SELECT CONTENT

Jared Haibon - Caila Quinn - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jared Haibon - Caila Quinn - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Jared Haibon - Caila Quinn - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Isabella Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:35 pm

The love in their eyes is making me melt.  Burn jealous rejects burn! :yes: Someone will definitely throw the remote after seeing this air.

via GIPHY

via GIPHY

cr: my gif edit
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Jared Haibon - Caila Quinn - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Jared Haibon - Caila Quinn - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jlccaz Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:39 pm

What does Jared do when not being paid for these Bach franchise gigs? Act and work in a bar? And then she quit her job as a software salesman, and became a dance fitness instructor -- is that the current lay of the land?
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:42 pm

Caila is a marketing manager for a fitness start up in NYC and also became qualified as an instructor for that same start up. Jared is still working in restaurant management in Rhode Island as far I know.

Last edited by siena on Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:44 pm

jlccaz wrote:What does Jared do when not being paid for these Bach franchise gigs?  Act and work in a bar?  And then she quit her job as a software salesman, and became a dance fitness instructor -- is that the current lay of the land?

No idea on Jared, but Caila actually works in a marketing position at BollyX (according to her LinkedIn) But she may be an instructor part time as well.

Jared Haibon - Caila Quinn - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 87b72b10 Jared Haibon - Caila Quinn - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 86669110 Jared Haibon - Caila Quinn - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:47 pm

@jlccaz Caila got a job as a marketing director? for BollyX in New York (or something in the marketing department) and she recently got her license to become an instructor for the same company. She has her day job and I guess she teaches classes on the side.

In terms of Jared, I'm assuming he has the same position with the restaurant when he first left to do Kaitlyn's season? I saw a picture he was tagged to, where someone ran into him outside the restaurant.

ETA: oops. Didn't realize @siena and @umngirl already answered. laugh out loud
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:52 pm

I think he manages two restaurants actually.
I think also they both get schilling gigs in addition to day jobs.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:53 pm

jlccaz wrote:What does Jared do when not being paid for these Bach franchise gigs?  Act and work in a bar?  And then she quit her job as a software salesman, and became a dance fitness instructor -- is that the current lay of the land?

Before starting her journey on The Bachelor, Quinn was working in the software field, which was a job she got right out of college, where she was a marketing major. Because she was constantly involved on campus while in college, Quinn was striving for a work environment that felt like a community.

After leaving The Bachelor without finding the love of her life, Quinn decided that she was going to put finding love on the “backburner” and make working her biggest priority. Still craving a sense of community in her work environment, she applied to BollyX, which she is now employed at working as marketing manager, focusing on social media and PR.

“After finding love like that you want to find something as exciting and BollyX I’m as passionate about,” Quinn explained when asked about transitioning back into the work world after The Bachelor.

“I wanted to surround myself with mentors that were good people that would want to invest me. The special thing about startups is everybody has to be on their A game and you get to wear a lot of hats and learn about running an entire company.” Quinn said. “I wanted to join a startup because when I interviewed with the CEO, I saw her passion and it made me passionate. I wanted to surround myself with intelligent people who wanted to invest in me. I found the perfect fit with BollyX.”

Jared Haibon - Caila Quinn - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 14t0nci

Aside from being a Marketing Manager for BollyX she's also an instructor as side job. So the girl is not lazy or just relying on Bachelor sponsored handouts or promo. She barely even post ads unlike other contestants.

source: http://lionessmagazine.com/former-bachelor-contestant-falls-love-startup-bollyx/
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:29 am

@dee & @siena I loved DC, too, it's my ultimate coming of age show ... Ah the nostalgia. Lol and yes, it's funny that Pacey ended up being a restaurant owner/manager and also Joey graduated from a prestigious Boston university/college. I guess that would make Ashley I the "Dawson" in this scenario (albeit with less of a right to be angry) haha

@Isabella - love the new screencaps - the way they look at each other is pure  Jared Haibon - Caila Quinn - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 1f60d

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:33 am

Yes @TheWrongReasons so much nostalgia about DC!

Looking at the promo for the next episode, I think it will be interesting to see how they deal with the momentary separation. They both seem like they really missed each other. The summary said Caila was thinking about Jared the entire time. And I don't know if it's related to Caila, but Jared mentions feeling sick (and he's wearing the same shirt as when he's having the talk to Caila about going on the date). IMO they're going to have figured out how much they actually like each other by the end of the episode. And it might have solidified things more for them than if Caila hadn't gone on a date with Brett.

Also IMO they met up very quickly after arriving back from Paradise. I think it was possibly even within a week of being back if we sleuth social media posts. IMO it again shows that they missed each other a lot. It's also probably why they've made the trouble to visit each other regularly since. If they're still together hopefully someone will spot them!

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:22 am

So I just finished watching RS video chat and someone said:

"Caila and Jared where out in New York Sunday!"

answer: "I'm hearing that they are not together."

I dont know what to make of it...what you guys think? He's been wrong before...
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:38 am

I posted about this in Caila's thread too, but I actually think RS seems to have questionable intel on Caila IMO. If someone is saying to him that they were spotted in NYC, it's interesting that he brushes that aside immediately. GA mentioned that he doesn't actually do any sleuthing, he just relies on what people tell him. RS has kind of implied in his earlier spoilers that they weren't really together, and yet we know that they have been dating since they returned. I am kind of waiting on them being spotted again to have it reconfirmed. It's probably about time for a visit IMO so maybe we might get something. At this point in time, based mainly on that interview and the way Caila seemed (plus Tanner and Jade on twitter) I think they're most likely still dating.

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:10 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:The contrast in body language for JE vs JC is astounding. I hope Jared finds a way to stand up for Caila at some point. Not because she needs him to but because he should want to do that for someone he cares about.

For some reason, Jaila kind of reminds me me of Pacey & Joey from Dawson's Creek in these screen caps laugh out loud

Joey & Pacey... the only reason I watched Dawson's Creek. Caila & Jared... the only reason I'm watching BIP.

I don't wanna wait for our lives to be over...

Last edited by 2ndcampbell on Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:11 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jared Haibon - Caila Quinn - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+26
Isabella
TheWrongReasons
George1218
Newto
Linds911