SELECT CONTENT

Jared Haibon - Caila Quinn - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jared Haibon - Caila Quinn - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Jared Haibon - Caila Quinn - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by siena Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:54 pm

From reading some spoilers and the summary I think I've sleuthed that Jade and Tanner will actually be in an episode next week and will be interviewing all of the couples to be chosen for a private date. Janner choose Jared and Caila to go on the date!!! :cutesmile!:

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Jared Haibon - Caila Quinn - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Jared Haibon - Caila Quinn - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:13 pm

I'm actually exited to see this date with Janner.
And it's great that Janner see most potential in Jaila.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:14 pm

siena wrote:I actually think after watching Caila's interview that they are still together. Caila's face lit up when Jared was mentioned and she called him adorable and praised him. I feel like if they had just broken up there would've been more signs in the way she spoke about him. It would be nice if someone spotted them in NYC or RI and we could have our answer.

If I remove AshleyI from the situation and all the unnecessary drama I really do see a lovely connection between Jared and Caila. There is such a natural chemistry and a sense of tenderness in their interactions. The little scene where they were playing with each other's fingers was very sweet and intimate, something rare for this show. heartbeat

I have had conflicted feelings because of the AshleyI situation but I do want things to work out for them. I think it will depend on whether they move further away from the franchise and can be free from the drama that was forced upon them. If they manage to do that they could have so much potential.

Great post! ITA!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Jared Haibon - Caila Quinn - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 8367-910 Jared Haibon - Caila Quinn - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 I_got_13 Jared Haibon - Caila Quinn - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 E5kqdm15 Jared Haibon - Caila Quinn - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:18 pm

siena wrote:From reading some spoilers and the summary I think I've sleuthed that Jade and Tanner will actually be in an episode next week and will be interviewing all of the couples to be chosen for a private date. Janner choose Jared and Caila to go on the date!!! :cutesmile!:

Ah so Janner must have done that while there for their 1 year engagement anniversary. Nice!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Jared Haibon - Caila Quinn - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 8367-910 Jared Haibon - Caila Quinn - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 I_got_13 Jared Haibon - Caila Quinn - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 E5kqdm15 Jared Haibon - Caila Quinn - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:36 pm

@Linds911 That's great that it was for Janner's 1 year engagement anniversary. I have a feeling they will be recreating Janner's first date for Jared and Caila, late night kissing in the water included! :Nod:

Jared Haibon - Caila Quinn - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 2gtx43n
Jared Haibon - Caila Quinn - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 70i1l2
Source: My screencaps

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:01 pm

Jared Haibon - Caila Quinn - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Giphy
http://giphy.com/gifs/bachelorinparadise-season-3-bachelor-in-paradise-bip-l0MYBZAG4CtAG2UZa
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:21 pm

^^^^Wow Maddy this is really nice.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:37 pm

Just so happy for Jared and Caila. I hope this lasts and they get engaged/married. They both deserve this. JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by EliseAlways Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:09 am

Jared Haibon - Caila Quinn - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 BJLr9MyAz2_

OMG. They are totally together. Look at how they posed. It can't be a coincidence. One copied the other IMO. :cutesmile!:

http://www.instagram.com/p/BJLr9MyAz2_/
Jared Haibon - Caila Quinn - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Photog10

Last edited by EliseAlways on Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added cropped photo)
EliseAlways
EliseAlways

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:58 am

I think they're together too, wasn't there a twitter sighting last weekend in NYC? I think they're a rare breed, that they actually respect the Bach process, and won't spill everything on social media. I don't think either one of them have ever posted about their dating lives on sm even before.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:27 am

I missed part of Monday and all of Tuesday. Is there a place I can watch both episodes? I literally laughed out loud through most of the rest of the parts I saw because it was so silly, but I love watching Caila and Jared together and want to see the when Nick and Jen meet.
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:53 pm

There was something very sweet and real about this little moment IMO...

Jared Haibon - Caila Quinn - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 2uny6b6Jared Haibon - Caila Quinn - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 9bk7iw
Source: My screencaps

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jared Haibon - Caila Quinn - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+26
Isabella
TheWrongReasons
George1218
Newto
Linds911