SELECT CONTENT

ATFR - November 28th - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ATFR - November 28th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 7 Empty Re: ATFR - November 28th - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Guest Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:29 pm

They will marry as they say they will start the planning process in January. He has also moved in with her and her family, and he said he is not letting her go he will handcuff her to him lol. That guy is just a funny bone.

Back to top Go down

ATFR - November 28th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 7 Empty Re: ATFR - November 28th - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by ja1968 Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:36 pm

I would so love it if they did get married. Not just because they are a great couple (right there with JP and Ashley for me) but yes because it would stick it to MF. Maybe he will take a lesson that a little less drama and manipulation and just allowing the love story to happen if it is there can result in a real, successful couple which would make him and his franchise look better.
ja1968
ja1968

Female Posts : 819

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:59 am

frankly - I think if two people really have a connection, they will find a way to make their relationship happen. Manipulated drama and lousy edits are not the reason relationships fail - mostly they fail because the timeline in which the process takes place makes it like speed dating on crack.

We've heard enough couples say that the relationship really starts once the show is over - and that's when folks find out if they really do like the other person or if their feelings where heightened because of the situation.

Having said that - I'd still love to see MF let the folks be and stop casting a bunch of wanna be's and drama queens.....

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by ja1968 Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:09 am

Thy problem, imo is MF and the other producers of the US version only see their leads and contestants as products and not people with feelings. I get that this is a show and a business but I love that one producer on BC took the time to care and say to Brad when he was about to cut Bianka to give it another chance. Does anyone see that happening with the US version unless said contestant was Courtney who was also the major source of drama?
ja1968
ja1968

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:11 am

it actually does - CH has told us that he has directed some leads to look closer at certain people - I remember him telling us he had to get behind Roberto for Ali because she was so insecure about how he felt about her. He's also said that he'll also lead folks away from the ones that aren't good for them.....

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by ja1968 Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:21 am

anders wrote:it actually does - CH has told us that he has directed some leads to look closer at certain people - I remember him telling us he had to get behind Roberto for Ali because she was so insecure about how he felt about her. He's also said that he'll also lead folks away from the ones that aren't good for them.....

I have a hard time knowing what to believe from CH. He also swore that he could say anything to Ashley about Bentley because he did not want to intefere. Of course I have always believed that whole thing was much ado about nothing but I still tend to believe his main motive is what is best for the show not what is best for the lead. Just my take.
ja1968
ja1968

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:38 am

I think the USA producers definitely interfere to move the storyline along and get a viable couple if possible. We even know, for example, that typically the F1 is given the best ep 3 date to bond them or that Elan suggested to JP to do the coin toss to move towards Jash's first kiss. Another example- Ed was allowed to sext girlfriends, work during filming, leave and come back, all because he was Jill's F1.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:26 pm

Brad and Bianka tune out 'all the chirping'

By Bill Brioux The Canadian Press

Last week, Brad Smith made his choice on “The Bachelor Canada.” He proposed to Bianka, who eagerly accepted the rose. The 29-year-old registered nurse beat out 24 other women for a shot at marital bliss with the ex-CFL football player.

But what happens “After the Rose”? A peek behind the fairy tale romance can be seen Wednesday night in an hour-long final episode of the Citytv reality series.

The episode was taped a few weeks ago before 300 fans at the picturesque, seaside town of Sidney, B.C. It had been two months since Brad had actually proposed in Barbados. The two had not been allowed out in public together since then for fear of tipping off viewers. Their only contact, they both said, was through Skype

“I’ve already tried to marry her,” Brad reveals right after the taping. He tried to convince Bianka to elope with him.

“To actually have a normal life, far from all this cloak and dagger stuff, would be awesome,” said Smith, 29.

The two lovebirds seemed quite affectionate during and after the taping. Bianka marvelled at how much they have in common. They agree on everything, she says: “the favourite beer, the favourite wine, the favourite sandwich at Wendy’s.”

Suggestions that you can’t find the love of your life over the course of an eight-week reality show were waved off as so much heard-it-before cynicism.

“To have an organic relationship from that experience is impossible yet we have it,” says Smith. “It was a TV show, yet it was so friggin’ real.”

Things can, however, get a little thorny after the rose. Smith says he was nervous coming face to face one last time with the turbulent runner-up, Whitney. The contestant from Calgary quickly became the villain of the series with all her “Brad’s mine!” comments to camera.

She’s back and all glammed up for Wednesday’s final confrontation.

Smith doesn’t exactly welcome her back. Instead, he does a lot of finger pointing. “I wanted everybody in Canada to see what I had to deal with the past four weeks,” he said after the taping.

“She has a severe ability to jumble things up; it’s truly frustrating to be around, especially when you just want an answer.”

The studio audience gets into what shapes up to be a “Springer” moment. You half expect to hear cries of “Jerry! Jerry!”

“She’s a polarizing figure, there’s no question,” says host Tyler Harcott, who referees the session, at times almost acting as if he was Whitney’s therapist. “She brought a lot of that on herself. Unfortunately, she painted herself as the villain.”

What worries Harcott is how the rep will follow the 24-year-old administrative assistant.

“The Twitter world, the Facebook world, that part breaks my heart,” says Harcott. “I don’t think people realize that these people aren’t actors, they go to the coffee shop like the rest of us.”

None of the women who participated on “The Bachelor Canada” were paid a salary. They got perks like hair and makeup and several went on fabulous romantic getaways.

The real prize, said Bianka, pointing to Brad, “is sitting right in front of me.”

That didn’t pay any bills leading up to the finale. As Bianka says, “I worked my butt off before I left [to go on the show] so I could save up enough money.”

The show nearly ended before it began for Bianka.

“The night before I bawled my face off to my mom,” she says. “I didn’t know what was happening. I was kind of walking through it.”

That initial aloofness may have worked in her favour. Smith admits he found it intriguing.

A few contestants wondered out loud what Mr. Right intended to do now that his football career appears to be over. As Melissa cattily pointed out on an earlier episode, that part-time bartender part of his resume wasn’t all that bachelor-ific.

Bianka doesn’t seem too worried and is totally committed to Team Brad.

“He’ll be fine, that will work itself out,” she says.

Brad seems especially sensitive to what he calls “all the chirping.”

He points out he went to the best schools and that he’s worked for “the largest community outreach program in North America.”

The couple intend to settle in the Toronto area. Smith says he is teaming up with a buddy on a project or two. Neither would rule out more reality shows.

“Never say never,” says Bianka.

For now, she’s just happy that he took her finger and put a ring on it. “I never want to take it off,” she says. “I hope I don’t get into an accident looking at it.”

http://metronews.ca/scene/455212/brad-and-bianka-tune-out-all-the-chirping/

ATFR - November 28th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 7 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:55 pm

I think if two people really have a connection, they will find a way to make their relationship happen.

Exactly! It wouldn't matter if they meet on a reality tv show or a local cafe. Relationships can thrive if the two people in them are willing to make it work.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:54 pm

Love_Me wrote:
I think if two people really have a connection, they will find a way to make their relationship happen.

Exactly! It wouldn't matter if they meet on a reality tv show or a local cafe. Relationships can thrive if the two people in them are willing to make it work.
I agree, as well as that relationships can work when forged quickly as well. I know a lot feel that you need to be with someone for quite a while to know if they are the right one for you. I do agree with that to an extent, but also relationships found quickly can thrive as Bianka's parents know and many others as well.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbarossa Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:04 am

Love_Me wrote:

And that's the truth. It might be very rare but it can work. Think these two might just make it.

Barbarossa's Blast

Home of the snarky pirate plotting
Barbarossa
Barbarossa

Male Posts : 652

http://barbarossasblast.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:45 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
Love_Me wrote:

I agree, as well as that relationships can work when forged quickly as well. I know a lot feel that you need to be with someone for quite a while to know if they are the right one for you. I do agree with that to an extent, but also relationships found quickly can thrive as Bianka's parents know and many others as well.

I believe this too. My husband and I met and married in 4 months. It's now 10 years later, we have 6-year-old triplets and most importantly I haven't killed him yet! :laughingoutlou

ATFR - November 28th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 7 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

ATFR - November 28th - Discussion - Spoilers

+21
Barbarossa
momoftrips
Alanna
ja1968
HowSoonIsNow