SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by emiusacska Tue Sep 13, 2022 10:06 pm

Honestly I've never been a fan of Rachel; prefer Gabby.
emiusacska
emiusacska

Female Posts : 304

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 13, 2022 10:08 pm

Grandpa is so sweet. Gabby is looking a little somber too. I hope we get at least one happy ending.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by ilgirl Tue Sep 13, 2022 10:12 pm

Sprite wrote:Grandpa is so sweet. Gabby is looking a little somber too. I hope we get at least one happy ending.

I'm getting that feeling too.
And I really like her aunt.
ilgirl
ilgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 13, 2022 10:18 pm

Now I want that bubble with Rachel's face to see how p*ssed she is now.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by ilgirl Tue Sep 13, 2022 10:24 pm

Is it just me, or does Gabby look like she wants to jump through the screen to beat up Tino right now? Rachel is lucky to have her.
ilgirl
ilgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Tue Sep 13, 2022 10:32 pm

Did they not have a daytime date or they just aren’t showing it?

southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 13, 2022 10:36 pm

Rachel looks so cold in her little bubble watching this. Ice berg cold. Same b*tching on and on. Give it up. So ridiculous.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by BuckeyeGal Tue Sep 13, 2022 10:38 pm

She is too caught up wanting the engagement. The man is telling you he wants to move forward with you he just doesn't think he can get engaged yet.
BuckeyeGal
BuckeyeGal

Female Posts : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 13, 2022 10:40 pm

You can't give her what she wants, because she doesn't want it from you Aven.

I can't. I just can't. She is way worse than Clayton. At least he was truly a mess and had no clue, but she doesn't have the same excuse.

Aven you didn't fail. You dodged a bullet!!! Thank your lucky stars you don't have to deal with that anymore.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 13, 2022 10:41 pm

This is all about picking a fight with someone to get rid of them.

What a disaster.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 13, 2022 10:42 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:This is all about picking a fight with someone to get rid of them.

What a disaster.

word

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Tue Sep 13, 2022 10:47 pm

It's so maddening that both Zach and Aven apologize to Rachel for their behavior, when it's really her poor behavior / lack of honesty that SHE should be apologizing for. I appreciate Gabby's authenticity so much more.
Maybe both Zach and Aven for Bachelor?

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
Amethyst
BachFan27
Maddy
barbell
Hotmomma
ilgirl
BuckeyeGal
Sprite
Norcalgal
suzq
GuardianAngel