SELECT CONTENT

Jared Haibon - Caila Quinn - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jared Haibon - Caila Quinn - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Jared Haibon - Caila Quinn - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:49 pm

I'm going to NYC next week, a little to late. hmmm

The good thing is by that time they can be in public together because I believe they are a couple!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Jared Haibon - Caila Quinn - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Jared Haibon - Caila Quinn - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by quietpal Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:58 pm

I believe so too. Looking forward to seeing more pics of them after the show.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:06 pm

I think the left as a RL couple, also.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:13 pm

Jared Haibon - Caila Quinn - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 3806527698 That video @GuardianAngel! Jared saying that after talking about looking into Caila's eyes, he could not be more smitten. And yes, I believe Jared was at a concert over the weekend and Caila was out in NYC. I guess they could've met up, but they weren't spotted until later in the week so I am guessing they had a mid-week visit to make up for missing two weekends since Caila was going to be in Vegas.

I bet they'll be happy when they can be fully public (they're definitely on track for that). Looking forward to those pics too. BTW does anyone know when their filming ended and the possible date they left the show?

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:19 pm

That was the first time I saw Jared actually looking happy and interested to be there!  It was nice to see him intrigued by Caila, and vice versa.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:22 pm

I hope so! They were special last night. Their feelings couldn't 
have been more visually translated as in the scene of them
horseback riding trough the ocean, beautiful. :cutesmile!:

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:24 pm

@guardianangel rofl

That sums up Jared's reaction to Caila perfectly!  One look in those bring brown eyes and he was a goner.

I agree, Jared has not revealed much emotion and excitement in previous appearances but he was a changed man last night!
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:28 pm

and I really liked the change. Hope they continue outside of "there" and enjoy what the real life has to offer. Jared's eyes have spoken ... and Caila seems like his perfect match. I would root for this couple, guess it's a golden year for TB franchise.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:29 pm

One thing I did notice when Jared was gushing about Caila on their date was his accent. Rhode Island or New England accent? Whatever it was, I've never really noticed it or it wasn't as apparent as it was compared to last night laugh out loud.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:34 pm

I noticed that too. Caila was born in Massachusetts and went to Boston College... and Jared did make a toast about being East Coast kids so perhaps he brought out the New England accent! laugh out loud

The difference in Jared was so sweet to see and it was entirely because of Caila IMO. beatingheart

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:42 pm

siena wrote:Jared Haibon - Caila Quinn - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 3806527698 That video @GuardianAngel! Jared saying that after talking about looking into Caila's eyes, he could not be more smitten. And yes, I believe Jared was at a concert over the weekend and Caila was out in NYC. I guess they could've met up, but they weren't spotted until later in the week so I am guessing they had a mid-week visit to make up for missing two weekends since Caila was going to be in Vegas.

I bet they'll be happy when they can be fully public (they're definitely on track for that). Looking forward to those pics too. BTW does anyone know when their filming ended and the possible date they left the show?

This is a bit of a mystery to me. As I recall, they didn't surface until filming was almost done, which is the end of June. However we had spoilers that they left earlier. So either they waited to surface on SM until filming ended, or they left the show but got to stay for several more days. I think they left somewhere around the 25th of June or so.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:53 pm

@GuardianAngel 25th of June was the date I had guessed too. From what I've sleuthed via social media I am guessing that within a week of returning Jared and Caila had already met up. I posted in Caila's thread about a possible visit in NYC that was before the 4th of July trip. I feel like they were already trying to make things work in the real world as soon as they returned from the show. It must have felt like freedom after having to deal with all that unnecessary drama.

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jared Haibon - Caila Quinn - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+26
Isabella
TheWrongReasons
George1218
Newto
Linds911