SELECT CONTENT

*Spoiler Free* - Desiree Hartsock - General Discussion

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*Spoiler Free* - Desiree Hartsock - General Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: *Spoiler Free* - Desiree Hartsock - General Discussion

Post by MVMom39forever Fri May 10, 2013 1:34 am

sophienette wrote:Thanks Love_Me! Now... will I resist!? giggling

You can do it! I love watching Ready for Love spoiler free. We barely have any screen caps. I love being surprised by who goes home. I am going yo try to stay unspoiled for Des for as long as possible.

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

*Spoiler Free* - Desiree Hartsock - General Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: *Spoiler Free* - Desiree Hartsock - General Discussion

Post by 2observe Fri May 10, 2013 5:30 pm

Spoiler free is the best way to watch these Show, imo. We get to figure out the ending on our own. I definitely plan to stay spoiler free.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri May 10, 2013 6:32 pm

They seem to be updating the Bachelorette page, so hopefully that means bios out Monday. Although, how this show is they will wait until Desiree has her interview on Wed.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon May 13, 2013 3:47 pm

The bio pics have come out. Would you all like for me to post the pics of each guy on the season with their name? Let me know!!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by newfiegirl Mon May 13, 2013 5:36 pm

Yes please.
newfiegirl
newfiegirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon May 13, 2013 5:42 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Wed May 15, 2013 1:33 pm

Thanks, san! Are we allowed to comment since the bios are out on ABC's site? Has anyone else read the handwritten questionnaires? Guess that's a new tactic by TPTB this season. Are they real? I find something realllllly strange about one particular contestant's answers. Hmmmm...

And, I have a new favorite.

I need new threads to read and SeanCat's just ain't doing it for me. C'mon May 27. Get here!! Hugesmile

alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed May 15, 2013 3:21 pm

I think they're real. And which contestant are you talking about? I feel weird/strange with a few too. Well.. actually just 1.. it might be the same guy laugh out loud.

P.S. who's your new favorite?! Hugesmile

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed May 15, 2013 4:15 pm

alwaystulips wrote:Thanks, san! Are we allowed to comment since the bios are out on ABC's site? Has anyone else read the handwritten questionnaires? Guess that's a new tactic by TPTB this season. Are they real? I find something realllllly strange about one particular contestant's answers. Hmmmm...

And, I have a new favorite.

I need new threads to read and SeanCat's just ain't doing it for me. C'mon May 27. Get here!! Hugesmile

Yeah, who is your new fav?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Wed May 15, 2013 4:42 pm

california90 wrote:I think they're real. And which contestant are you talking about? I feel weird/strange with a few too. Well.. actually just 1.. it might be the same guy laugh out loud.

P.S. who's your new favorite?! Hugesmile

It's Brooks. It looks like two different people wrote his answers. First the handwriting is really small and tight and leans to the left. Then, it get big, more open and the letters are straight up and down. That's what made me wonder if they're real.

Michael G.'s my new favorite. Not because of his size 14 feet (!) giggling He's adorable in that photo, is a reader and I loved his answers, especially his comment about how he wants to be remembered. He's probably gone night 1. giggling

What about you, california and atem?
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed May 15, 2013 5:00 pm

I noticed that too, but I also thought that maybe this was a take home questionnaire that he completed at two separate time? I thought when the letters got big, he just became lazy or should I say "bored and uninterested" (wouldnt blame him laugh out loud).

Based on the questionnaires and bios, I really liked Zack K, Drew, Nick M, Chris, Kasey. In that order too, I think. LOL.

But Michael G has the best photo in my opinion! Good grief he's good lookin' giggling

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Wed May 15, 2013 5:11 pm

That could be true about the handwriting. Wish they'd shown the same pages for each guy, but that would probably make too much sense for TPTB lol.

I like Zack K, Drew Chris and Kasey alot, too.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*Spoiler Free* - Desiree Hartsock - General Discussion

+18
GrahamGal
california90
newfiegirl
MVMom39forever
LoveDovez