SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 9 - Filming Schedule - Discussion

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 9 - Filming Schedule - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 9 - Filming Schedule - Discussion

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:59 am

nutty1 wrote:We can always have all 3 MTP together! :shocked!: 
Wasn't there done season when both girls met the guys' parents together?
Who was that? PLo?

Bending the rules :yes: .

What was the weather in Antigua again for the 5th and 6th ? Was it overcast on the 5th and heavy downpour on the 6th ? TIA.

IMO the place was reallydull in those podium promo pictures and that completely matches with the lighting of Chris' limo ride.
No difference that I could see really. So is it possible that those pictures were taken around the same time as his limo ride ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 9 - Filming Schedule - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 9 - Filming Schedule - Discussion

Post by nutty1 Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:06 am

May 5 had 0.16 inches rain. Wind speed 3 mph, max 9 mph.

May 6 had 2.56 inches rain. Wind speed 1 mph, max 10 mph.

May 7 had 0 inches rain. Wind speed 3 mph, max 10 mph.

May 8 had 0 inches rain. Wind speed 5 mph, max 10 mph.

I cannot find hourly amounts.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:12 am

nutty1 wrote:May 5 had 0.16 inches rain. Wind speed 3 mph, max 9 mph.

May 6 had 2.56 inches rain. Wind speed 1 mph, max 10 mph.

May 7 had 0 inches rain. Wind speed 3 mph, max 10 mph.

May 8 had 0 inches rain. Wind speed 5 mph, max 10 mph.

I cannot find hourly amounts.

Seems weather wise the 5th was a better day then the 6th then. I did not see rain in the promo pic nor in the limo pic so the FRC could not be on the day that there was a downpour -6th unless they moved everything indoors. But we would have seen raindrops on the limo window if that were the case.
of course it could have been 7th and 8th but Kasha and yriremommy have already put forth reasons why those dates don't work.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:18 am

As others have said, in the islands, you can get a downpour for one hour, then it stops for a few. I wish we could find an hourly history.

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:20 am

nutty1 wrote:As others have said, in the islands, you can get a downpour for one hour, then it stops for a few. I wish we could find an hourly history.

But I remember reading that the 6th was record levels of rain - therefore it would be NOT raining for just a short while. Enough for them to have problems with an outdoor hillside FRC.

Besides, hopefully Des and her f1 were sitting together watching the rainfall by the 6th :Smiley: .

Last edited by nd4reality on Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added NOT)

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:21 am

Yes, it was a record rain.

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:22 am

nutty1 wrote:Yes, it was a record rain.

Thanks !

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by latergator Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:26 am

nd4reality wrote:
nutty1 wrote:As others have said, in the islands, you can get a downpour for one hour, then it stops for a few. I wish we could find an hourly history.

But I remember reading that the 6th was record levels of rain - therefore it would be raining for just a short while. Enough for them to have problems with an outdoor hillside FRC.

Besides, hopefully Des and her f1 were sitting together watching the rainfall by the 6th :Smiley: .

do we honestly believe that production would take a chance of trying to get this all filmed with a high chance of rain?  not if I owned the equipment and the cost of set up.  if it was me and I saw the chances of rain, I would put it off for the next clearest forecast.  they had until the 10th to get this done before wrap, I just can't see them rushing it.
latergator
latergator

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:35 am

They didn't. The 10th was when they returned to the states. And it takes upto 12 hours to travel. Also, if the magazine is the believed, Des and her f1 spent 3 days together at the Verandah resort before returning. Keeping all that in mind, the 6th would have been the last possible day for the FRC - 7th at the latest.

That is exactly what folks have been trying to point out and no one seems to be paying attention.

No - not only would their equipment be messed up but the end players would be drowned rats but the end of the day.

Is it possible to contact the magazine and ask for confirmation of the date saying we heard it was raining buckets on the 6th so how could the FRC be held lol ?

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:38 am

Due to unforeseen circumstances, they held the FRC indoors, perhaps? We have two different dates being given for the FRC, May 6th and May 8th...are we to think there is actually a third date that is the FRC on May 5th? Is that based upon anything other than speculation?
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:28 pm

albean99 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Playing devil's advocate:
Many times in past the MTP were all done in one day.
So even if there is an abbreviated time frame:
May 1 MTP for Drew/Chris
May 2 MTP/LCD Brooks
May 3 LCD
May 4 LCD
May 5 rings/ FRC.
It squeezes things a bit, but can be done.

Anyway to check the time stamp for when Des promo shot with the boat on May 5th? That may be a hint if FRC could actually be May 5.

Why May 5th? I keep reading it but not sure where it came from. You're right there is room for something for Brooks but I'm thinking they will want to prolong the drama and not bring him back until almost the end. Maybe they thought he had better be sure after blowing off the FD or (more likely) thought it would make for a more exciting finale. Kind of anti-climactic if he gets to do everything the other guys do.

A few posters were speculating along the lines of May 5th. All I am doing is throwing out a timeline that could work with a May 5th FRC date.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:52 pm

sfrank wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
HattieLove wrote:I don't post much, but I love keep up with what y'all are talking about...especially at this point in the season!   Will you sum up for me what you are thinking when you are talking about the dates, weather, etc.?  Does it lead you to believe the spoilers are incorrect?  Sorry if that is a stupid question...I am just not following your line of thinking!!

They are trying to figure out if there was enough time for Brooks to reconcile whatever the spat is over and come back. It the FRC was May 8th, that seems more likely than May 5th.

How can the FRC be on May 8th?
I thought for sure we had a tweet on some asking CH if he was on their flight from Antigua to Miami on May 7th, no?
That is what I thought too sfrank.  I am thinking we are looking at a FRC on May 5/6.  Those are the only scenarios that I can think of.

ed: therefore, would there be enough time to fit in 2 lcd's, mtp and Brooks time??????????? Considering we do have caps for Chris/Drew on LCD's and NOTHING for Brooks except him leaving in a limo/vehicle with his eyes red.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 9 - Filming Schedule - Discussion

+25
DKWillis
luvstx
yrkiemommy
HattieLove
Jeepers