and are playing jokes on one another. Half the fun of the season is watching the bromances! Then you have the very nasty bullying of the American ladies. It really shows just how unpleasant the Bachelor has been this season and most of that is due to casting and the drama the production strives for and how bad their editing is. Repugnant.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:46 pm

@Sprite I have been following along here.

@@JustafanofLove posted the same link the other day. I just wanted you to know that link was available.

I need to binge watch on the weekend!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71621

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dusty Rose Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:54 pm

@mercieme Jodie Rimmer the voice over person is a friend of mine - she gets the scripts for each episode but then ad libs as well - great voice actor!

Dusty Rose

Back to top Go down

Post by CindyBee Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:07 pm

Coming out of lurkdom to say that Lexie's season is one of my all time favorites of any country. Totally worth the $$$ for a VPN.

Loved her and loved her journey. The guys were all quite lovely though I never got all the Todd and Jack love that was going on Twitter (was def team Hamish and also loved Paul) and totally understand why she's a bit annoyed at the "was Jack the one that got away" talk that has come up.

She and Hamish make a great couple, no matter if they last a month, a year, a lifetime, its all good.

CindyBee

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:21 pm

@Dusty Rose thanks for sharing!

@CindyBee welcomeback

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71621

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 2 - Lexie Brown - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

+12
Jolena
jen689
Dusty Rose
leavers
Loulou
LeapofFaith
iampawsitive
Sprite
Jordan44
Bobette
Katiebelle