SELECT CONTENT

*Spoiler Free* - Desiree Hartsock - General Discussion

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*Spoiler Free* - Desiree Hartsock - General Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: *Spoiler Free* - Desiree Hartsock - General Discussion

Post by alwaystulips Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:24 am

Wow, March 28. That would be great! Thank you for the threads and all you do, Love_Me! :Smiley:

alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

*Spoiler Free* - Desiree Hartsock - General Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: *Spoiler Free* - Desiree Hartsock - General Discussion

Post by nikikass Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:43 am

Can't wait... spoiler free for me this year...
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by marriedtoabaritone Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:45 am

I'm going to try, too! Thankful that Seanie is staying in the spotlight...gives me something to read on this forum. Otherwise, I'd probably crack. :)

happily married to a barbershopper, mom of two adorable miracle girls [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
marriedtoabaritone
marriedtoabaritone

Back to top Go down

Post by lori8481 Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:06 pm

I am definitely going back to a normal viewer and remaining spoiler free from here on out. I was spoiled for Sean's season(s), obviously, and I can now say that it's just not as much fun to watch when you know how it all ends. Not sure how often I'll be on the forums but glad there's a place to come if and when I want to discuss. Thanks Love!
lori8481
lori8481

Female Posts : 73

Back to top Go down

Post by NCGalBecca Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:55 am

Life's been too hectic for sleuthing so other than looking at a few of the guys early on, I am unspoiled, too. I like to hold out until opening night to get a first impression then I'll probably cave. Avatars will be popping up here with the finalists by then, too, so it's hard to ignore the clues.

If the last edition's editing is the new standard then the season premiere probably won't reveal much about who she really likes but I still like to see how the guys carry themselves, their demeanor, manners, intellect, etc. in a stressful, odd situation.

One faces the future with one's past. - Pearl Buck
NCGalBecca
NCGalBecca

Female Posts : 1904

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:16 am

Gosh I would love to be unspoiled, at least from F4... but that means totally avoiding my blog admin pages which show the hits per page! Argh!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:01 pm

:WAVEY: Becca and Lori! I'm right there with you. Real life is busy and no time to sleuth, so I'm going to avoid spoilers for as long as possible! Of course I say that now, in a couple weeks when life slows down and returns to a more normal pace, I'll probably want to catch up in every Des thread and jump in with the sleuthing, so I'll have to see how long I can hold out! giggling Glad to know I wont be alone and will have some good company! bestbud!

BTW Lori, just wanted to say Thank you for the bits of info you have shared with us over the last 2 seasons concerning Sean. It was greatly appreciated, especially knowing it came from someone who knew him/his family before the show and that you had no ulterior motives or intentions, other than being a fan, watching the show, discussing it with us and sharing tidbits of info when possible! blowkiss
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:12 pm

Aww.....I'm going to miss you ladies in the spoiler section! :Imissyou: It will be great hearing what you think about the show unspoiled though. Smiley)

I hope you all are doing okay!! bestbud!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:16 pm

Thanks, San. :Smiley:

I usually try to stay unspoiled long enough to figure out the top 3 but it is hard to stay unspoiled with avatars, siggies, & RS.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15308

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:25 pm

This isn't really Bachelorette, but did you guys see ABC's The Middle last night? It had a Bachelor theme where Frankie (the mom) was all upset about who The Bachelor picked? Sooo funny!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:41 pm

atem wrote:This isn't really Bachelorette, but did you guys see ABC's The Middle last night? It had a Bachelor theme where Frankie (the mom) was all upset about who The Bachelor picked? Sooo funny!

What season of The Bachelor was it? Were they watching the Finale?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:28 pm

Love_Me wrote:
atem wrote:This isn't really Bachelorette, but did you guys see ABC's The Middle last night? It had a Bachelor theme where Frankie (the mom) was all upset about who The Bachelor picked? Sooo funny!

What season of The Bachelor was it? Were they watching the Finale?

No, they didn't show the tv screen. It was a fake Bachelor episode. But, we heard Chris Harrison's voice. Frankie got totally depressed with who The Bachelor picked, she was so sure the other would be! You can view the episode on ABC's website. It's just so funny, because I am sure a ton of us can relate what she went through! giggling
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*Spoiler Free* - Desiree Hartsock - General Discussion

+18
GrahamGal
california90
newfiegirl
MVMom39forever
LoveDovez