SELECT CONTENT

Episode 4 - October 24th - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 4 - October 24th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 10 Empty Re: Episode 4 - October 24th - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by tigertiz Fri 26 Oct 2012 - 5:21

anders wrote:My thoughts on Whit vs Bianka

Several things point to Whit being F1:

she got the last 1:1 before HTDs (indicitive of the early seasons)
she got the adrenaline date
he is crazy about her vs. he likes Bianka
their instant connection on night one
his opening up about his friends
she gets butterflies

My heart is saying Bianka, my gut is saying Whitney.

I wanna believe Bianka is the F1, but she's been slower to open up - not always good for a F1, she's said she wasnt' interested in him and he's a loser (or something derogatory). She's complaining too much about the others girls still being there.
You make a good case for Whitney. My only hope is that Brad's sister does what Andrew Firestone's brother did and convinces him to switch up the F2.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Episode 4 - October 24th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 10 Empty Re: Episode 4 - October 24th - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by ja1968 Fri 26 Oct 2012 - 5:34

Does anyone know if they have or might decide to do a Bacholorette Canada?
ja1968
ja1968

Female Posts : 819

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Fri 26 Oct 2012 - 5:54

tigertiz wrote:
anders wrote:My thoughts on Whit vs Bianka

Several things point to Whit being F1:

she got the last 1:1 before HTDs (indicitive of the early seasons)
she got the adrenaline date
he is crazy about her vs. he likes Bianka
their instant connection on night one
his opening up about his friends
she gets butterflies

My heart is saying Bianka, my gut is saying Whitney.

I wanna believe Bianka is the F1, but she's been slower to open up - not always good for a F1, she's said she wasnt' interested in him and he's a loser (or something derogatory). She's complaining too much about the others girls still being there.
You make a good case for Whitney. My only hope is that Brad's sister does what Andrew Firestone's brother did and convinces him to switch up the F2.

I never understand this line of reasoning. By MTP if the lead doesn't have his/her mind firmly made up and can be swayed by another's opinion, then things are on very shaky ground and the default F1 really should run for the hills.

anders, you make very compelling arguments for Whitney being F1. After watching epi 4, I too am leaning towards her as F1.
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Fri 26 Oct 2012 - 6:00

Firestone and Jen were engaged and lived together for 6 months I think. I know it doesnt make much sense, but these men are living in a bubble, and want to be loved, and have 2 great, gorgeous women loving them. Maybe Brad had some feelings for Bianca as well. After his sister forced him to reconsider, maybe he had an amazing LCD day with Bianca and figured he should go for it. I dont think they'll last more than a few months, but as long as he walks away from Whit , it'll be a happier ending for the viewers.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Fri 26 Oct 2012 - 6:04

tigertiz wrote:Firestone and Jen were engaged and lived together for 6 months I think. I know it doesnt make much sense, but these men are living in a bubble, and want to be loved, and have 2 great, gorgeous women loving them. Maybe Brad had some feelings for Bianca as well. After his sister forced him to reconsider, maybe he had an amazing LCD day with Bianca and figured he should go for it. I dont think they'll last more than a few months, but as long as he walks away from Whit , it'll be a happier ending for the viewers.

I know they were engaged for a while. I still don't think being persuaded to change F1s by family is a good thing, even if the chosen one is a bitch.
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Fri 26 Oct 2012 - 6:14

We'll never really know if Andrew was going to choose Kirsten over Jen. His type is petite, beautiful blondes - that's not Kirsten. The brother told Andrew about the boyfriend she had back home - he didn't tell Andrew not to choose her, he told him to look at her more closely (or something like that) and they did discuss the boyfriend on their LCD and it was clear at that time she was not completely broken off/over him. Andrew also knew she was an opporunistic woman with no ambition in life. I find it hard to beleive Firestone wanted that in a wife.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Fri 26 Oct 2012 - 8:30

Finally watched the episode & revising my guesses - F1 Bianka, F2 Kara (wishful thinking), F3 Whitney, F4 Gabrielle.

He really, really likes Bianka, just not sure if she "likes" him.

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri 26 Oct 2012 - 11:49

DMBFan wrote:Finally watched the episode & revising my guesses - F1 Bianka, F2 Kara (wishful thinking), F3 Whitney, F4 Gabrielle.

He really, really likes Bianka, just not sure if she "likes" him.

Now that I have had a chance to see it..I am thinking this too..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Starshine_16 Fri 26 Oct 2012 - 12:14

I'm really hoping it's Kara but realizing that it's probably going to be Bianka.

So I agree with your lineup of the F4.

Nephew: Christopher
Niece: Lillian
Nephew: Griffin
I am a proud aunt!
Starshine_16
Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri 26 Oct 2012 - 12:42

kinda weird. During the date with Brad and Whit, he asked her what she was doing for the last 6 days. Also, he is trying to see her soft side during the winery date. Did't she show her soft side when she sneaked to his room. Somehow I think that sneaked happened after he found out about Chantelle leaving. He is wearing the same blue t-shirt and hat.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Fri 26 Oct 2012 - 12:47

iamreal2u wrote:kinda weird. During the date with Brad and Whit, he asked her what she was doing for the last 6 days. Also, he is trying to see her soft side during the winery date. Did't she show her soft side when she sneaked to his room. Somehow I think that sneaked happened after he found out about Chantelle leaving. He is wearing the same blue t-shirt and hat.
Well that's interesting. But why did she say that she wanted the 1 on 1 to him? Could that have been edited in? did they show her clothes when she said that or was it in close up? If just a close up -then it was from a different day and they wanted us to believe that she sneaked in to see him in order to convince him to give her the date. They are building up a more manipulative edit.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri 26 Oct 2012 - 12:55

tigertiz wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:kinda weird. During the date with Brad and Whit, he asked her what she was doing for the last 6 days. Also, he is trying to see her soft side during the winery date. Did't she show her soft side when she sneaked to his room. Somehow I think that sneaked happened after he found out about Chantelle leaving. He is wearing the same blue t-shirt and hat.
Well that's interesting. But why did she say that she wanted the 1 on 1 to him? Could that have been edited in? did they show her clothes when she said that or was it in close up? If just a close up -then it was from a different day and they wanted us to believe that she sneaked in to see him in order to convince him to give her the date. They are building up a more manipulative edit.

You do not exactly see her say it, though the camera was on her when we heard it.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 4 - October 24th - Discussion - Spoilers

+19
LoveDovez
HowSoonIsNow
ja1968
jurystillout
KikiLove