SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 49 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2

Post by Maggenzm Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:04 pm

Steel2009 wrote:
foodie wrote:
Laura Walsh wrote:I guess JODI is on their way home already.  I was kind of hoping that maybe they were there also for some "TV Wedding Planning" but I guess not.

When are we going to hear this news from these guys.  Didn't Josh say a few weeks we would hear news.  And it's been a few weeks.

Come on, JODI, tell us what the big news is.

How do you know they're on their way home? I was hoping they're still there until Monday for bachelor in paradise since Marcus is on his way to LA right now

This girl tweeted that she saw them on her flight

Z S H A K I R A @Zshakira  ·  3h
Was irritated I missed my flight and had to catch the next one, but walking on and seeing @AndiDorfman & @jmurbulldog made it sweeter! ❤

Was she going to Atl, GA? Her twitter show LA/ Diego -California.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 49 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2

Post by Guest Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:08 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:
foodie wrote:

How do you know they're on their way home? I was hoping they're still there until Monday for bachelor in paradise since Marcus is on his way to LA right now

Was irritated I missed my flight and had to catch the next one, but walking on and seeing @AndiDorfman & @jmurbulldog made it sweeter! ❤️

Was she going to Atl, GA? Her twitter show LA/ Diego -California.

No idea...She may have seen them yesterday on the way to LA and tweeted this today no idea no idea

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:21 pm

Maybe they decided to go see Rachel and her husband in San Diego since they were out there.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:58 pm

Steel2009 wrote:
foodie wrote:
Laura Walsh wrote:I guess JODI is on their way home already.  I was kind of hoping that maybe they were there also for some "TV Wedding Planning" but I guess not.

When are we going to hear this news from these guys.  Didn't Josh say a few weeks we would hear news.  And it's been a few weeks.

Come on, JODI, tell us what the big news is.

Was irritated I missed my flight and had to catch the next one, but walking on and seeing @AndiDorfman & @jmurbulldog made it sweeter! ❤️

Maybe this person was talking about the flight to LA and is just getting around to posting it today. no idea
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:40 pm

Do we know exactly how long JODI stayed in LA? There are rumors that they went to plan their wedding with ABC and the charity event was just a side event. Do you think there is truth in that?
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:01 pm

^ It appears it was just a 24 hour trip. They were back in Georgia the following day.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Relalou Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:32 pm

Amusing myself by rewatching the ATFR. Looking back, Andi got kind of a rough deal from TPTB on this episode: If she had watched past shows she would have been expecting a tough time with Nick (not as tough as it became - and I am of the opinion that TPTB knew that there was a potential for Nick to share about the FS) but the Josh segment was shorter than in the past and the content, well… Although the couple did well with it and came off as in love and happy together, when you look at Chris bringing up pregnancy again, the focus on her frowns and grumpy cat (which could have been difficult for her although she took it well) and the lack of the retrospective of the proposal, it really wasn't a very positive approach by TPTB to a bachelorette who they apparently loved.

Relalou

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:21 pm

Relalou wrote:Amusing myself by rewatching the ATFR.  Looking back, Andi got kind of a rough deal from TPTB on this episode:  If she had watched past shows she would have been expecting a tough time with Nick (not as tough as it became - and I am of the opinion that TPTB knew that there was a potential for Nick to share about the FS) but the Josh segment was shorter than in the past and the content, well…  Although the couple did well with it and came off as in love and happy together, when you look at Chris bringing up pregnancy again, the focus on her frowns and grumpy cat (which could have been difficult for her although she took it well) and the lack of the retrospective of the proposal, it really wasn't a very positive approach by TPTB to a bachelorette who they apparently loved.

I couldn't agree with you more. CH (the company man) pushed and pushed until he got Nick to spill. From the questioning alone that night , Nick had to have shared his private moments with the producers ahead of time in order for them to have CH run with it JMO.
I'm just glad that she was up front with josh and he knew everything ahead of time. I think she told him in the fantasy suite and that's why she said in that PT " this could all blow up in my face".
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Relalou Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:23 pm

Jolena wrote:
Relalou wrote:Amusing myself by rewatching the ATFR.  Looking back, Andi got kind of a rough deal from TPTB on this episode:  If she had watched past shows she would have been expecting a tough time with Nick (not as tough as it became - and I am of the opinion that TPTB knew that there was a potential for Nick to share about the FS) but the Josh segment was shorter than in the past and the content, well…  Although the couple did well with it and came off as in love and happy together, when you look at Chris bringing up pregnancy again, the focus on her frowns and grumpy cat (which could have been difficult for her although she took it well) and the lack of the retrospective of the proposal, it really wasn't a very positive approach by TPTB to a bachelorette who they apparently loved.

I couldn't agree with you more. CH (the company man)  pushed and pushed until he got Nick to spill.  From the questioning alone that night , Nick had to have shared his private moments with the producers ahead of time in order for them to have CH run with it JMO.
I'm just glad that she was up front with josh and he knew everything ahead of time. I think she told him in the fantasy suite and that's why she said in that PT " this could all blow up in my face".    

Yup and why Josh said (on the LCD) "I know everything about you" and that nothing would change his feelings for her (her face sobers up when he says this too). Honesty really is the best policy if you are in this for the long term relationship!

Relalou

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:56 pm

Relalou wrote:
Jolena wrote:

I couldn't agree with you more. CH (the company man)  pushed and pushed until he got Nick to spill.  From the questioning alone that night , Nick had to have shared his private moments with the producers ahead of time in order for them to have CH run with it JMO.

Yup and why Josh said (on the LCD) "I know everything about you" and that nothing would change his feelings for her (her face sobers up when he says this too).  Honesty really is the best policy if you are in this for the long term relationship!

It will be interesting to see if in the future Andi and Josh make appearances at ATFR and BIP ect. IMO I think they will have the TV wedding , and then totally keep their distance from the bachelor family. I could be wrong but Andi is smart , she may not say it, but I think she knows that what took place on ATFR was somewhat producer driven and could have been avoided. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:53 pm

ITA with everyone's comments.

IMO TPTB had to know all about this. Supposedly he came to the MTA to try to speak with Andi. But N was dropped off at the studio in one of those black SUVs that they use. And from sm N was shown staying at a really nice hotel. So this was definitely planned with TPTB.

And when he came to the ATFR as you said, Jolena, Chris just wouldn't leave it alone. He kept it up until he got the result he was after. Asking Andi if she loved N. I am so proud of Andi for saying, no, she didn't love N. But Chris is the one that opened the door to what happened next.

And for Chris Harrison to be such a good friend of Andi's I wouldn't want to be his enemy. He totally put her under the bus just for the show.

N came to the ATFR with about three different suit coats because the next day he was on several shows and had different suit coats on. If this wasn't preplanned why did Nick need more than one suit if it was just an overnight thing and then back to Chicago. And I've never heard of the F2, and there's been how many of them and I'm sure many just as heartbroken, going on Entertainment Tonight and GMA and all those shows ATFR.

I also agree that of the whole maybe nine minutes the couple had TPTB chose to do the grumpy cat thing which was stupid IMO. They could have made mention about Andi's frown because that definitely was part of the show but to take 5 or 6 minutes of grumpy cat. They didn't show a collage of Andi and Josh's scenes. Maybe because the proposal was long they couldn't show the whole thing but they usually show the proposal with the couple so they could have shown parts of it. But they didn't.

We also lost out as fans on a lot of what should be expected like seeing Josh say good-bye to Andi after the hometown date. He was the only one that they didn't show and didn't even show it in a deleted scene.

And going back to N (15 minutes of shame) Not only did he hurt Andi and Josh. Andi and Josh said in a radio interview that every night Andi would read all the terrible things people were saying about her and just cry and cry. Andi said thanks to Josh he finally pulled her out of it. He had to tell her to stop that this was not healthy. N also hurt both sets of parents. MM and Dennis hosting a viewing party must have been so humiliated. And I can't even imagine Hy and Patti's humiliation. But we know who the classy people are because both Andi and Josh took the high road and neither of the parents made any kind of public statement about it. I'll take classy any time over vindictive N.

It has always been my opinion that they wanted Josh for the next Bachelor and were frustrated when Andi told them she wanted Josh. That ruined all their plans. So instead of being happy for the couple they decided to embarrass and try and degrade them as much as they could.

Sorry. Every time I think about it my blood still boils.

Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by mag pie Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:10 pm

It really stinks the way the show ended up with Nick being showed as poor lil hurt Nick. I think he probably was hurt. But he was mean too. I think the show was involved in the messy Andi confrontation by Nick & shame on them. That hurt Andi & Josh & their loved ones. Nick was an immature jerk for not being classy & moving on, cause it was over for him....just Go!!

mag pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2

+95
emilymelfan
rosesrREd
flowerpower22
sissyintexas
provenceguy