SELECT CONTENT

Nathan Bakke - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nathan Bakke - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Nathan Bakke - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion

Post by poohbear Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:22 am

KikiLL wrote:
poohbear wrote:I like that none of the pics posted of him have tons of women around him ;) like all the other contestant's laugh out loud!

I know this is a fairly old post, but I just saw it, and if you're referring to the pics I posted of Chris Bukowski, I just wanted to say that all the women you can kinda see in those pictures (after I cropped them), are his sister.. :Smiley: Just wanted to get that out there :Smiley:

haha no, not just Chris. pretty much everyone, including Ryan too laugh out loud ;) but just saying though, nothing against all these contestant haha.
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Nathan Bakke - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Nathan Bakke - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion

Post by KikiLove Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:37 am

poohbear wrote:
KikiLL wrote:
poohbear wrote:I like that none of the pics posted of him have tons of women around him ;) like all the other contestant's laugh out loud!

I know this is a fairly old post, but I just saw it, and if you're referring to the pics I posted of Chris Bukowski, I just wanted to say that all the women you can kinda see in those pictures (after I cropped them), are his sister.. :Smiley: Just wanted to get that out there :Smiley:

haha no, not just Chris. pretty much everyone, including Ryan too laugh out loud ;) but just saying though, nothing against all these contestant haha.

giggling Yes, there are some pretty noticeable ex (hopefully deadhorse ) girlfriends among the contestants (ehm Travis :yes: )....

Nathan Bakke - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 7 Seanie10Nathan Bakke - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 7 Tumblr_m5ljljyBe21rx9goxo1_250Nathan Bakke - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 7 Tumblr_m7vu98s0lT1rwl05yo1_100
''Let your faith be bigger than your fears''
''No one can make you feel inferior without your consent'' - Eleanor Roosevelt
KikiLove
KikiLove

Female Posts : 2434

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgFME101EA3Jsekih-BkYbA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 01, 2012 10:38 pm

cute

Back to top Go down

Post by MissC Thu May 03, 2012 5:00 pm

According to RS, Nate's real name is Jeff Maly. You were correct, Dee! :)
MissC
MissC

Female Posts : 1412

https://www.facebook.com/candi.m.keller

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu May 03, 2012 5:06 pm

MissC wrote:According to RS, Nate's real name is Jeff Maly. You were correct, Dee! :)
Yay lol. So, reading the comments under the bios do come in handy. Although I have to wonder.... so, he's not an accountant? I assume he's an actor then? Did he change all his legal documents to Nathan or something? How did he get past airplane security?
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu May 03, 2012 5:40 pm

dee wrote:
MissC wrote:According to RS, Nate's real name is Jeff Maly. You were correct, Dee! Smiley
Yay laugh out loud. So, reading the comments under the bios do come in handy. Although I have to wonder.... so, he's not an accountant? I assume he's an actor then? Did he change all his legal documents to Nathan or something? How did he get past airplane security?

clapping! Great job Dee!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Thu May 03, 2012 5:47 pm

Love_Me wrote:
dee wrote:
MissC wrote:According to RS, Nate's real name is Jeff Maly. You were correct, Dee! Smiley
Yay laugh out loud. So, reading the comments under the bios do come in handy. Although I have to wonder.... so, he's not an accountant? I assume he's an actor then? Did he change all his legal documents to Nathan or something? How did he get past airplane security?

clapping! Great job Dee!

I posted this in RS's thread, but this was posted in the comments under his blog post

Hi Steve – I just wanted to let you know that Nate Bakke’s real name is Nate Bakke. I grew up with him since middle school, and he really is an accountant. I think you’re confused with another contestant.

Not sure what it going on....

Romans 8: 37-39
PINKHEART
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu May 03, 2012 5:50 pm

Yup, this season gets weirder and weirder lol. I hope we figure out his name eventually.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Thu May 03, 2012 6:49 pm

Found his myspace profile using Jeff Maly. Who knows what's going on.

Nathan Bakke - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 7 14nirfo
http://www.myspace.com/ilovetyheishot

Nathan Bakke - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 7 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by marriedtoabaritone Thu May 03, 2012 6:58 pm

Twins...separated at birth. Reunited at the final rose ceremony...the MOST. DRAMATIC. EVER! :drama

happily married to a barbershopper, mom of two adorable miracle girls PINKHEART
marriedtoabaritone
marriedtoabaritone

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 03, 2012 7:01 pm

He's cute.

Last edited by Gina on Thu May 03, 2012 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 03, 2012 7:16 pm

That MySpace is FAKE! The girl in that picture is his ex and is faked quite a bit on the internet. He has been Nathan Miles Bakke since the day he was born!

I went to school with him... this is so weird

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nathan Bakke - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion

+20
marriedtoabaritone
momoftrips
dee
KikiLove
Love_Me