SELECT CONTENT

*Spoiler Free* - Desiree Hartsock - General Discussion

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*Spoiler Free* - Desiree Hartsock - General Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: *Spoiler Free* - Desiree Hartsock - General Discussion

Post by 2observe Thu May 30, 2013 1:42 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
albean99 wrote:This is an interesting article about the clothes Des wore this season.

'Bachelorette': Desiree's fashion risks, how she dresses depending on the guy, and the gown she designed herself

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Always be careful about comments in in articles. I've been spoiled that way in the past.

Thanks for sharing! I love this quote ...

"Did Desiree tell you what she was looking for in a man, style-wise? Not what look she wanted in a man, but she was very specific when she’d go on a date who she wanted to dress up for. She was specific about who she wanted to be extremely sexy for and who she didn’t care about."

So I guess when we see Des wearing that turtle neck or prim outfit, we'll know he will soon be getting the boot. giggling
Good point. Thanks. Hugesmile
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

*Spoiler Free* - Desiree Hartsock - General Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: *Spoiler Free* - Desiree Hartsock - General Discussion

Post by 2observe Thu May 30, 2013 1:53 pm

noobsleuth wrote:Hey guys, I'm here too. :WAVEY:

I know 2 maybe 3 of the F4, but that's it. I wasn't posting because I didn't even want to give the 2 F4 I know away!

The show was OK, but I never really enjoy the first episode of any season. I didn't see too many instant connections being made because alot of the guys came off as such doofuses. Sorry, this had to be the year they had the most ridiculous introductions.

I could tell she like the first two guys out of the limo, Drew and Brooks because of the look she gave while she was watching them walk into the house. However, at this point I think she really likes Ben, Juan Pablo, and maybe Drew the most. JMO

I found the magician and the guy who made his own suit endearing, but I agree with everyone with her elimination choices.

I was glad she gave Jonathan the boot, but then when CH came in and said, "this just proves how serious blah blah" I got the impression the guy was just playing a part. Someone had to be egging the guy on. JMO

I have a feeling the Ben storyline is going to annoy me.

Hey Noobs :WAVEY:
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Thu May 30, 2013 3:43 pm

2observe wrote:
noobsleuth wrote:Hey guys, I'm here too. :WAVEY:

I know 2 maybe 3 of the F4, but that's it. I wasn't posting because I didn't even want to give the 2 F4 I know away!

The show was OK, but I never really enjoy the first episode of any season. I didn't see too many instant connections being made because alot of the guys came off as such doofuses. Sorry, this had to be the year they had the most ridiculous introductions.

I could tell she like the first two guys out of the limo, Drew and Brooks because of the look she gave while she was watching them walk into the house. However, at this point I think she really likes Ben, Juan Pablo, and maybe Drew the most. JMO

I found the magician and the guy who made his own suit endearing, but I agree with everyone with her elimination choices.

I was glad she gave Jonathan the boot, but then when CH came in and said, "this just proves how serious blah blah" I got the impression the guy was just playing a part. Someone had to be egging the guy on. JMO

I have a feeling the Ben storyline is going to annoy me.

Hey Noobs :WAVEY:

Hey lady! :WAVEY:
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu May 30, 2013 9:51 pm

I was thinking that we could do some SC analyzing, Nd4reality. I have been in the spoiler SC thread but had to get out quickly because I saw the names 2 of the guys threads which probably means they're in the f4. I had them mostly figured out already but didn't want to know more so will stay out. I have been over to see Dreamer's SCs at Jokers but can't remember her rules for using them. If we could have a thread with SCs from the previews or a link to whatever pages they're on we could do it.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15308

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu May 30, 2013 9:59 pm

albean99 wrote:I was thinking that we could do some SC analyzing, Nd4reality. I have been in the spoiler SC thread but had to get out quickly because I saw the names 2 of the guys threads which probably means they're in the f4. I had them mostly figured out already but didn't want to know more so will stay out. I have been over to see Dreamer's SCs at Jokers but can't remember her rules for using them. If we could have a thread with SCs from the previews or a link to whatever pages they're on we could do it.

Do you want us to make a no discussion thread with the screencaps from the extended preview? We could put them in that thread, and ya'll could discuss them in the Non spoiler sleuthing screencaps thread we have in this forum.

I would be happy to bring them over in a new non discussion thread. :yes:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu May 30, 2013 10:11 pm

sanlee088 wrote:
albean99 wrote:I was thinking that we could do some SC analyzing, Nd4reality. I have been in the spoiler SC thread but had to get out quickly because I saw the names 2 of the guys threads which probably means they're in the f4. I had them mostly figured out already but didn't want to know more so will stay out. I have been over to see Dreamer's SCs at Jokers but can't remember her rules for using them. If we could have a thread with SCs from the previews or a link to whatever pages they're on we could do it.

Do you want us to make a no discussion thread with the screencaps from the extended preview? We could put them in that thread, and ya'll could discuss them in the Non spoiler sleuthing screencaps thread we have in this forum.

San - a non-discussion AND a discussion thread would be needed for sleuthing right ?
That would be great guys.

I am already spoiled but I just love the SC analysis that most of you are so great at so perhaps you could take a stab at it ?
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu May 30, 2013 10:13 pm

nd4reality wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:

San - a non-discussion AND a discussion thread would be needed for sleuthing right ?

I am already spoiled but I just love the SC analysis that most of you are so great at so perhaps you could take a stab at it ?

Yeah, I would make a non discussion thread, and we already have a non spoiler screencap sleuthing thread already to talk about them in. It's the link I posted:

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu May 30, 2013 10:26 pm

sanlee088 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:

Yeah, I would make a non discussion thread, and we already have a non spoiler screencap sleuthing thread already to talk about them in. It's the link I posted:

That would be great, San.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15308

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu May 30, 2013 10:28 pm

albean99 wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:

That would be great, San.

I will work on that now! :Smiley:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:07 pm

First episode repeats tonight on ABC.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*Spoiler Free* - Desiree Hartsock - General Discussion

+18
GrahamGal
california90
newfiegirl
MVMom39forever
LoveDovez