SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 15 of 29 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:38 pm

@Ash ahem I made over 1400 SC.... hehehe so I am pretty sure I have everything and anything cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Ash Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:22 am

@hea so dedicated!! Big hugs for ur hard work!
I just meant the actual full clips.
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:44 am

Ash wrote:@hea so dedicated!! Big hugs for ur hard work!
I just meant the actual full clips.

Which clips... bc i did mamy as well as gifs

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:08 am

Looks like sportsbet is gearing up for the influx of bets leading up to the finals! After Tara's performance on Dubbo radio ("..after I got eliminated..") her odds of winning have definitely decreased. Laura and Elise holding steady with odds, but a big change in max bets as follows:

Laura $1.40, max bet $500, max loss $200 (up from a loss of $40)
Elise $3.50, max bet $200, max loss $500 (up from a loss of $200)
Tara $8.00, max bet $71, max loss $497 (up from a loss of $350)
Source: SportsBet

I suspect as Thursday night draws closer we should see an evening out of odds (or at least max loss) between F1/F2.. if we don't IMO that's highly suspect.

(as a side note - Something funky is happening with Odette from Survivor Au, who had the best odds all season, but just got eliminated. She is still showing up in my "betting shopping basket" with odds of $1001, however, she isnt showing up in the current list of contestants. FOr bachelor contestants, once they are eliminated they are permanently wiped from my "shopping basket". For future Bach/ette sleuthing, I am going to keep an eye on that to see if Odette returns to the show..might explain the winning odds and odd behavior now)
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:09 am

SugarAndSpice wrote:For me what I want:
F1 - Laura
F2 - Tara
F3 - Elise

What I think will happen:
F1 - Laura
F2 - Elise
F3 - Tara

I agree

Snap! I think the same. There's not many of us on the forum who want Laura to win.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:13 am

SugarAndSpice wrote:Looks like sportsbet is gearing up for the influx of bets leading up to the finals! After Tara's performance on Dubbo radio ("..after I got eliminated..") her odds of winning have definitely decreased. Laura and Elise holding steady with odds, but a big change in max bets as follows:

Laura $1.40, max bet $500, max loss $200 (up from a loss of $40)
Elise $3.50, max bet $200, max loss $500 (up from a loss of $200)
Tara $8.00, max bet $71, max loss $497 (up from a loss of $350)
Source: SportsBet

I suspect as Thursday night draws closer we should see an evening out of odds (or at least max loss) between F1/F2.. if we don't IMO that's highly suspect.

(as a side note - Something funky is happening with Odette from Survivor Au, who had the best odds all season, but just got eliminated. She is still showing up in my "betting shopping basket" with odds of $1001, however, she isnt showing up in the current list of contestants. FOr bachelor contestants, once they are eliminated they are permanently wiped from my "shopping basket". For future Bach/ette sleuthing, I am going to keep an eye on that to see if Odette returns to the show..might explain the winning odds and odd behavior now)

Thanks @SugarAndSpice - I appreciate all that extra info you have that's only accessible with an account.  It's very revealing!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by aprawn Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:18 am

Katiebelle wrote:
F1 - Laura
F2 - Tara
F3 - Elise

F1 - Laura
F2 - Elise
F3 - Tara

I agree

Snap! I think the same. There's not many of us on the forum who want Laura to win.

I'll join the club...i mean im already in the club Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 15 2498057887

aprawn

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:23 am

aprawn wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:
F1 - Laura
F2 - Tara
F3 - Elise

F1 - Laura
F2 - Elise
F3 - Tara

I agree

I'll join the club...i mean im already in the club Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 15 2498057887

I'll join the club too! There are quite a few of us! Smiley

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by cb3 Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:24 am

aprawn wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:
F1 - Laura
F2 - Tara
F3 - Elise

F1 - Laura
F2 - Elise
F3 - Tara

I agree

handwave Laura fan here as well!!

cb3

Back to top Go down

Post by Hooked Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:25 am

It's certainly pointing to Laura

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikkim Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:26 am

stoneleigh wrote:
aprawn wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:

I agree

I'm in too, absolutely agree!
Rikkim
Rikkim

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:57 am

Rikkim wrote:
stoneleigh wrote:
aprawn wrote:

I'm in too, absolutely agree!

We might have enough for a quorum!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 29 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+55
BabyGotBach
Sprite
BasicallytheFBI
Michdealm
Seabear