SELECT CONTENT

*Spoiler Free* - Desiree Hartsock - General Discussion

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*Spoiler Free* - Desiree Hartsock - General Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: *Spoiler Free* - Desiree Hartsock - General Discussion

Post by Love_Me Mon May 20, 2013 2:08 am

perdita wrote:Does anyone notice that there are no blondes in the entire bunch? I thought that was strange.

perdita wrote:Thank you for the warm welcome! :-)

I'm a new Bachelor/Bachelorette fan...watched Sean's season, and fell in love with the show. I then watched several of the other previous seasons. I can't wait to watch Desiree's season in real time. I loved her on the show.

But I do not want spoilers! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
perdita!

Glad you joined our site! This Forum you posted in is a spoiler free zone. It will remain that way the entire season. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

*Spoiler Free* - Desiree Hartsock - General Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: *Spoiler Free* - Desiree Hartsock - General Discussion

Post by atem Mon May 20, 2013 7:20 am

I'm a new Bachelor/Bachelorette fan...watched Sean's season, and fell in love with the show. I then watched several of the other previous seasons. I can't wait to watch Desiree's season in real time. I loved her on the show.

But I do not want spoilers! :Smiley:

High clap I'm glad you joined us!

Love_me or San, will there be a non spoiler section for the episodes?
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon May 20, 2013 4:41 pm

atem wrote:

But I do not want spoilers! :Smiley:

High clap I'm glad you joined us!

Love_me or San, will there be a non spoiler section for the episodes?

I made a Non-Spoiler Forum for everyone to discuss the episodes this season there:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Mon May 20, 2013 5:22 pm

Slow work day so I just read through all the bios and questionnaires. Phew! While I still find Juan Pablo super hot, his responses were not terribly impressive. I narrowed my list of favorites down to 12 (ha!) I can't recall liking 12 guys for Bachelorette this much (on paper anyhow :Smiley: ).

- Zack K, Michael G, Chris and Kasey (my top 4)
- Drew, Jonathan, Brooks, Nick M and Will (my next tier)
- Robert (but he mentioned his ex quite a bit in questionnaire), Ben and Juan Pablo

I thought Dan's picture was dreamy but did not like his response to "what was the one question you wanted to be asked about?" and his response "Would I be the Bachelor?" and he answered "YES!" (with exclamation mark).

I was liking Mike R until he wrote about having s*x in public places ... hmmm ... over sharing.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon May 20, 2013 8:58 pm

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed May 22, 2013 12:40 am

There were lots of great clues in tonight's extended preview during the Bachelor special.

QUESTION: I'd like to match some of the faces from preview of guys who go on dates, gets kisses from Des and seems to be stirring up problems with faces from the photos that ABC posted. Is that okay to post and discuss?

I am not sure if that's considered spoilers or just old fashioned sleuthing by matching screen caps. If okay to post and discuss here, I will. Or, do folks prefer to just take one episode at a time?
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed May 22, 2013 1:30 am

MVMom39forever wrote:There were lots of great clues in tonight's extended preview during the Bachelor special.

QUESTION: I'd like to match some of the faces from preview of guys who go on dates, gets kisses from Des and seems to be stirring up problems with faces from the photos that ABC posted. Is that okay to post and discuss?

I am not sure if that's considered spoilers or just old fashioned sleuthing by matching screen caps. If okay to post and discuss here, I will. Or, do folks prefer to just take one episode at a time?

Here is the thread I made! :Smiley:

Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon May 27, 2013 8:11 am

Chris and Desiree were on GMA today and Desiree will be shown on Kelly and Michael.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue May 28, 2013 8:40 pm

This is an interesting article about the clothes Des wore this season.

'Bachelorette': Desiree's fashion risks, how she dresses depending on the guy, and the gown she designed herself

Always be careful about comments in in articles. I've been spoiled that way in the past.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15330

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue May 28, 2013 9:38 pm

albean99 wrote:This is an interesting article about the clothes Des wore this season.

'Bachelorette': Desiree's fashion risks, how she dresses depending on the guy, and the gown she designed herself

Always be careful about comments in in articles. I've been spoiled that way in the past.

I know! What does spoilers have to do with fashion?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed May 29, 2013 12:09 am

albean99 wrote:This is an interesting article about the clothes Des wore this season.

Thanks for sharing! I love this quote ...

"Did Desiree tell you what she was looking for in a man, style-wise? Not what look she wanted in a man, but she was very specific when she’d go on a date who she wanted to dress up for. She was specific about who she wanted to be extremely sexy for and who she didn’t care about."

So I guess when we see Des wearing that turtle neck or prim outfit, we'll know he will soon be getting the boot. giggling
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed May 29, 2013 1:45 am

Fun to click through this article on People ... (and good reminder of her guys)

People magazine ‏@peoplemag 27 May
#Bachelorette Desiree sums up all 25 suitors, one word at a time

I wonder if she needed a thesaurus to help give everyone a unique adjective.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*Spoiler Free* - Desiree Hartsock - General Discussion

+18
GrahamGal
california90
newfiegirl
MVMom39forever
LoveDovez