SELECT CONTENT

Nathan Bakke - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nathan Bakke - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Nathan Bakke - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion

Post by GrahamGal Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:31 pm

nanab wrote:
GrahamGal wrote:I will bet everyone who thinks PSG is Nathan a :27: that PSG is not Nathan. What you gonna give me if I am right?

Ok, I'm in! I'll give you a bowdown and a :claphands if PSG isn't Nathan! giggling

I was hoping for a wine or a rose bud , but a bowdown and a :claphands will be just fine. giggling

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Nathan Bakke - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Nathan Bakke - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:33 pm

Grahamgal, I will give you this one right now!! funnythread

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:40 pm

nanab wrote:Grahamgal, I will give you this one right now!! funnythread

I would like to thank my family, the Acadamy and last but not least my :detective science teacher from 9th grade. I wouldn't have gotten here without all your love and support. :dancinggrape:

GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:45 pm

GrahamGal wrote:
nanab wrote:Grahamgal, I will give you this one right now!! funnythread

I would like to thank my family, the Acadamy and last but not least my :detective science teacher from 9th grade. I wouldn't have gotten here without all your love and support. :dancinggrape:

lolpanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:55 am

That. is. amazing. Uh 'scuse me a sec while I tell my sons to remove all of their drunken beach party photos from fb... Embarassed But seriously kikill, you are a great sleuther!

Back to top Go down

Post by lstiff Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:08 am

Amazing find! My favorite is the last one. I hope it is most recent & that maybe he is PSG but I won't get my hopes up :)

Avatar made by Kikill. #TeamJef :Drinkwater:
lstiff
lstiff

Female Posts : 632

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:09 am

Gut feeling is PSG is long gone

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by lstiff Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:10 am

Me too! :(

Avatar made by Kikill. #TeamJef :Drinkwater:
lstiff
lstiff

Female Posts : 632

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:22 am

Jeepers wrote:Gut feeling is PSG is long gone
I agree unfortunately.

GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:30 am

ok, I mean to offense to anyone, but I'm going to ask. Is it just me who thinks that we should keep the photos posted to just the contestants and not their personal photos on their FB? :hidingchair
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:31 am

Miles is his middle name and all those pictures are really, really old. I went to school with him. Is there anyway to crop out other people in the photos? I know these are available to be found by the public but not everyone signed up to be on reality tv so their crazy college party pics shouldnt be so easily found. Just my opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:32 am

If they are from private FB or any private accounts .. they should not be posted here .. I agree

And NO Kids!!! Not for any reason .. Even family shoud not be .. Unless they have signed on the dotted line to be a part of the show

Last edited by Jeepers on Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:34 am; edited 1 time in total

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nathan Bakke - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion

+20
marriedtoabaritone
momoftrips
dee
KikiLove
Love_Me