SELECT CONTENT

ATFR - November 28th - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ATFR - November 28th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 8 Empty Re: ATFR - November 28th - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:18 pm

momoftrips wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
I think if two people really have a connection, they will find a way to make their relationship happen.

Exactly! It wouldn't matter if they meet on a reality tv show or a local cafe. Relationships can thrive if the two people in them are willing to make it work.
I agree, as well as that relationships can work when forged quickly as well. I know a lot feel that you need to be with someone for quite a while to know if they are the right one for you. I do agree with that to an extent, but also relationships found quickly can thrive as Bianka's parents know and many others as well.

I believe this too. My husband and I met and married in 4 months. It's now 10 years later, we have 6-year-old triplets and most importantly I haven't killed him yet! :laughingoutlou
LOL, My hubby and I met rather quickly too, but I think my cousin did it in record time. Her and her hubbs met and were married in 6 wks. They are in it over 20 yrs now and still seem very much in love. The main thing, just find the one you want, stay true to them and you and it will work. BUT if you aren't true to yourselves, chances are, things will be tough, no matter how long or short it is that you connect.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

ATFR - November 28th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 8 Empty Re: ATFR - November 28th - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Brill Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:23 pm

From Brad tonight, I love his sense of humor...

Bachelor Brad Smith‏@bradcsmith

@bachelorCA After The Final Rose tomorrow! #BachCan peeps! Last show of the season......tear! Wait....ok tear! Excited for #teamcheeseburger

ATFR - November 28th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 8 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:26 pm

Brill wrote:From Brad tonight, I love his sense of humor...

@bachelorCA After The Final Rose tomorrow! #BachCan peeps! Last show of the season......tear! Wait....ok tear! Excited for #teamcheeseburger
Yep, he has a great sense of humor, seeing him on twitter all season, then in interviews after the season, we got to see more of his humor than just on the show. I got a good feeling about that couple and look forward to seeing that they get married.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:57 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
Brill wrote:From Brad tonight, I love his sense of humor...

Yep, he has a great sense of humor, seeing him on twitter all season, then in interviews after the season, we got to see more of his humor than just on the show. I got a good feeling about that couple and look forward to seeing that they get married.

I hope that he and Bianka marry as well. I see tonight they went out for that dinner they both wanted to do..
Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:02 pm

I am going to miss the Chat next week with Brad's sister Ashley over at Jokers. If any of you get to take that in can you make notes please.

ATFR - November 28th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 8 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:01 am

momoftrips wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
I think if two people really have a connection, they will find a way to make their relationship happen.

Exactly! It wouldn't matter if they meet on a reality tv show or a local cafe. Relationships can thrive if the two people in them are willing to make it work.
I agree, as well as that relationships can work when forged quickly as well. I know a lot feel that you need to be with someone for quite a while to know if they are the right one for you. I do agree with that to an extent, but also relationships found quickly can thrive as Bianka's parents know and many others as well.

I believe this too. My husband and I met and married in 4 months. It's now 10 years later, we have 6-year-old triplets and most importantly I haven't killed him yet! :laughingoutlou

:pinkaw: I love hearing other people's love stories! Thanks for sharing! blowkiss
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by ja1968 Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:50 pm

Will anyone be around to watch and recap this episode tonight?
ja1968
ja1968

Female Posts : 819

Back to top Go down

Post by happyvalleygirl Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:17 pm

ja1968 wrote:Will anyone be around to watch and recap this episode tonight?

I would love to be, but I live in the US. Is there anyway for me to watch? Mirzam
had gotten me links to the first couple of episodes but I have only watched clips of the rest. Loving this couple. Would love to watch all the episodes start to finish!
happyvalleygirl
happyvalleygirl

Female Posts : 557

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:47 pm

happyvalleygirl wrote:
ja1968 wrote:Will anyone be around to watch and recap this episode tonight?

I would love to be, but I live in the US. Is there anyway for me to watch? Mirzam
had gotten me links to the first couple of episodes but I have only watched clips of the rest. Loving this couple. Would love to watch all the episodes start to finish!
This link has all 8 episodes so far:

http://www.tv-links.eu/tv-shows/The-Bachelor-Canada_33049/

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:35 pm

Well here we are for the last time for Bachelor Canada.

Tyler making fun of Brad and his crying proposal and he comes out to a warm reception.

Brad is so happy that he doesn't have any more secrets...he can almost pull a Tom Cruise and jump on the couch.

He was lucky that he had that one person there for him...did not expect it. It didn't just happen. There were steps that progressed. There were arguements but nothing that couldn't be sorted. It didn't start on a high that fizzled.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:39 pm

So excited to read the updates..sure wished I could see it live..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:44 pm

Time for Whitney. Never has a relationship burned so bright and then fizzled so quickly.

Recap of their meeting ... Tyler makes fun of that first hug. She actually smiled watching that recap ... that is until they showed him telling about the tatoos and pretty much all after that. Covers her face when she busted in on Kara's goodbye.

She enjoyed her time. But once again she doesn't have the words and Tyler is talking for her. Asks her why it was so hard...Lots of pressure to be open and just got to the point when she couldn't. She doesn't regret coming on the Bachelor. She learned so much about herself, particularly watching. She learned she is closed off and doesn't like that about herself. There seems to be some scepticism from the audience.

Up next the awkward reunion.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

ATFR - November 28th - Discussion - Spoilers

+21
Barbarossa
momoftrips
Alanna
ja1968
HowSoonIsNow