SELECT CONTENT

Revenge - Discussion

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Revenge - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Revenge - Discussion

Post by XQZME Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:00 pm

Love reading this thread....

Am a hugeeeee Revenge fan along with my daughter.
Like everyone else, we cannot wait for September and the new
season to begin.
Too lazy to look up the spoilers and teasers so am happy you all
have been talking about them....sooooo exciteddddd!!!!!
XQZME
XQZME

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:22 pm

XQZME wrote:Love reading this thread....

Am a hugeeeee Revenge fan along with my daughter.
Like everyone else, we cannot wait for September and the new
season to begin.
Too lazy to look up the spoilers and teasers so am happy you all
have been talking about them....sooooo exciteddddd!!!!!

High clap High clap for more Revenge fans! I am so excited that we are talking about Revenge too! A few of us started commenting about Revenge a lot over on Reality Steve's site, so I suggested that we bring the conversation over here so we could converse back and forth easier and not tick off the RS readers that wanted to only discuss Bachelorette-related stuff.

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:45 pm

Just caught up with all the post. Had no idea people were posting in this thread. Will keep coming back and post too. Glad to see you out recruiting people to talk about this fabulous show. I know others who watch it too. So we should have plenty of discussion when it starts airing again.

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:53 pm

GrahamGal wrote:Just caught up with all the post. Had no idea people were posting in this thread. Will keep coming back and post too. Glad to see you out recruiting people to talk about this fabulous show. I know others who watch it too. So we should have plenty of discussion when it starts airing again.

Hi, GrahamGal! I am obsessed with this show! I had been spending most of my time posting on here about The Bachelorette, and was thrilled when I ventured over to the other sections one day and eventually found this thread. It is brilliantly written and directed and I can't wait to see what happens on season two.

Back to top Go down

Post by XQZME Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:05 pm

Haven't been to RS in foreverrrr so didn't know it was talked about there and was just peeking in on fort.
Was hoping someone would start posting about this show....,.lol
Lurves ittttt.
Btw....my favvvvvvv actor on the show is Gabriel Mann.....his portrayal of Nolan is rockinnnn!!!!!
XQZME
XQZME

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:25 pm

Gavriel Mann is my fave too! Who doesn't love Nolan? I read that next season we'll see a lot more of him in his earlier years and learn how he and David Clarke met. We know it was through his Aunt Carol, but apparently we'll get to see a lot of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Krispi Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:12 pm

I think Nolan is almost every fan's favorite....I got the impression they didn't realize how he was going to take off and be so much a part of this....it is his lines and his delivery...just terrific...sometimes I want to shake Emily when she is being mean to him...I wonder if that will ever be explained....she does seem to take him for granted....I could see her being kinda snotty when she first met him, but after she got "trained" and got her cover story into place and was ready to put her plans into action, I never could figure out why she was mean to Nolan!!!!

To tell the truth, I like all of the characters, even the ones I don't like!! They all seem to fit together whether they are a bad guy/girl or good guy/girl, it all just works....I wish Jack would be a smidgen more "on the ball" or him being with Emily will never ever work....and the big question...WHOSE BABY IS THAT scratch
Krispi
Krispi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:56 pm

Yep, Jack is a softie all right! I think the only time we really saw his tough side was when he stormed into the Graysons' house during the anniversary dinner and threatened Victoria. I bet that turned on Realmanda. giggling

Nolan is the best! "don't do anything revengey til I get there."

Last edited by iheart_vino on Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Add text)

Back to top Go down

Post by scarlet_sage7 Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:16 am

Krispi wrote:....and the big question...WHOSE BABY IS THAT scratch

Takeda's, possibly? I mean, why the heck was FauxManda on the beach with him when Tyler Barrol was shot? no idea

All I know is THAT BABY IS NOT JACK'S. I read an article that said Mike Kelley said we should be questioning if it's Jack's, so that pretty much confirms that it is not his.

Whoever said they were too lazy to search for spoilers, please try! They are actually super easy to find. Or share your theories on what you think happened. You might have an idea we haven't thought of!

:detective

scarlet_sage7

Female Posts : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Krispi Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:39 pm

Well as I recall, one of Tyler's shots winged amanda (the reason Jack got blood on his hands when she saw him at the boat or her jacket had blood on it, something to make jack think she is bleeding and go after her to the beach and then think she was the one who shot tyler)...she went to the boat, talked to Jack ....while that was going on, Takeda went to the beach, knocked Daniel out and finished Tyler off...then he is driving off...Amanda (fauxamanda) leaves her jacket in jack's car, didn't she? then takeda drives up, she gets in his car and off they go...next time we see her (the big question is how much time went by) she has baby on board....the question is all of us having the ability to wait until they start up again without expiring from curiosity....I wonder if they will do another catchup episode like they did when they had that looooong hiaitus March/April....that was a really well done catchup...they did more than just link together scenes like a lot of series do....it is just well done all around (how many times can I say this) acting, writing, all of it... clapping!
Krispi
Krispi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:38 pm

I read on Wetpaint somewhere that Mike Kelley said that one of the reasons that they're not starting Season Two until Sept. 30 (Most fall shows return early Sept I think) is because he doesn't want to space out the season with long hiatuses like season one.

There may be a week or two without a new episode but at least we won't have to wait a month in between new ones.

smileyyay :happydance:

Back to top Go down

Post by scarlet_sage7 Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:48 pm

iheart_vino wrote:There may be a week or two without a new episode but at least we won't have to wait a month in between new ones.

smileyyay :happydance:

Amen to that! That wait in between episodes was just ridiculous!!

scarlet_sage7

Female Posts : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Revenge - Discussion

+16
disneychick