SELECT CONTENT

Jared Haibon - Caila Quinn - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jared Haibon - Caila Quinn - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Jared Haibon - Caila Quinn - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by summerdayze Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:10 am

I mentioned this in the Caila thread, but I think RS is not completely sure himself whether or not they are officially dating.

Like @siena said, he relies on 'inside sources' for his intel and there have been instances where he has been fed half-truths / incorrect information before. Although I would not completely disregard what he says, I also wouldn't put too much weight on it either.

His response is iffy and I don't believe he is certain.
If he was, he would be more confident in his response i.e. "They're definitely not dating." or: "I know they're not together." Instead he adds: "I'm hearing..." which shows that he is just basing it off what some people are telling him (or not telling him).

Anyway, we'll find out soon enough Smiley

summerdayze

Back to top Go down

Jared Haibon - Caila Quinn - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Jared Haibon - Caila Quinn - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by siena Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:48 am

2ndcampbell wrote:
Joey & Pacey... the only reason I watched Dawson's Creek. Caila & Jared... the only reason I'm watching BIP.

laugh out loud Me too!!

Yes @summerdayze I think RS doesn't actually know for sure either way. If he was actually sleuthing information he probably would've known that Jared and Caila were reportedly all over each other at the MTA afterparty or about the Newport visit that we've talked about here. He's never mentioned any of that, so who knows who is actual sources are about Caila and Jared.

I think we'll have our answer next week when they leave the show. Then they should be free to post whatever they want, and if they're still together they might start showing up on each other's social media. We'll see I guess if anything's changed by then.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Jared Haibon - Caila Quinn - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Corrected typo :)

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:17 am

I wish there was some sort of ATFR style reunion show for BIP so we could get official updates post finale!

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:39 am

This may mean nothing but during monday's episode Caila tweeted something about how thoughtful Jared was to ask Emily if he could go on the date. Did anyone else see it? Within hours it was deleted. I'm thinking they simply aren't allowed to give away what happens. Especially with their storyline being such a rollercoaster.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:56 am

Oh I didn't see that @BlackHalo. Did she @ reply him or just talk about him and Emily? That's interesting that she deleted it. I am wondering whether they will make it seem like Caila left, and then Jared just left separately. It seems like show/RS spoilers etc are definitely downplaying that they're still together/have been dating off the show.

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:03 am

I'm hoping it's like an Ames/Jackie or Kalon/Lindzi situation where Caila leaves and then Jared catches up with her and says he's leaving with her.  Jared Haibon - Caila Quinn - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 1f600
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:13 am

siena wrote:Oh I didn't see that @BlackHalo. Did she @ reply him or just talk about him and Emily? That's interesting that she deleted it. I am wondering whether they will make it seem like Caila left, and then Jared just left separately. It seems like show/RS spoilers etc are definitely downplaying that they're still together/have been dating off the show.

She had actually quoted someone's tweet. This one. https://twitter.com/jenn0782016/status/765354981117526016?s=09. Her response was that Jared was "thoughtful".

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:02 am

Ah thanks @BlackHalo I actually think I remember seeing this tweet! I didn't realize she'd deleted it. Caila and Emily have both liked the original.

That's what I want to see too @bluwavz. I'm going to be frustrated if they play this off as Caila breaking up with Jared. And Jared leaving heartbroken/or that he just couldn't be paired with anyone else. Their actions after the show IMO show that wasn't the case. I'd love if they end up leaving together somehow.

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:11 am

Okay, let's get back on track. This is a fan forum and is for positive posts of the couple only. Any speculation should be in their general threads. Thanks.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:17 am

Jared Haibon - Caila Quinn - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Tumblr_inline_occb52Crfh1t1jybq_1280.png.cf
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/bachelor-paradise-week-4-monday-000000873.html
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:03 am

BlackHalo wrote:This may mean nothing but during monday's episode Caila tweeted something about how thoughtful Jared was to ask Emily if he could go on the date. Did anyone else see it? Within hours it was deleted. I'm thinking they simply aren't allowed to give away what happens. Especially with their storyline being such a rollercoaster.

This makes me confused. Why are the TPTB okay with the "engaged" couples blatantly blasting their statuses across social media, yet Jared/Caila (if together) must hide? Is it because they left before their story line played out, in essence, ending part of production's "dream" of Ashley I melting down while Jared proposed to Caila?

I could see that actually, as twisted as it seems. Though, I think BIP is more invested about keeping the other relationships (aka, non engagements) non-spoiled if that is possible. JMO.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:47 pm

Jared Haibon - Caila Quinn - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Giphy
http://giphy.com/gifs/bachelorinparadise-season-3-bachelor-in-paradise-bip-3o7TKAd9ZIVshw6jPG
Jared Haibon - Caila Quinn - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Giphy
http://giphy.com/gifs/bachelorinparadise-bachelor-in-paradise-26ufdJ8yQ9WfJIz3G
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jared Haibon - Caila Quinn - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+26
Isabella
TheWrongReasons
George1218
Newto
Linds911