SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ContourFossa - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 76 Empty Re: Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Post by Beach Lover Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:50 am

I loved Becca on Chris's season, and I love her on Twitter. But I was really unimpressed with her watching some of her periscopes. I found her to be immature and a little conceited. I saw the ones of her in Vegas, so maybe that made a difference, but IMO she acted more like a high school girl than a 27 yr. old.  I really do think watching a video (periscope) of someone tells you far more about a person than what they post ot Twitter or IG.

She just definitley didn't come across as the sweet innocent young woman they edited her as on the show.  It just makes me think of UnReal and how procucers can make a contestant appear any way they want, even if it's far from who they are.  I'm sure she is a sweet, geunine person, but I definitely sense a mean girl vibe from her as well, especially when I see her interact with some of the other Bach alumni.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

ContourFossa - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 76 Empty Re: Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Post by FLChica Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:26 pm

A person that claims to be sexually inexperienced is not automatically sweet, innocent, humble, loyal or any other positive attribute. The person simply claims not to have had sex. On Soules' show TPTB presented virgin #1 Becca as shy, sweet, never in love and demure. TPTB presented virgin #2 Ashley I as a Kardashian-type that nearly ate Chris's face whenever they kissed who squared off against crazy Kelsey without hesitation. It's a storyboard - TPTB are telling a story. Viewers can believe what they see/hear on a scripted, edited reality tv show or not. 

Drunk tweeting isn't a good look for anyone. Tweeting about roofies & rap**g someone isn't a good look for anyone. Not the image of an innocent, shy, demure woman. 

As to pimping promoting products on SM for compensation it is simply that: product promotion. Any person savvy enough to secure that deal is hopefully savvy enough to protect their image with careful product pimping promotion selection. Gotta carefully craft and protect your "brand". 

I have high hopes for Ben's season because of who he seems to be in the real world. Hints of Becca appearing on his show don't faze me one way or another. If there are contestants on his show that I don't care to see, I'll just fast-forward past them. Works well for me. Smiley
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:04 pm

RammerJammer91 wrote:I will also say this, and I'll preface this by saying that this is not directed at anyone on here. I don't scroll through every page of Becca's threads, so I don't know everything that every user has said. It's more so directed at people who call her out on social media for promoting products every now and then.

She gets paid pretty well for advertising products and gets free gear. I can tell you that she gets a TON of offers. She could be promoting at least 5 different products every day if she wanted to...EASILY. But she has chosen not to do so. If only people knew how many offers she gets and the things she has turned down, especially the latter. The honest truth is she doesn't want this to define her. She's not trying to be "in." Pretty much every single former cast member or celebrity has been the one to initiate contact with her. She hasn't been going above and beyond reaching out to past cast members to stay "famous." The same can't be said for several people that have reached out to her.

Thank you for sharing info with us.  It is interesting to know that she is turning a lot of offers down because she doesn't want it to define her.  Do you know of any products and/or charities, etc, that she would be interested in representing?  Just curious as to her areas of interest.  I know she did some modeling with one company (don't know the name) in bridal attire and she really looked so beautiful and elegant.  Smiley
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:38 pm

FLChica wrote:A person that claims to be sexually inexperienced is not automatically sweet, innocent, humble, loyal or any other positive attribute. The person simply claims not to have had sex. On Soules' show TPTB presented virgin #1 Becca as shy, sweet, never in love and demure. TPTB presented virgin #2 Ashley I as a Kardashian-type that nearly ate Chris's face whenever they kissed who squared off against crazy Kelsey without hesitation. It's a storyboard - TPTB are telling a story. Viewers can believe what they see/hear on a scripted, edited reality tv show or not. 

Drunk tweeting isn't a good look for anyone. Tweeting about roofies & rap**g someone isn't a good look for anyone. Not the image of an innocent, shy, demure woman. 

As to pimping promoting products on SM for compensation it is simply that: product promotion. Any person savvy enough to secure that deal is hopefully savvy enough to protect their image with careful product pimping promotion selection. Gotta carefully craft and protect your "brand". 

I have high hopes for Ben's season because of who he seems to be in the real world. Hints of Becca appearing on his show don't faze me one way or another. If there are contestants on his show that I don't care to see, I'll just fast-forward past them. Works well for me. Smiley

Great point. I see that on IG all the time "I say no to so many more offers than I say yes to! I only promote things that I truly believe in!". Yeah, right. You're just being selective because you know that if every single IG picture is an endorsement, followers will quickly catch on and you'll lose them. That's why people are "selective", not because of any moral superiority. I think Becca realized that a bit late in the game, because I remember at the height of her popularity during the end of Chris's season, every single post was a promotion or a modeling pic or a likeit post. It was exhausting and I had to unfollow. I scrolled her IG now and she's calmed down quite a bit now (thank goodness), but I don't give her any points for being "selective".

(still like her, just not a huge fan like I used to be)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:54 pm

It's kind of crazy the amount some of these people get paid for just posting about a product. Some of the popular bloggers get about $10k for just one post mentioning a product. I'd do it too! laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:00 am

Anyone find it odd that she really hasn't tweeted the last few days? Maybe producers told her to quit the teasing on social media?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:24 am

I could see that. I also saw that RS "called her out" on spreecast for replying on Twitter about his scoop on Jared, but not denying/confirming it. He said he would be willing to take a polygraph to show that multiple sources have told him about Jared/Becca. I definitely believe it just because a)it's very believable and not exaggerated and b)she immediately denied any tabloid reports about Chris and she, so she would have done the same if it wasn't true about she/Jared. She might have realized that the whole Jared thing might jeopardize her chances of going on the show. I just think it's way too coincidentatial that she's doing all these "fasting/dieting" tweets, just like she did last September before going on Chris's season.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:08 am

http://m.eonline.com/news/696214/jared-leto-josh-hutcherson-joe-jonas-and-more-announced-as-iheartradio-music-festival-celebrity-guests

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:57 am

CaliGirl88 wrote:Anyone find it odd that she really hasn't tweeted the last few days? Maybe producers told her to quit the teasing on social media?

That will be as it always is just another clue. The silence on SM especially from someone who constantly uses it is telling. They should all be travelling soon, so it wouldn't surprise me if she stops being active.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:56 pm

RammerJammer91 wrote:http://m.eonline.com/news/696214/jared-leto-josh-hutcherson-joe-jonas-and-more-announced-as-iheartradio-music-festival-celebrity-guests

Thanks RJ91, looks like Becca is headed to Las Vegas this weekend.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:03 am

http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/reality-television-personality-becca-tilley-attends-the-news-photo/488971348

http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/reality-television-personality-becca-tilley-attends-the-news-photo/488972226
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:07 am

Laura ‏@lkurceba 27m27 minutes ago
Nicest people! Thanks for taking a picture with @jayme_michele and I @jmurbulldog and @beccatilley5! #iHeartRadio
ContourFossa - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 76 CPO6yvmVEAIjrRd
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

+88
isittrue
ThankMeLater
Stacia620
Beach Lover
bluwavz