SELECT CONTENT

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - DISCUSSION

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - DISCUSSION - Page 8 Empty Re: BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - DISCUSSION

Post by Litta123 Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:43 pm

fiji, I can agree with all of your speculation above. Those were some of my original thoughts regarding Britt's crying scene, too. Where I get stuck is with the girl on the bridge. She's the only brunette in the F3 setting (I don't consider Becca a brunette in case anyone is wondering)...so the the bridge girl is the only possibility if Britt makes it to F3. In all my study of that cap, I just can't see Britt in her...and I wish I could...cause I like her.

You'll find my discussion of the cap on p.6 of the NO SPOILERS-SLEUTHING-screencaps-DISCUSSION thread. I think it's the fifth post down. I just counted. Smiley Hopefully this will link to that page.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2583p60-bachelor-19-chris-soules-no-spoilers-sleuthing-screencaps-discussion

I might be able to make a case for Kaitlyn to be F1, but I don't want to type it up if we're not even sure it's Kaitlyn. To be clear, I don't want it to be Kaitlyn, but unfortunately, I think it is. So even if we don't know the girls well enough to come up with another guess, if you can tell me whether you can see the Bridge-Kissing-Girl as Kaitlyn or not, that would be incredibly helpful. TIA!

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - DISCUSSION - Page 8 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - DISCUSSION - Page 8 Empty Re: BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - DISCUSSION

Post by fijibeachbum Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:06 pm

It does look like Kaitlyn's hair color. But when you look at the girls' photos on ABC, Britt's hair seems lighter than Kaitlyn's. I also hope that it is not Kaitlyn. Maybe we have some misdirection on hair color with lighting? And if it is Kaitlyn, then  we have the Ben and Courtney storyline. I was hoping it would be similar to Sean and Tiara.
Is it possible for it to be Britt? The length is the key here, I think, unless they all got haircuts before the FDs.

ETA: After looking more closely at a few other SCs, I think it could be Britt. Her hair is longer than Kaitlyn's and in this SC, she is tilting her head and the hair goes way down her back. Also, the way they are pressed together is very similar to the way they hugged on the first night. Very close and personal, even for a first date type of hug.

Maybe it's wishful thinking on my part, but I want to see a bit more before I am totally sold on Kaitlyn.
fijibeachbum
fijibeachbum

Female Posts : 197

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:27 pm

I wish we could see the hair length better! I still don't know who it is 100%

Litta you are so awesome with your screen caps!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:44 pm

Thanks, Hotmomma. I struggle with the girl's hair length because it blends in so well with the background. Is it her hair or is it the vine? I can't discern it.

I may try something with my iPad. Ironically, I get a less pixelated pic when I stretch it out on that device than in my photo editing program. It's just fuzzier. It may, however, enable us to determine hair verse vine. We just won't see her face any clearer.

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - DISCUSSION - Page 8 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:36 pm

That's exactly my trouble I can't tell between the vine or hair..I tried to stretch it out on my iPad but I can't tell..my old eyes!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:38 pm

I need to get familiar with the girls names as I don't remember who Becca or Kaitlyn were.

I find the first episode confusing and get a better feel for the girls during episodes 2 and 3.

Previews show so much drama and crying and it kind of shocked me a little as so many of the girls seemed to have it together at the M&G Can't wait to find out who crawled into his tent giggling desperate move for sure... and I wonder if he keeps that girl to the end?? need to go look at the sc's

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:52 pm

nv, I think I figured it out. I posted the preview caps in the no discussion thread and added some commentary (even though it was no discussion...oops!) along the way. I'm pretty sure the girl climbing in the tent is Kaitlyn. The outfit matches...you'll see if you look through the caps.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:54 pm

Litta123 wrote:I thought I'd post more evidence to support my theory of the ending as it will be presented to us (see my post on page 6). As I posted, could the girl, Kimberly (I found out her name), that comes back to ask for another chance in episode 1 foreshadow the last episode? Here we have a limo driving in Iowa after the snowfall. While I was taking screen caps, it struck me funny that there would be a limo shot at that time. Then the foreshadowing again dawned on me.

So now I'm wondering if they'll end the finale with the rejected F2 or even F3 "driving" to Arlington to ask Chris for another chance? It's like they're amping up Nick's storyline. IF, if, if all of this is true, then the storyboarding is driving all the decisions of this season. LOL, that's probably always so, but I never looked at it like that before.

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - DISCUSSION - Page 8 Fbe42cb2-25ce-40a7-89e3-0862275c86cb

Figured I should snoop down here to see what's a-happenin'

I think something wacky does happen at the end of this. No clue yet, but they made a point about him being indecisive of THREE ladies in the promo: "I don't think it is possible to make a choice".

One thing some of us keep forgetting, both "spoiled" and "unspoiled" (and I consider ALL of us unspoiled since we weren't there at the finale... just as "we" did not personally see Brooks propose to Desiree either) is that Chris is seeking somebody to fit his way of life (a.k.a. "I'm doing whatever it takes to find love and bring it back to my home in Iowa."), rather than just a girlfriend he can date long distance. Therefore, a woman could potentially change her mind (in fact, it is "the woman's prerogative"... LOL!) once she gets a better view of what her future would be like with him.

With all of this in mind, I am staying open with each of the top three (once sleuthed here)... and, yeah, I am prepared for Boomerang Gals bouncing back for a second chance. If any season would have a shuffling about with the pecking order, this would be the perfect one. Also, with Jason Mesmick being as equally determined to find a wife, I would not rule out him discovering he is more "in love" with somebody who left either.

I have watched that silly promo forward and backwards (you know me) and have matched it up with past Bachelor (and some Bachelorette) promos. In regards to your earlier recap that I belated read, I strongly suspect there are quite a FEW "virgins" this season, just not all are vocal about it... and, yes, he CAN take one to the fantasy suite and be "responsible". 

Also both Chris and his "bosses" keep insisting he is very different than Juan Pablo, so the tent scene is probably as close to OceanGate as we will likely get. Remember also how much "heat" we saw in promos with Born Again Virgin Sean, rolling around in the sand with F3 AshLee? A lot can be deceptive. Mind you, I am not saying that Chris is a goody two shoes either and isn't capable of doing The Naughty this season. (Note his hilarious line in episode #1 about residing a "stone's throw from some wild women".... LOL!)

But...

"I'm here to find a wife and if any of you question that, you are more than welcome to go home" giggling

Oh northernviewer, it is time for you and Kaitlyn to be introduced... LOL!

JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:58 pm

thanks, I'll go take a look.

so happy that there's a group of us that can try to sleuth the season out :cutesmile!:

I really enjoyed Can Bach last season as it was so much fun trying to figure it out with no spoilers.... and I'm hoping Chris's season will be much the same.

I'm still not even sure if I like Chris (I didn't watch Andi or JP's seasons) but he seems sincere that he's actually there to find somebody, so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and give this season a try.

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:00 am

thanks JBF giggling that's the crude Canadian girl ....the one who said she's let him plow her %^**&^%# field guess I had her pegged right the first time haha

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:20 am

JBF, hey it's good to see you here! I've been missing your VO analysis.

I'll throw out my thoughts regarding to what you're alluding. If you feel you can respond, please do.

Pre-season I saw a lot of promotion going on by ABC during it's regular programming and TPTB on twitter. It probably was the same as usual, but it made me question if they are trying to "save the season." I felt like they were trying to convince me that Chris really wants a wife, but of course, I start to think, "Methinks thou dost protest too much."

Now you know I don't know Chris too well because I slept through his parts when he was on Andi's season.  :gotcha:  It makes sense, however, that he is not a fame seeker like Jake nor does he have a product to promote like Ben -- so I give Chris the benefit of the doubt that he sincerely wants a wife. I really believe he is a farmer at heart. But boy, are TPTB throwing that in my face or what every time I see a commercial? So part of me wonders, does Chris lose his way...even for a little while? Hopefully, not for the entire journey.

Kaitlyn is either going to be his biggest distraction or his biggest mistake...one that may need to be rectified once the filming has stopped. This is a working theory of mine right now. I qualify it, obviously, because the season just started...and I'm letting my imagination run wild. But I'm telling you this, if I have to sit through another Courtney style season, I'm going to be :angryemotion !

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:38 am

Oh I am sure that boy learned a few tricks up in the hay loft.

I hope you don't sleep through his whole season, Litta123. He is not THAT boring.

(BTW, I did do a recap in the spoiler's fun/snark thread if you are curious. I don't think there is anything "revealing" there since I am in that "anything can happen" state of mind with this season. Yet you can decide for yourself if you want to read it: https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2580p48-bachelor-19-chris-soules-fun-snark-discussion-spoilers#728455 )

I do like most of the ladies this season. Even Onion Peeler Ashley. Since Chris agreed with Jimmy Kimmel that she's quayzee, you can confidently cross her off of your F1 prospect list.

As for Kaitlyn, I personally think her bark is worse than her bite. She is probably just as innocent as Catherine Lowe, but has extended her vocabulary beyond "grown sexy". Her tupperware joke was quite cute. (Unfortunately, most of the ladies didn't know what tupperware is.)

Don't you think Chris is hilarious in that video? A real giggle-worm!
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - DISCUSSION

+18
JBF
northernviewer
GrahamGal
fijibeachbum
SafronSahara