SELECT CONTENT

Jared Haibon - Caila Quinn - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jared Haibon - Caila Quinn - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Jared Haibon - Caila Quinn - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:57 pm

@siena The timing all lines up! yes

I can imagine both of them taking a big sigh of relief when they decided to leave. I wonder how the decision came about.

In any event, that was a wise decision on their part!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Jared Haibon - Caila Quinn - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Jared Haibon - Caila Quinn - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:10 pm

One of the reasons I liked Jared in the first place was how he was with Kaitlyn on her season. He never really seemed as interested in anyone until now with Caila. They seemed to have a similar experience after their shows. They just mesh so well together plus there's that obvious chemistry. Cute. lovetogether

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:18 pm

@GuardianAngel Yes I bet once they were on that plane they both had a huge sigh of relief!

From what I can gather from the previews, AshleyI will continue to make life difficult for Caila and Caila will tearfully say "with her here I just can't win". I think it will get too much for her and she'll decide to leave. It then looks like Jared will also make the decision to leave because there's no-one else he wants to be with besides Caila. There's then a scene where he's telling AshleyI that he's going. Of course AshleyI manages to make it about herself and there's shots of her crying saying "you think I did this to destroy you". I also believe I sleuthed a part in one of the previews where AshleyI says "I'm scared you're going to get engaged to her". That might be the fight where Caila reaches her breaking point or it might be in the next episode (it looks like there's at least 3 AshleyI tantrums in it).

I am glad they left too, but I am so disappointed that two sweet people weren't allowed to just find their own happiness. IMO people like AshleyI put their wants above anyone else's, as though other people are here to serve their needs and cater to them. Unfortunately so often it's the kind and accommodating people who get walked over because they actually care about how other people feel and want to be gracious. Hopefully Jared and Caila can weather the storm of these next couple of episodes and whatever social media comments get thrown their way. Then they'll be free to just develop their relationship in whatever direction they choose.

Last edited by siena on Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:20 pm

dee wrote:One thing I did notice when Jared was gushing about Caila on their date was his accent. Rhode Island or New England accent? Whatever it was, I've never really noticed it or it wasn't as apparent as it was compared to last night laugh out loud.
Jared is from Rhode Island. Last night we finally got to see Jared converse with someone capable of having a real conversation!  Refreshing!
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:12 pm

This was Jared last night:

Jared Haibon - Caila Quinn - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 CqAImnVUsAAcVsO
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:28 pm

Not often have I seen similar transformation in a guy like I saw in Jared last night. He woke up. He was so shook (positively) by Caila. He was giddily smitten. I thought it was so cute how he multiple times told Caila not to move, that he'd be right back, he just had to talk to Emily real quick. I'm exited to see the little bit more of them until they leave.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:29 pm

@Siena :
I am glad they left too, but I am so disappointed that two sweet people weren't allowed to just find their own happiness.

Hopefully they did once they left the show! I tend to think they did it their way which never would have been the way TPTB would have made it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:45 pm

@dee That's cute. Describes our Pretty Princess to a T.  sunny

@bachelorabc #nofiltersneeded @bachelorinparadise @jaredhaibon @cailaquinn ... Love is a wild ride .. by @ausieblond
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:06 pm

That's the perfect way to think about it @Kashathediva. Smiley

Too cute @dee! Jared really was Jared Haibon - Caila Quinn - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 1f60d the whole time.

He was so adorable in that moment @Fingersandtoes. And when he told her to sit in the shade because he didn't want her to burn.

I also thought that moment when he said "you're beautiful" you could see his little nerves because he really wanted to kiss her. Precious!

What a great photo @bluwavz!!

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:47 pm

I was surprised what a 180 I did on Jared considering how snarky I've been about him. He actually seemed nice and normal I finally saw what his fans were seeing in him. I didn't think that would happen. LOL.

@GuardianAngel I was wrong and you were right and thank you for being patient with me. cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:02 pm

dee wrote:This was Jared last night:

Jared Haibon - Caila Quinn - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 CqAImnVUsAAcVsO

rofl
This sums up Jared's reaction perfectly.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:09 pm

bluwavz wrote:I was surprised what a 180 I did on Jared considering how snarky I've been about him. He actually seemed nice and normal I finally saw what his fans were seeing in him. I didn't think that would happen. LOL.

@GuardianAngel I was wrong and you were right and thank you for being patient with me. cheeky

Esss okayyy I think you're about to like him even a whole lot better in the coming days! Smiley

He really is a good guy.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jared Haibon - Caila Quinn - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+26
Isabella
TheWrongReasons
George1218
Newto
Linds911