SELECT CONTENT

Nathan Bakke - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nathan Bakke - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Nathan Bakke - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:52 am

Those are all within the last year or two... The ones posted earlier were from like 2005/2006 (6,7 years ago).

Back to top Go down

Nathan Bakke - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Nathan Bakke - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion

Post by KikiLove Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:57 am

GrahamGal wrote:
PennaFlaGirl wrote:
DollyCheer wrote:Miles is his middle name and all those pictures are really, really old. I went to school with him. Is there anyway to crop out other people in the photos? I know these are available to be found by the public but not everyone signed up to be on reality tv so their crazy college party pics shouldnt be so easily found. Just my opinion.
Hello and welcome! Welcomeparty! I'm sure Kiki will be happy to crop, as she's done the same with pics of other guys. Nobody means any harm here. It's a happy place :sending flowers

Looks like Kiki is already on it and cropping them. They are no longer there.

I've removed them and I'm on it!, cropping away like crazy :Smiley:

Nathan Bakke - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 5 Seanie10Nathan Bakke - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 5 Tumblr_m5ljljyBe21rx9goxo1_250Nathan Bakke - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 5 Tumblr_m7vu98s0lT1rwl05yo1_100
''Let your faith be bigger than your fears''
''No one can make you feel inferior without your consent'' - Eleanor Roosevelt
KikiLove
KikiLove

Female Posts : 2434

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgFME101EA3Jsekih-BkYbA

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:59 am

Maybe someone sent those to RS and gave him permission to use them.

Nathan Bakke - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 5 625701676DollyCheer.

The personal pictures that were posted in this thread have now been removed.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:00 am

Welcomeparty! DollyCheer!!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by lstiff Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:16 am

DollyCheer wrote:And pink shirt guy is definitely not Nathan!

Thanks for clearing that up & welcome! Is he already home or do you know? :)
lstiff
lstiff

Female Posts : 632

Back to top Go down

Post by MissC Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:28 am

^According to DollyCheer, Miles is Nathan's middle name. So he doesn't have a twin. Hugesmile
MissC
MissC

Female Posts : 1412

https://www.facebook.com/candi.m.keller

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:32 am

If any of these are from a PRIVATE account .. I suggest they be removed. JMO

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:34 am

GrahamGal wrote:
MissC wrote:^According to DollyCheer, Miles is Nathan's middle name. So he doesn't have a twin. Hugesmile

How did you come to that conclusion? I'm confused. However, I am hoping DollyCheer can tell us if he has a twin or if Mike is a brother, just not his twin.

She posted that Miles is Nathan's middle name .. There is no other person...

NATHAN BAKKE - BACHELORETTE 8 CONTESTANT - DISCUSSION
Miles is his middle name and all those pictures are really, really old. I went to school with him. Is there anyway to crop out other people in the photos? I know these are available to be found by the public but not everyone signed up to be on reality tv so their crazy college party pics shouldnt be so easily found. Just my opinion.

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:36 am

Jeepers wrote:
GrahamGal wrote:
MissC wrote:^According to DollyCheer, Miles is Nathan's middle name. So he doesn't have a twin. Hugesmile

How did you come to that conclusion? I'm confused. However, I am hoping DollyCheer can tell us if he has a twin or if Mike is a brother, just not his twin.

She posted that Miles is Nathan's middle name .. There is no other peron

I got it now. I tried to delete my post as you can see above. I thought the name was Mike not Miles. duh Time for bed.

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:37 am

He has a brother (not a twin) and they don't look alike in my opinion. Miles is his middle name. :) Nathan is so much more attractive than the college pics show! Not very flattering haha.

Back to top Go down

Post by KikiLove Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:38 am

I just updated the post! :Smiley: yes

So does that mean he is home maybe...? Or didn't deactivate..?

Nathan Bakke - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 5 Seanie10Nathan Bakke - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 5 Tumblr_m5ljljyBe21rx9goxo1_250Nathan Bakke - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 5 Tumblr_m7vu98s0lT1rwl05yo1_100
''Let your faith be bigger than your fears''
''No one can make you feel inferior without your consent'' - Eleanor Roosevelt
KikiLove
KikiLove

Female Posts : 2434

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgFME101EA3Jsekih-BkYbA

Back to top Go down

Post by MissC Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:40 am

DollyCheer wrote:He has a brother (not a twin) and they don't look alike in my opinion. Miles is his middle name. Smiley Nathan is so much more attractive than the college pics show! Not very flattering haha.

Thanks for the info, DollyCheer. Any way to know if he is home yet or not? :shy:
MissC
MissC

Female Posts : 1412

https://www.facebook.com/candi.m.keller

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nathan Bakke - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion

+20
marriedtoabaritone
momoftrips
dee
KikiLove
Love_Me