SELECT CONTENT

Nathan Bakke - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nathan Bakke - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Nathan Bakke - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion

Post by Jeepers Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:41 am

GrahamGal wrote:
Jeepers wrote:
GrahamGal wrote:
MissC wrote:^According to DollyCheer, Miles is Nathan's middle name. So he doesn't have a twin. Hugesmile

How did you come to that conclusion? I'm confused. However, I am hoping DollyCheer can tell us if he has a twin or if Mike is a brother, just not his twin.

She posted that Miles is Nathan's middle name .. There is no other peron

I got it now. I tried to delete my post as you can see above. I thought the name was Mike not Miles. duh Time for bed.
Go to bed GG .. handwave

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Nathan Bakke - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Nathan Bakke - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion

Post by GrahamGal Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:41 am

DollyCheer wrote:He has a brother (not a twin) and they don't look alike in my opinion. Miles is his middle name. Smiley Nathan is so much more attractive than the college pics show! Not very flattering haha.

Awwwww he was just young and having fun. His professional picture from Ernst and Young looks very nice. Although I wish it was a little bigger. giggling Hope he is around for a while.

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by KikiLove Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:42 am

DollyCheer wrote:He has a brother (not a twin) and they don't look alike in my opinion. Miles is his middle name. Smiley Nathan is so much more attractive than the college pics show! Not very flattering haha.

Thanks for sharing this info :Smiley: thanks! and Welcomeparty!

I'm so sorry about my post, I'm hoping it's okay now, but just say the word and I will delete it!

Nathan Bakke - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 6 Seanie10Nathan Bakke - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 6 Tumblr_m5ljljyBe21rx9goxo1_250Nathan Bakke - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 6 Tumblr_m7vu98s0lT1rwl05yo1_100
''Let your faith be bigger than your fears''
''No one can make you feel inferior without your consent'' - Eleanor Roosevelt
KikiLove
KikiLove

Female Posts : 2434

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgFME101EA3Jsekih-BkYbA

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:43 am

Jeepers wrote:
GrahamGal wrote:
Jeepers wrote:
GrahamGal wrote:
MissC wrote:^According to DollyCheer, Miles is Nathan's middle name. So he doesn't have a twin. Hugesmile

How did you come to that conclusion? I'm confused. However, I am hoping DollyCheer can tell us if he has a twin or if Mike is a brother, just not his twin.

She posted that Miles is Nathan's middle name .. There is no other peron

I got it now. I tried to delete my post as you can see above. I thought the name was Mike not Miles. duh Time for bed.
Go to bed GG .. handwave

Night! :thud

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:47 am

Thanks so much for sharing info about him! You can tell the difference between the pictures of him when he was younger and now. He is handsome, imo. :Smiley:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:44 pm

DollyCheer wrote:
Back to Nate... I dont live in LA so I don't know if he's home or not. His FB was deactivated for awhile and he just recently brought it back (with the changed name and picture take down).

He's a very likable guy. Very smart. His ex girlfriend was drop dead gorgeous... Resembled Emily quite a bit. Even prettier in my opinion and I think Emily is stunning!

Jeepers wrote:How recent DOLLY was the change up done?? If since the show started filming it would mean he is home

Unless someone is doing it for him... Big if tho

DollyCheer wrote:No clue, his last update on FB was Mar 8 with no activity since. He was deactivated in march and brought it back. I don't check his FB every day so I dont know when he reactivated it.

mprssdbyu wrote:If it was deactivated in March and it's been brought back, more than likely he is home.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:29 pm

He's in Cabo with friends now so he's definitely eliminated

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:31 pm

DollyCheer wrote:He's in Cabo with friends now so he's definitely eliminated

Thanks for the info! :)
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:01 pm

Nathan Bakke - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 6 1825223857

Thank you for sharing this with us!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Nathan Bakke - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Major Sleuthing again with results!

Post by KikiLove Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:38 pm

Here is my sleuthing post on Nathan Bakke again, after it getting accidentally deleted when clearing the thread.

Edit/update: I have cropped all of the pics + removed some of them completely, so that it's only Nathan showing. Thru the poster 'DollyCheer', we now know that 'Miles' is Nathans middle name and that he is now home/eliminated,, that his FB was deactivated for awhile and he just recently brought it back with the changed name. She was also kind enough to share that these pics are from 2005/2006 (6,7 years ago). tyvm 'DollyCheer', you're a Doll giggling :Smiley:

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Major Sleuthing again with results!

Does Nathan have a twin named Miles?

Thru a website from Arizona uni. (math.arizona.edu/~kerimar/firstpage115b-fall04.html), I was able to locate some of the names of people Nathan Bakke had taken math classes with. After sleuthing on facebook I felt I was getting closer, when a person had this facebook profile picture with Nathan in it:
Nathan Bakke - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 6 Nb12

But then I started getting a little confused.... I searched for his last name in this persons 'friends list' an found a person named Miles Bakke. Miles had gone to Arizona uni., currently lives in LA and in 2012 he liked 'Ernst & Young' (the company were Nathan Bakke currently works.) At this point I asumed it was his brother or another relative maybe.

This picture was posted on another persons (guy named Adam) facebook page in 2005, and at first I thought, :Woah-hoo: it's Nathan!, but then I saw that he was tagged as 'Miles Bakke' in the pic. But underneath the picture somebody had left the comment:
Your friend Nate is soo soo hot!!!
6. november 2005 kl. 21:04
Nathan Bakke - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 6 20835612

So confusing, or is it just me? Maybe 'Miles Bakke' is a fake name and really, the 'Miles Bakke' profile, is Nathans profile? His twin? Brother? Or another relative?
This is the 'Miles Bakke' facebook: facebook.com/profile.php?id=10134014

This pic was posted in 2006 in the same album as the one above, but no tag, just the caption 'crew'.
Nathan Bakke - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 6 21_52812

------------------------------------------------

More pic from Adams other albums:

Posted in 2007, see guy in red beanie:
Nathan Bakke - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 6 154_5612

This pic had the caption
' bakke...default pic come on'
posted in 2008:
Nathan Bakke - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 6 234_5929

Nathan Bakke - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 6 234_5930

Comment underneath the pic below by Miles Bakke
Miles Bakke Things NEVER change.... 25. november 2010
Nathan Bakke - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 6 234_5932

Nathan Bakke - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 6 200812
Nathan Bakke - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 6 234_5931
Nathan Bakke - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 6 234_5933
Nathan Bakke - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 6 Last12
Nathan Bakke - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 6 234_5934
Nathan Bakke - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 6 234_5935

-----------------------------------------------

More pic from another friend named Ryan, added in 2007:
Nathan Bakke - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 6 134_5612
Nathan Bakke - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 6 129_5612
Nathan Bakke - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 6 98_52514
Nathan Bakke - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 6 98_52515

-----------------------------------------------------

Something tells me that this pics are a few years old, see the ''backstreet boys/n-sync'' haircut/frosted tips giggling
After this, i think I'm all sleuthed out for a while :fanningfan

Also I'm not sure if I'm going to crop these photos, since RS also had posted photos of him with his buddys.. 😕

+ Here are two more pic that Reality Steve posted today of Nathan and his friends, that haven't been posted in this thread yet. ( I recognize allot of the people in the pics posted at RS, which was also telling me that this was Nathan, since they were the same friends. ):

Nathan Bakke - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 6 2chris10
Nathan Bakke - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 6 Nate4_10

Last edited by KikiLL on Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total

Nathan Bakke - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 6 Seanie10Nathan Bakke - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 6 Tumblr_m5ljljyBe21rx9goxo1_250Nathan Bakke - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 6 Tumblr_m7vu98s0lT1rwl05yo1_100
KikiLove
KikiLove

Back to top Go down

Post by MissC Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:25 am

Aww too bad! But thank you for the info! :WAVEY:
MissC
MissC

Female Posts : 1412

https://www.facebook.com/candi.m.keller

Back to top Go down

Post by KikiLove Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:09 am

poohbear wrote:I like that none of the pics posted of him have tons of women around him ;) like all the other contestant's laugh out loud!

I know this is a fairly old post, but I just saw it, and if you're referring to the pics I posted of Chris Bukowski, I just wanted to say that all the women you can kinda see in those pics (after I cropped them) are his sisters.. :Smiley: Just wanted to get that out there :Smiley:

Last edited by KikiLL on Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:51 am; edited 1 time in total

KikiLove
KikiLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nathan Bakke - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion

+20
marriedtoabaritone
momoftrips
dee
KikiLove
Love_Me