SELECT CONTENT

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - DISCUSSION

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - DISCUSSION - Page 7 Empty Re: BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - DISCUSSION

Post by SafronSahara Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:40 pm

Andi predicted that Chris will choose a woman who is reminiscent of his sisters. I never thought about that. During the premiere he seemed more attracted to more exotic women e.g. Ashley from NJ, hippie dippy Britt, and Jade who look nothing like his sisters. Ultimately I think Chris will choose the more familiar type even though he's drawn to women like Britt.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - DISCUSSION - Page 7 Empty Re: BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - DISCUSSION

Post by Litta123 Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:39 pm

I thought I'd post more evidence to support my theory of the ending as it will be presented to us (see my post on page 6). As I posted, could the girl, Kimberly (I found out her name), that comes back to ask for another chance in episode 1 foreshadow the last episode? Here we have a limo driving in Iowa after the snowfall. While I was taking screen caps, it struck me funny that there would be a limo shot at that time. Then the foreshadowing again dawned on me.

So now I'm wondering if they'll end the finale with the rejected F2 or even F3 "driving" to Arlington to ask Chris for another chance? It's like they're amping up Nick's storyline. IF, if, if all of this is true, then the storyboarding is driving all the decisions of this season. LOL, that's probably always so, but I never looked at it like that before.

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - DISCUSSION - Page 7 Fbe42cb2-25ce-40a7-89e3-0862275c86cb

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - DISCUSSION - Page 7 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by fijibeachbum Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:49 pm

Just thinking out loud...

While I have none of the expertise of the true sleuthers here, I do love the intrigue of it all. I have avoided everything since early October, including tabloids, tweets, magazines and news reports. My two cents...

I agree that TPTB will overamp the "Aw shucks, Farmer" stereotype. I also agree that he will be attracted to the "bad girls" (similar to Ben with Courtney, yet not as extreme) because the typical Iowa girl will be stereotyped by the show as a "farm girl" perhaps naïve and not worldly.

But I believe he will truly fall for a nice girl, stable and not wild and crazy, but intelligent and outgoing, without being the center of attention. I think the nurturing nature of the nurses and teachers will appeal to his sensitive side, and their careers are easier to relocate without them losing their individual identity. Kelsey fits that role well, but I feel that she is too exposed in the previews, and with her back story, she will be in the top 4, maybe the loveable F3 or perhaps the next 'Ette.

I also only watched once, not reviewing. I wanted to watch, pay attention to details, compose my musings, and then come here to see if I am totally nuts or if someone else sees anything remotely close to my observations. I plan to rewatch the episode after reading other opinions here.

Names escape me, but I noticed the same brunettes and one or two blondes in those deeper conversations and steamier scenes, leading me to assume they go further than the rest. I would like to see screencaps for the preview that was shown. I remember the good old days where we scoured Trip Advisor to find locations and hotels.
I do not know where anything was filmed, but from what I saw, they attended the hot air balloon festival in New Mexico or somewhere near; an aerial tour of the Hoover Dam; some type of water activity, probably near Lake Mead; camping either near the Grand Canyon or just to the north in Utah; canoodling in ocean waters and on yachts, somewhere near volcanic islands.  

I have a hard time identifying names and faces and appreciate the screencappers who label what is significant in the cap. I also love the discussion and debate over shadows, candles, sunsets, shoes and dress colors.

One theory regarding the limo in the snowy Iowa countryside... Is it possible that Chris didn't want the fairytale unrealistic proposal site, but something more heartfelt, romantic, and closer to home for the FRC? A long shot, but he seems more down to earth (pardon the pun) than previous bachelors, excepting Sean, who I always thought felt a bit uncomfortable in all the glitz and glamour of the locations. Not that he didn't enjoy it, just felt out of his element. Maybe Chris wanted to include his family and with the harvest, they couldn't travel for the MTP?
I like the theory of a rejected bachelorette returning too. Foreshadowing of that is there, as well as betrayal, regret, humility, trust and forgiveness. All elements of wonderful romantic novel.
I can't wait to get started!
fijibeachbum
fijibeachbum

Female Posts : 197

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:29 am

Not sure where the camping is but the discussion with the dark haired Ashley (?) is in the Badlands. Been there many times so I recognize the terrain. That is South Dakota. From the timing of the preview I thought the camping trip lead to all the tears so I assumed they were camping in South Dakota but I really don't know since they play with our minds all the time, taking scenes out of context and order.
 I am spoiled but love sleuthing and trying to figure it out by myself. I try very hard not to give any information that isn't already out there, Since the preview is out and everyone has access to that I feel that I can tell you what I know without spoiling anyone.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:46 am

yes Sounds good to me, mtnlvr. Thx!

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - DISCUSSION - Page 7 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:11 pm

fijibeachbum wrote:Just thinking out loud...

One theory regarding the limo in the snowy Iowa countryside... Is it possible that Chris didn't want the fairytale unrealistic proposal site, but something more heartfelt, romantic, and closer to home for the FRC? A long shot, but he seems more down to earth (pardon the pun) than previous bachelors, excepting Sean, who I always thought felt a bit uncomfortable in all the glitz and glamour of the locations. Not that he didn't enjoy it, just felt out of his element. Maybe Chris wanted to include his family and with the harvest, they couldn't travel for the MTP?

I love to think out loud too.

I agree with this theory 100%.  At first I thought TPTB just went back post filming to get some shots of snowy Iowa, but the SC with the stretch limo got me to thinking otherwise. I think the finale is usually filmed a week or two before Thanksgiving so everyone is home for the holidays. mtnlvr55 mentioned it snowed in IA on the 14th for the first time this year.  That would be in the normal finale window. If the finale is somewhere around the 12-14 in IA we need to watch for long winter coats or capes. The highs were only in the mid-20s and the lows were single digits during that time according to Weather Underground.

http://www.wunderground.com/history/airport/KOLZ/2014/11/14/MonthlyHistory.html?MR=1

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:04 pm

I know it's confusing, but a NO Spoiler thread also includes any media that's out there already. IOW, even if the info is out in the media, it's not to be posted here. The sleuther will look for it.

TY Smiley

Nice catch on the terrain mtnlvr!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:55 pm

Hi everyone. I just got to watch the premiere... and I've been away from the board for awhile so I'm totally unspoiled ..... yay!!

going to read posts but before I do I'll post my thoughts on the first episode.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:11 pm

If I had to pick an F1 after the first episode, it would be Britt. Lot's of natural and easy conversation and chemistry. I got the feeling that he would have ended it then and there and left with her. I really liked her intro video and how she conducted herself during the evening, plus she got a good edit and they showed quite a few of her narrative PI's... so ya, I can see her being in the final 3 for sure and a good possibility for F1.

She was the only real stand out for me during the premiere but a few others are possibilities too. I had mixed feeling about Jillian(think that's her name)... the one that works out lots.... but I think she seemed decent but many a little too competitive. there was also the blonde fertility nurse that seemed ok and they seemed to get along well too. The Canadian girl was quite crude at first but I didn't mind her so much as the episode went on. Can't think of anything else to add, but will try to catch up on comments sometime today.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by fijibeachbum Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:04 pm

I liked Britt as well. But I feel she was too "in our face" and then, she got the FIR. That's usually the kiss of death.

However...
Only, Roberto became F1 after receiving the FIR. He was also front and center in both Ali's mind, as well as on our TVs. He was friends with many fellow bachelors and stayed well out of the drama. It was obvious from the beginning that she liked him and that she was smitten, much like Chris appears to be with Britt. So it seems possible that we could have an obvious F1.

And yet, the compelling evidence for Becca with lots of hidden scenes and lack of exposure leads me to believe that TPTB have not deviated from their usual storyboard of springing the F1 from the shadows, leaving an audience out of the love story that happened, and creating a false one with someone we like, only to crush her and our romantic hopes and leading her to be the next lead.
So perhaps Britt will become our next 'Ette, and Becca will appear subtly more and more throughout the episodes and we may know her name and face by the time she gets the last one on one date and HTDs occur.

fijibeachbum
fijibeachbum

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:28 pm

nv, I'm glad you're joining in. I really liked Britt, too. I'd love for her to be there at the end. The major crying scene in the preview, however, leads me to think she won't be. Like fiji stated, she was very in our face both in the episode and somewhat in the preview so I don't give Britt high odds at this point.

That said, Britt seems pretty genuine...so depending when (if) she gets cut, I could see her being the possible 'Ette. Tracy McMillan (a matchmaker from RFL) stated on twitter how present she was with Chris and vice versa. She really liked their connection.

fiji, have you looked a my caps for the girl kissing Chris on the bridge? I'm assuming that girl is in the F3. Do you think it's possible for her to be Britt? Or, do you think it could be Kaitlyn...or someone else entirely? Just curious if you have an opinion.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by fijibeachbum Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:14 pm

Litta,
I did see that cap, but hadn't a good idea of these girls yet. Now I can't find it. Can you direct me to it again?
Throwing out another possibility, could the tearful apparent HTD be simply a distraught Britt that he was leaving? Or a decoy that it went poorly to steer us away from the obvious, like they did with Catherine?
I am still struggling to see Kaitlyn going all the way to F3. I think she is the wild child that carries the drama to make a storyline for what may have been a cut and dry season, if Chris chose early and didn't want to play along. Maybe she gets cut or leaves on her own around F5-6?
fijibeachbum
fijibeachbum

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - DISCUSSION

+18
JBF
northernviewer
GrahamGal
fijibeachbum
SafronSahara