SELECT CONTENT

Revenge - Discussion

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Revenge - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Revenge - Discussion

Post by bilolo Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:48 am

i watched it since the beginning and i like it but i don't like the way they are turning Daniel really
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:53 pm

bilolo wrote:i watched it since the beginning and i like it but i don't like the way they are turning Daniel really

He's turning into a Conrad Jr., that's for sure!

Back to top Go down

Post by Keili Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:15 pm

I think they sort of had to! If he wasn't a 'bad guy' too, then she has no excuse for ruining his life like she is the others'.

As much as I wanted her to get with Jack already, I LOVED the finale. So much drama. So many cliffhangers. And I've had "Seven Devils" stuck in my head ever since....
Keili
Keili

Female Posts : 298

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:42 pm

Keili wrote:I think they sort of had to! If he wasn't a 'bad guy' too, then she has no excuse for ruining his life like she is the others'.

As much as I wanted her to get with Jack already, I LOVED the finale. So much drama. So many cliffhangers. And I've had "Seven Devils" stuck in my head ever since....

Same here! I read in an article, on EW I think, that Mike Kelley said that he they chose that song because it was perfect for the finale and that he doesn't know what they would have done if they hadn't been able to get the rights to use that song. :Smiley:

I had a feeling something bad was going to happen when Emily went to meet Jack that night at the bar. I thought, there's no way she gets her happy ending at the end of season one. Amanda sure looks pretty far along, too. Wonder if the baby isn't Jack's?

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:18 pm

bilolo wrote:i watched it since the beginning and i like it but i don't like the way they are turning Daniel really

In reality Daniel was supposed to be dead on the beach originally. However, because he became so popular with the audience they changed course. As long as he is still on the show than I am all for whatever they want to make him out to be. With this show however nothing is as it appears. I think this may be just a way for Daniel to get info and gain his dad's trust.

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:53 am

I LOVE this show and I don't want that to be Jack's baby. I so wanted him to find out it was a pillow when he felt of her belly. I can't stand the girl that plays her. Does anybody know when it comes back on in the fall? I sure hope they don't take as many breaks this time.. URG!!!
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:11 am

I read somewhere that in order to not have the long breaks ABC will likely start the season a little later. I read it in some article that Gabriel Mann (Nolan) tweeted at one time. He tweets probably 100 or more times on Wednesdays and many times throughout the rest of the week so I would have not idea how to find the article. I think it was an interview with the show creator, Mike Kelley.

Spoilers - 5 Revenge Spoilers for Season 2

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:27 pm

I read that too, GrahamGal. The beginning of season two airs on Sun., Sept 30.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:59 pm

Hoping that some people from RS's site will come over here and join the discussion so we can keep our Revenge convo going.

I miss Revenge! :tissuebox

Back to top Go down

Post by Krispi Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:11 pm

Thanks for the direction to this site....I am suffering so from Revenge withdrawal that I will go anywhere and read any forum just to find other sufferers!!! (got the direction from RS...thank you again)

Doesn't anyone think that Jack is a little slow for Emily? (RA) I know they were fond of each other as children, but she is snap snap snap on the ball and he is a leeetle slowish....
Krispi
Krispi

Back to top Go down

Post by scarlet_sage7 Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:03 am

Thanks also for the re-direction from RS. Been dying to find a place to discuss this awesome show!! Why has it been so hard to find? I can't be the only one that has been looking for a good Revenge forum.
Interesting point, Krispi, about Jack. I think Emily/RealManda is as much a sociopath as the whole lot of the rest of them, minus Jack and a few others. But good point about Jack being a bit naive. I totally want he and RealManda together!!!
On another note, I think that FauxManda is just creepers. How many people has that girl killed? Remember her on the beach when Tyler Barrol was shot? What was that all about? I think she is in cahoots with Takeda and that Takeda sent her back to foil Emily/RealManda's plans to hook up with Jack. In no way do I think that baby is Jack's! I understand that Season 2 starts with a wedding. I so hope is it not Jack and FauxManda!! I will be totally bummed if it is.
I also suspect Victoria is alive. I think the downed plane is either a ruse -OR- she never got on the plane and just used it to get rid of Lydia.
Also, I am a total Nolan Ross (Gabrielle Mann) fan! I think he is related to Emily in some way, which means Carole is also related. Didn't you find it odd that Carole was outside the WHM's house and confronted Emily there? I think she and Nolan are watching Em to prevent her from doing anything bad.
Dang it's going to be a long summer, waiting for Season 2!!

scarlet_sage7

Female Posts : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by scarlet_sage7 Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:33 am

Okay just read more spoilers and Kelley said that only 1 of the 3 (Victoria, Lydia and Charlotte) *did* die and also inferred that FauxManda's baby is not Jack's. So there you have it!

scarlet_sage7

Female Posts : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Revenge - Discussion

+16
disneychick