SELECT CONTENT

Nathan Bakke - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nathan Bakke - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Nathan Bakke - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion

Post by dee Thu May 03, 2012 7:19 pm

DollyCheer wrote:That MySpace is FAKE! The girl in that picture is his ex and is faked quite a bit on the internet. He has been Nathan Miles Bakke since the day he was born!

I went to school with him... this is so weird
Thanks for clarifying Dolly! Yikes. This is weird.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Nathan Bakke - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Nathan Bakke - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion

Post by BlondieGal Thu May 03, 2012 7:20 pm

It sounds like RS was Fleissed!

As with so many things, there is the story told, and there is the story itself.
BlondieGal
BlondieGal

Female Posts : 1122

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Thu May 03, 2012 7:26 pm

DollyCheer wrote:That MySpace is FAKE! The girl in that picture is his ex and is faked quite a bit on the internet. He has been Nathan Miles Bakke since the day he was born!

I went to school with him... this is so weird

Thank you Dolly, is he living in L.A. now?

Nathan Bakke - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 8 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 03, 2012 7:28 pm

He sure is! He's an accountant... not an actor. I don't think he has an acting aspirations whatsoever.

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Thu May 03, 2012 7:32 pm

DollyCheer wrote:He sure is! He's an accountant... not an actor. I don't think he has an acting aspirations whatsoever.

Thanks so much! Yes, RS is really wrong about this one.

Nathan Bakke - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 8 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 03, 2012 7:34 pm

I triple checked with people who have known him a lot longer than I have and they confirm - Nathan Bakke. Yikes...

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Thu May 03, 2012 7:36 pm

DollyCheer wrote:I triple checked with people who have known him a lot longer than I have and they confirm - Nathan Bakke. Yikes...

Curious... Why did you say, "Yikes," please?

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu May 03, 2012 7:39 pm

I am so confused about what is going on with this guy. Nathan Bakke - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 8 2089373836
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondieGal Thu May 03, 2012 7:40 pm

I think that someone is having some fun with RS.

As with so many things, there is the story told, and there is the story itself.
BlondieGal
BlondieGal

Female Posts : 1122

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 03, 2012 7:40 pm

I guess just because it's so weird and baffling! It's sad that he's being portrayed on a popular website as someone using a fake "stage name" because someone with no life made a fake MySpace with photos of him and a different name.

Maybe someone is out there using his photos and knows that they are about to be busted because Nathan is on The Bachelorette so they emailed Steve this crazy story. It's all just weird to me. That's why I said yikes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Thu May 03, 2012 7:43 pm

Love_Me wrote:I am so confused about what is going on with this guy. Nathan Bakke - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 8 2089373836

He looks like just a clean cut, normal, cute guy - nothing odd or usual about him.

Hey, Love? What happened to those two little skeptical emoticons? Do you know, or am I just overlooking them? I sure would like to put one at the end of that sentence about Nathan.

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Thu May 03, 2012 7:45 pm

DollyCheer wrote:I guess just because it's so weird and baffling! It's sad that he's being portrayed on a popular website as someone using a fake "stage name" because someone with no life made a fake MySpace with photos of him and a different name.

Maybe someone is out there using his photos and knows that they are about to be busted because Nathan is on The Bachelorette so they emailed Steve this crazy story. It's all just weird to me. That's why I said yikes.

Ok, thanks! If there is something going on, some of these sleuthers might well get to the bottom of it. That is strange, though.

Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nathan Bakke - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion

+20
marriedtoabaritone
momoftrips
dee
KikiLove
Love_Me