SELECT CONTENT

*Spoiler Free* - Desiree Hartsock - General Discussion

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*Spoiler Free* - Desiree Hartsock - General Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: *Spoiler Free* - Desiree Hartsock - General Discussion

Post by noobsleuth Wed May 29, 2013 10:29 am

Hey guys, I'm here too. :WAVEY:

I know 2 maybe 3 of the F4, but that's it. I wasn't posting because I didn't even want to give the 2 F4 I know away!

The show was OK, but I never really enjoy the first episode of any season. I didn't see too many instant connections being made because alot of the guys came off as such doofuses. Sorry, this had to be the year they had the most ridiculous introductions.

I could tell she like the first two guys out of the limo, Drew and Brooks because of the look she gave while she was watching them walk into the house. However, at this point I think she really likes Ben, Juan Pablo, and maybe Drew the most. JMO

I found the magician and the guy who made his own suit endearing, but I agree with everyone with her elimination choices.

I was glad she gave Jonathan the boot, but then when CH came in and said, "this just proves how serious blah blah" I got the impression the guy was just playing a part. Someone had to be egging the guy on. JMO

I have a feeling the Ben storyline is going to annoy me.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

*Spoiler Free* - Desiree Hartsock - General Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: *Spoiler Free* - Desiree Hartsock - General Discussion

Post by albean99 Wed May 29, 2013 11:14 am

noobsleuth wrote:Hey guys, I'm here too. :WAVEY:

I know 2 maybe 3 of the F4, but that's it. I wasn't posting because I didn't even want to give the 2 F4 I know away!

The show was OK, but I never really enjoy the first episode of any season. I didn't see too many instant connections being made because alot of the guys came off as such doofuses. Sorry, this had to be the year they had the most ridiculous introductions.

I could tell she like the first two guys out of the limo, Drew and Brooks because of the look she gave while she was watching them walk into the house. However, at this point I think she really likes Ben, Juan Pablo, and maybe Drew the most. JMO

I found the magician and the guy who made his own suit endearing, but I agree with everyone with her elimination choices.

I was glad she gave Jonathan the boot, but then when CH came in and said, "this just proves how serious blah blah" I got the impression the guy was just playing a part. Someone had to be egging the guy on. JMO

I have a feeling the Ben storyline is going to annoy me.

Hey Noobs. Nice to see you here. IA about the first episodes in general and this one wasn't any different. These previews make it pretty easy to figure out the top guys so we're not exactly completely unspoiled but I like not knowing for sure what happens.

I'll be interested to see how Des dresses on the 1 on 1 dates other than the bridal one with Brooks because that was set up already.

Last edited by albean99 on Wed May 29, 2013 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15308

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed May 29, 2013 10:30 pm

It looks like this Show is going to be alot like Ashley and Ali's Seasons ??? Desiree will have to get over/past Ben and the cheater first, and that will take how many episodes???? duh
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed May 29, 2013 11:10 pm

2observe wrote:It looks like this Show is going to be alot like Ashley and Ali's Seasons ??? Desiree will have to get over/past Ben and the cheater first, and that will take how many episodes???? duh

Don't go by the promo ads. You know how those never tell how it goes.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed May 29, 2013 11:37 pm

atem wrote:
2observe wrote:It looks like this Show is going to be alot like Ashley and Ali's Seasons ??? Desiree will have to get over/past Ben and the cheater first, and that will take how many episodes???? duh

Hugesmile
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu May 30, 2013 2:09 am

atem wrote:

Good to hear! I am so excited to have you visit us here, Atem, and give just enough scoop so that I don't venture into the spoiler threads. I really DON"T want to know as I enjoy the season so much more. I find myself just waiting for those 5 minutes in the episode when her F1-F3 get dates or 1-on-1 time instead of enjoying the twists and turns.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu May 30, 2013 2:12 am

Desiree is so nice! I would have been a total witch with that Jonathan stuff!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu May 30, 2013 9:49 am

Hey everyone - decided to jump into the fray. But just a small rant on being spoiled................

Decided to watch Seans season unspoiled but was really confused about his picks etc. Would have never picked cat from episode 1 through 3 + the extended preview. Then I inadverantly got spoiled by watching something on youtube !!! Gah.
So watch out for anything online guys if you are watching unspoiled. Avatars and siggys actually spoil stuff as well.

BTW I love to read all your insights thus far. I got spoiled early on for this seaosn so will sit back and enjoy the ride. Please go the traditional route in SC analysis. One of our kind posters will have to bring across SCs for them to analyse (pretty please ????).
Looking forward to talking to you all (though where IS everyone :(. Atem you seem to be holding up here ! Thanks.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Thu May 30, 2013 10:10 am

Because I didn't know anything about Des, or have any preconceived notions about the guys, I'm kind of regretting spoiling myself just before the first episode. Would've been hanging with you guys in the spoiler free threads this season. Old habits are hard to break!

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu May 30, 2013 11:09 am

Well, siggys and avi's have always been 'spoilers', but they were from promos and you still can only guess at what they mean.

It's nearly impossible not to see something claimed as a spoiler on twitter/facebook/online.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Thu May 30, 2013 11:17 am

That's true, atem. Probably wouldn't have taken long to be spoiled.

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Thu May 30, 2013 1:34 pm

Well I'm not spoiled yet, and I want to keep it that way. giggling The only time I venture to the "Spoiler" Section is to get Desiree's and Chris H.'s blogs and the SCs. I wish we had a spoiler free section for the two blogs and SCs. That would really be nice. :yes:
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*Spoiler Free* - Desiree Hartsock - General Discussion

+18
GrahamGal
california90
newfiegirl
MVMom39forever
LoveDovez