SELECT CONTENT

*Spoiler Free* - Desiree Hartsock - General Discussion

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*Spoiler Free* - Desiree Hartsock - General Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: *Spoiler Free* - Desiree Hartsock - General Discussion

Post by LoveDovez Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:35 am

Ladybug82 wrote: :WAVEY: Becca and Lori! I'm right there with you. Real life is busy and no time to sleuth, so I'm going to avoid spoilers for as long as possible! Of course I say that now, in a couple weeks when life slows down and returns to a more normal pace, I'll probably want to catch up in every Des thread and jump in with the sleuthing, so I'll have to see how long I can hold out! giggling Glad to know I wont be alone and will have some good company! bestbud!

BTW Lori, just wanted to say Thank you for the bits of info you have shared with us over the last 2 seasons concerning Sean. It was greatly appreciated, especially knowing it came from someone who knew him/his family before the show and that you had no ulterior motives or intentions, other than being a fan, watching the show, discussing it with us and sharing tidbits of info when possible! blowkiss

Missing you, LadyBug. ; ) :yes:
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

*Spoiler Free* - Desiree Hartsock - General Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: *Spoiler Free* - Desiree Hartsock - General Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:20 am

Well I disabled my stats view... I want to keep sleuthing, so I will try and be unspoiled from F3/f4 up... let's see if I can do it without cracking or someone telling me!

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:42 pm

Seems the premiere of The Bachelorette will be on May 27th and not May 20th. So, I plan to create another banner this weekend.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:27 pm

Per Nate (Desiree's brother) and a twitter friend, today is Desiree's birthday! Please, tweet her a Happy Birthday. Her twitter handle is @deshartsock

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:10 pm

Love_Me, anyway new pics of the contestants post-series could be posted here for those of us who want to keep track of them after filming but not be spoiled? No need for a thread for each, just 1 thread for Contestants pics?

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:44 pm

sophienette wrote:Love_Me, anyway new pics of the contestants post-series could be posted here for those of us who want to keep track of them after filming but not be spoiled? No need for a thread for each, just 1 thread for Contestants pics?

I made this thread and planned to post the contestants officials pictures there once ABC's released them.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Is this what you want? Just let me know. bestbud!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:08 pm

Thanks!!! :)

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:20 pm

ABCmedianet has Desiree's pics up. It should be soon the bios will be out, right?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:24 pm

Is production down to F2 maybe? Whoo Hoo -- bring on Des's season! After the first epi, I'm going to try and pick the F4 based on their M&G edit.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:11 pm

alwaystulips wrote:Is production down to F2 maybe? Whoo Hoo -- bring on Des's season! After the first epi, I'm going to try and pick the F4 based on their M&G edit.

Sanlee just put up the ad that Entertainment Tonight showed. You have to check it out!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:36 pm

atem wrote:
alwaystulips wrote:Is production down to F2 maybe? Whoo Hoo -- bring on Des's season! After the first epi, I'm going to try and pick the F4 based on their M&G edit.

Sanlee just put up the ad that Entertainment Tonight showed. You have to check it out!

Do you all want me to post the ET video preview in this thread?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:46 pm

Love_Me wrote:
atem wrote:

Do you all want me to post the ET video preview in this thread?

:yes: and hopefully the one which aired on DWTS too. is it different ?.. :Thanktwo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*Spoiler Free* - Desiree Hartsock - General Discussion

+18
GrahamGal
california90
newfiegirl
MVMom39forever
LoveDovez