SELECT CONTENT

*Spoiler Free* - Desiree Hartsock - General Discussion

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*Spoiler Free* - Desiree Hartsock - General Discussion Empty *Spoiler Free* - Desiree Hartsock - General Discussion

Post by Love_Me Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:57 am

****Spoiler Free Zone*****

Please, Do Not Post Any Spoilers in this Thread.

Last edited by Love_Me on Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:03 am; edited 3 times in total
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

*Spoiler Free* - Desiree Hartsock - General Discussion Empty Re: *Spoiler Free* - Desiree Hartsock - General Discussion

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:01 am

I'm going in unspoiled for Dez's season. I don't want to know anything about the bachelors...Nada! Can't wait. I'll be back for the premiere. For those that tweet...PLEASE TELL THEM NO MAKEOVER FOR DEZ! She's naturally pretty so leave her alone!! Thanks in advance! See you in the Spring!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

*Spoiler Free* - Desiree Hartsock - General Discussion Empty Re: *Spoiler Free* - Desiree Hartsock - General Discussion

Post by albean99 Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:56 pm

I'm hoping to remain spoiler free also, mprssdbyu. I love the Bachelorette and really want to enjoy it and think that's the best way.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15308

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:52 pm

I agree I'm going to try really hard to go spoiler free :)

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:27 pm

Count me in to. I don't like being spoiled.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:10 am

When the contestants bio's and names are released do you all want that information posted in this Forum?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:42 am

I don't mind the bios being posted. Maybe it can be a separate thread so everyone can decide if they want to see it, LM.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:07 pm

Love_Me, that's a good idea and I don't mind them being posted in a separate thread either, albean. I've been trying to keep an eye on the contestant chart above, just to learn who they are, but decided I didn't want to read about specific dates or who's already been eliminated.

LM, does it look like ABC will release photos soon, as they did for Sean's season?

alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:54 pm

The pics and bios are fine with me and it doesn't matter to me if they are separate or not. :Smiley:
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:12 pm

alwaystulips wrote:Love_Me, that's a good idea and I don't mind them being posted in a separate thread either, albean. I've been trying to keep an eye on the contestant chart above, just to learn who they are, but decided I didn't want to read about specific dates or who's already been eliminated.

LM, does it look like ABC will release photos soon, as they did for Sean's season?

We think the names and bio's for the contestants will be released on March 28th. :Smiley:

2observe wrote:The pics and bios are fine with me and it doesn't matter to me if they are separate or not. :Smiley:

albean99 wrote:I don't mind the bios being posted. Maybe it can be a separate thread so everyone can decide if they want to see it, LM.

I will make a separate Non-Spoiler Contestants discussion thread. That way if people who are staying spoiler free want to know who the contestants are this season they can click on that thread. Does that sound ok?

Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:24 pm

Sounds perfect, LM. Thanks for giving us a place to try to stay spoiler free. I sneak in the other threads to see pics but try not to read anything.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:12 am

albean99 wrote:Sounds perfect, LM. Thanks for giving us a place to try to stay spoiler free. I sneak in the other threads to see pics but try not to read anything.

You are welcome. Please, let me know if there are any spoiler free threads you all want me to make. :Smiley:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*Spoiler Free* - Desiree Hartsock - General Discussion

+18
GrahamGal
california90
newfiegirl
MVMom39forever
LoveDovez