SELECT CONTENT

Nathan Bakke - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nathan Bakke - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Nathan Bakke - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:33 am

Facebook privacy settings are always changing so there is a good chance that these people dont even know the pics they viewed in 2006 are available. The pics that RS posted are the most recent. Nathan is a nice guy and girls just adore him.

Back to top Go down

Nathan Bakke - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Nathan Bakke - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion

Post by Jeepers Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:36 am

DOLLY thank you for the above .. All of it :)

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:38 am

DollyCheer wrote:Miles is his middle name and all those pictures are really, really old. I went to school with him. Is there anyway to crop out other people in the photos? I know these are available to be found by the public but not everyone signed up to be on reality tv so their crazy college party pics shouldnt be so easily found. Just my opinion.

Thank you Dolly. I totally agree with you.
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:38 am

I'm friends with him on FB and he took down all his photos already. Before he was even on RS' website.

Back to top Go down

Post by PennaFlaGirl Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:38 am

DollyCheer wrote:Miles is his middle name and all those pictures are really, really old. I went to school with him. Is there anyway to crop out other people in the photos? I know these are available to be found by the public but not everyone signed up to be on reality tv so their crazy college party pics shouldnt be so easily found. Just my opinion.
Hello and welcome! Welcomeparty! I'm sure Kiki will be happy to crop, as she's done the same with pics of other guys. Nobody means any harm here. It's a happy place :sending flowers
PennaFlaGirl
PennaFlaGirl

Female Posts : 528

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:41 am

DollyCheer wrote:Facebook privacy settings are always changing so there is a good chance that these people dont even know the pics they viewed in 2006 are available. The pics that RS posted are the most recent. Nathan is a nice guy and girls just adore him.

Glad to hear that. He is certainly my "type" so it's nice to know he is a great guy too. He seems very successful.

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:42 am

I know no harm was meant. Those are pretty funny pics, they are just really old. He's matured a lot since then and so have others in the photos. They now have professional jobs and I just didnt want anyone reputations to be hurt. I'm just protective of my friends since I know most of them in the photos. You guys have blown me away with the information you have been able to dig up!

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:42 am

PennaFlaGirl wrote:
Hello and welcome! Welcomeparty! I'm sure Kiki will be happy to crop, as she's done the same with pics of other guys. Nobody means any harm here. It's a happy place :sending flowers

Looks like Kiki is already on it and cropping them. They are no longer there.

GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:43 am

DollyCheer wrote:I'm friends with him on FB and he took down all his photos already. Before he was even on RS' website.

We posted about this very issue yesterday, but our post must have been ignored. I will remove those pictures right now.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:44 am

DollyCheer wrote:I know no harm was meant. Those are pretty funny pics, they are just really old. He's matured a lot since then and so have others in the photos. They now have professional jobs and I just didnt want anyone reputations to be hurt. I'm just protective of my friends since I know most of them in the photos. You guys have blown me away with the information you have been able to dig up!

Glad to have you join. Feel free to share whatever you want about him or just join in the fun of this season. Hope you stick around.
welcomebanner

GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:46 am

And pink shirt guy is definitely not Nathan!

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:47 am

DollyCheer wrote:And pink shirt guy is definitely not Nathan!

Woooo Hoooo! I win! I win! I win!

GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nathan Bakke - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion

+20
marriedtoabaritone
momoftrips
dee
KikiLove
Love_Me