SELECT CONTENT

Jared Haibon - Caila Quinn - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jared Haibon - Caila Quinn - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Jared Haibon - Caila Quinn - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by dee Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:45 pm

George1218 wrote:I missed part of Monday and all of Tuesday.  Is there a place I can watch both episodes?  I literally laughed out loud through most of the rest of the parts I saw because it was so silly, but I love watching Caila and Jared together and want to see the when Nick and Jen meet.

Not sure if you ever got an answer, but you can go to this website to watch BIP episodes:

http://watch-series.to/serie/bachelor_in_paradise
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Jared Haibon - Caila Quinn - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Jared Haibon - Caila Quinn - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:32 pm

siena wrote:There was something very sweet and real about this little moment IMO...

Jared Haibon - Caila Quinn - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 2uny6b6Jared Haibon - Caila Quinn - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 9bk7iw
Source: My screencaps

Those are way better than the moaning kisses we've been bombarded with the last two weeks. Caila and Jared's conversations have substance. I love it. :peanutbutter:

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:34 pm

@siena Thanks for the screencaps. Gah I can't help but want to see them work out. They're so cute together. laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:57 pm

No problem @bluwavz! Smiley Yep I can't help but hope they find a way to make it work. Hopefully after the show airs some of the obstacles in their way will be removed.

@2ndcampbell I'd take these tender moments and genuine conversations over the rest any day. The summary for the upcoming episodes even mentioned that they have a big conversation on that janner date and both of them decide that AshleyI is holding them back. It's rare IMO that we actually get to see two people having a real adult conversation on reality shows. They're a breath of fresh air.

I noticed as well that it looks like they cut out quite a bit of their first date. A couple of moments that were in previews weren't shown, which is a shame because they looked very sweet too.

Jared Haibon - Caila Quinn - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 23jidqu
Jared Haibon - Caila Quinn - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 2cnuteo
Jared Haibon - Caila Quinn - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 2ljqnno

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:29 am

Not sure if this is the right thread to post this in, but it's so bizarre to me to see people on social media say that Jared shouldn't have chosen Caila and that he should've picked Emily. IMO it was soooooo obvious the difference between his connection with Caila vs Emily. It's made me question whether some people are even watching the same show!

This was Jared with Emily. laugh out loud
Jared Haibon - Caila Quinn - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 K221w1

And then with Caila.

Jared Haibon - Caila Quinn - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Bf0ume

Could the body language and chemistry be any more different?? IMO he was all in with Caila instantly! Remember Emily was saying she was wondering when Jared would kiss her again. Contrast this with Jared on his first date with Caila saying to her "I just want to kiss you one more time" because he knew he wouldn't be able to for a bit when they returned! :Nod:

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by EliseAlways Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:35 am

Their body language makes me giddy. IMO Jared fell fast and hard for Caila from the very first moment they talked. No wonder, Ashley was so intimidated.
EliseAlways
EliseAlways

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:45 am

Jared actually is interested in Caila, he's making the moves, he read her cues and responds. No manipulation needed, no stupidness. He's smitten and with Emily he wasn't.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:36 am

The contrast in body language for JE vs JC is astounding. I hope Jared finds a way to stand up for Caila at some point. Not because she needs him to but because he should want to do that for someone he cares about.

For some reason, Jaila kind of reminds me of Pacey & Joey from Dawson's Creek in these screen caps laugh out loud

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Corrected typo :))
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:33 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:The contrast in body language for JE vs JC is astounding. I hope Jared finds a way to stand up for Caila at some point. Not because she needs him to but because he should want to do that for someone he cares about.

For some reason, Jaila kind of reminds me me of Pacey & Joey from Dawson's Creek in these screen caps laugh out loud

Wasn't Pacey also in some restaurant management position giggling They ended up living in New York together.

Damn I loved that show laugh out loud
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:47 pm

@TheWrongReasons I always loved Pacey and Joey. I can see a little of them in those screencaps of Jared and Caila too.

Jared Haibon - Caila Quinn - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 29ncj8l
Source

@dee That's hilarious!! Yep, Pacey ended up managing/owning a restaurant and they lived in New York together. The show was also set in Massachusetts too. laugh out loud

I love that in everything we've seen so far Jared and Caila have had mature conversations, sweet intimate moments, adorable smiles and laughter, and some passion too. That's a great combination IMO.

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:10 pm

Preview for next week:

Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jared Haibon - Caila Quinn - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+26
Isabella
TheWrongReasons
George1218
Newto
Linds911