SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by southerngirlatheart Tue Sep 13, 2022 9:41 pm

Rachel looks embarrassed to me.
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 13, 2022 9:43 pm

So that's who she has that conversation with, telling me one thing blah blah blah.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 13, 2022 9:45 pm

When the engagement is more important that being in love, she's being ridiculous at this point. It's like she just wants the one who's willing to propose.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Tue Sep 13, 2022 9:48 pm

If I hear the words clarity or engagement one more time I'm gonna scream.

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 13, 2022 9:50 pm

@philphan me too. I'm so tired of it, and Rachel crying and being mad with someone she's not choosing.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Sep 13, 2022 9:53 pm

OMG this is horrid!! Engage!! Engage!!! Rachel stop!!!!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 13, 2022 9:53 pm

She's making him go through all this then will dump his butt. She keeps repeating herself over and over and he keeps telling her he's making sure it's the right thing.

She's impossible.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 13, 2022 9:55 pm

southerngirlatheart wrote:Rachel looks embarrassed to me.

As she should. She is being beyond ridiculous stressing the engagement vs being in love and the relationship. All she seems to want is an engagement.

He was not yelling. I've said it before, she is high maintenance. I can see more and more why any relationship she walks out with wouldn't work.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by ilgirl Tue Sep 13, 2022 9:56 pm

I didn't feel like he was yelling. I think this is a stressful conversation and I don't see why his engagement answer was so wrong.
ilgirl
ilgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Tue Sep 13, 2022 9:57 pm

They spend way too much time on one date. One MTP date and it’s already 8…. How are they going to fit everything needed into the rest of this next hour and next week?
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by ilgirl Tue Sep 13, 2022 10:00 pm

I don't understand why she didn't just gloss over Aven's answers if she wasn't going to choose him anyway. She couldn't have really still been conflicted at that point, right?
ilgirl
ilgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 13, 2022 10:04 pm

ilgirl wrote:I don't understand why she didn't just gloss over Aven's answers if she wasn't going to choose him anyway. She couldn't have really still been conflicted at that point, right?

I don't think she has been conflicted for quite a while. She is acting. I've found her stiff and forced this whole season. She is trying too hard to be perfect and that never works.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
Amethyst
BachFan27
Maddy
barbell
Hotmomma
ilgirl
BuckeyeGal
Sprite
Norcalgal
suzq
GuardianAngel