SELECT CONTENT

Jared Haibon - Caila Quinn - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jared Haibon - Caila Quinn - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Jared Haibon - Caila Quinn - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:13 pm

Check @cailaquinn and @jaredhaibon compatibility results! #bachelor #bachelorette #bachelorinparadise #moonit #moonitsocial #swipetoLOVE by @moonitsocial
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Jared Haibon - Caila Quinn - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Jared Haibon - Caila Quinn - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SLA44 Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:14 pm

What a great picture of these two on the beach horseback ride and they make such an attractive couple.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:59 am

I'm so frustrated because looking at the cuteness of that first day, they really had made a great connection. :tissuebox

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:35 pm

Hope it works for them.

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:33 pm

Jared Haibon - Caila Quinn - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Tumblr_inline_oc2pkkXFAV1t1jybq_1280.png.cf
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/bachelor-paradise-recap-week-3-000000104.html
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:18 am

I'm still rooting for them, IMO they have a lot of great potential, spark, and they look great together.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:22 am

Me too. I want to see them work out and I hope Jared realizes what a gem he has.  Jared Haibon - Caila Quinn - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 2764
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:33 am

Was Jared like this with Kaitlyn?

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:40 am

Have there been any sightings of Jared and Caila together and/or any sleuthing that he may be with her, showing some support during this crazy week on BIP?  I am keeping my fingers crossed.

:fingersarecrossed
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:49 am

I think Jared knows that Caila is way out of his league and he is definitely punching above his weight, IMO. Just need to wait post show to see what he does about it.

I was not that excited hearing about this coupling initially, but am actually surprised how much natural chemistry they had from what we've seen on screen.

This past episode has been extremely frustrating because this coupling had a lot of potential, but there is so much unnecessary drama. I can only hope Jared has given the support Caila needed IRL, even though he appears to be silent (on social media) ATM. In the podcast Caila did yesterday, she seems to be gushing about Jared. Based on that, I think they are still together.

For me, what Jared does after the show is done airing will determine if I could root for this couple or not.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:00 pm

I actually think after watching Caila's interview that they are still together. Caila's face lit up when Jared was mentioned and she called him adorable and praised him. I feel like if they had just broken up there would've been more signs in the way she spoke about him. It would be nice if someone spotted them in NYC or RI and we could have our answer.

If I remove AshleyI from the situation and all the unnecessary drama I really do see a lovely connection between Jared and Caila. There is such a natural chemistry and a sense of tenderness in their interactions. The little scene where they were playing with each other's fingers was very sweet and intimate, something rare for this show. heartbeat

I have had conflicted feelings because of the AshleyI situation but I do want things to work out for them. I think it will depend on whether they move further away from the franchise and can be free from the drama that was forced upon them. If they manage to do that they could have so much potential.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:32 pm

Yeah, my verdict after watching podcast is still together. She looks the happiest when talking about him. Maybe their connection can withstand all the shenangans. Wouldn't be the first time.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jared Haibon - Caila Quinn - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+26
Isabella
TheWrongReasons
George1218
Newto
Linds911