SELECT CONTENT

Revenge - Discussion

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Revenge - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Revenge - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:25 pm

IheartVino wrote:I usually watch each episode twice! Not just to make sure I caught everything, but because the show really is that good. I have the finale saved on my DVR and will definitely be watcing it again before season two premieres.

Revenge has amazing music! I must have tagged at least ten songs on Shazam during the first season.Revenge - Discussion - Page 9 1825223857

i agree! the music is amazing.. they saved the best for last though.. florence and the machine's seven devils was sooo incredibly fitting for the season finale.. the last 5 minutes gives me goose bumps and it's mostly bc of that song and the way it was edited to fit the song..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:31 pm

kasey31 wrote:
Krispi wrote:I used to have SUCH a hard time staying awake until 10 PM....at 11 when it was over, I was so jazzed up I was wide awake and ready to watch tv for the next two hours!!! I am glad for the new time change but I know a lot of people are upset because it is going up against some really established shows....I was wondering how they count viewership if people view on the web or dvr something....hell, I don't know how they count it from my tv (and just who is watching ME from that box!!!) Revenge - Discussion - Page 9 2613681145

i read that mike kelley wanted to change the time slot to 9pm on sundays bc most people that watch revenge are really into once upon a time, too.. and that airs right sundays at 8pm.. so it will be a win/win for abc.. also, it might grab more viewerships for those that havent watched once upon a time, or vice versa.. im actually glad they changed the time.. sunday and monday happens to be my two days off.. and it was hard to stay awake that late sometime..

I couldn't be more thrilled about the day change, and especially for the earlier timeslot! I'm with you, Kasey- I always had such a hard time falling asleep right after Revenge on Wednesday nights. I would lay awake for at least 30 min trying to relax and stop thinking about the end of the episode, since it almost always ended on a cliffhanger. Thursday mornings were usually pretty rough for me, thanks to Revenge! Some of the shows that I also watch are Grey's Anatomy, 90210 (not my proudest moment to admit that, haha), and Bachelorette/Bachelor but the only show I watch live no matter what is Revenge. The others I can save for when I have time, but I MAKE the time for Revenge! Sunday nights are usually pretty quiet for me so I'm looking forward to that at 9 PM in the fall.

Back to top Go down

Post by Krispi Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:51 pm

Don't know if any of you are out there watching, but here it is September 5th and we are getting closer to Season 2....how many of you have gotten the dvd set of season one and watched all the bonus features? I'm hoping someone has a take on that Nolan interview...it couldn't have been more cryptic...I've discussed it with a couple of people and we have decided it was done that way on purpose....strange things to come and who is that woman who may or may not have something to do with Nolan's success? :anyone?:

But it is almost here...almost...almost...waiting.... High clap
Krispi
Krispi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:38 pm

Krispi wrote:Don't know if any of you are out there watching, but here it is September 5th and we are getting closer to Season 2....how many of you have gotten the dvd set of season one and watched all the bonus features? I'm hoping someone has a take on that Nolan interview...it couldn't have been more cryptic...I've discussed it with a couple of people and we have decided it was done that way on purpose....strange things to come and who is that woman who may or may not have something to do with Nolan's success? :anyone?:

But it is almost here...almost...almost...waiting.... High clap

I am right there with you, counting down the days!!! Sept. 30 needs to hurry up and get here! Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:01 pm

I am obsessed with Revenge!!! I need to get season 1 so I cn see the bonus stuff. I'm also counting the days. 23 to go...

Back to top Go down

Post by Krispi Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:19 pm

The bonus stuff was ok...the interview with Nolan which is on disc 5 along with the bonus stuff on disc 5 is actually the best of the additional stuff....but the interview I will warn you is very puzzling.....
Krispi
Krispi

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:03 pm

Revenge is one of my favorite shows , also can not wait for sept. 30 th to get here .

High clap

Revenge - Discussion - Page 9 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            Revenge - Discussion - Page 9 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Revenge - Discussion - Page 9 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:26 pm

This weekend I watched all the episodes of Revenge that were available on ABC.com. I am now more pumped up than ever for the 30th to get here!

I just love the way Emily says "Let it play..." at the end and then the screen goes to black. Wetpaint has been doing a great job giving us tidbits and spoilers about season 2. Can't WAIT!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Krispi Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:52 pm

FOUR MORE DAYS .... I saw the end of the finale from Season One a couple of days ago (I COULD actually put in the disc and watch the whole thing....) and I'll tell you I was jacked up all over again

"...let it play..."

Krispi
Krispi

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsbatonmom Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:20 pm

Enjoyed last nights episode......really excited for Chapter 2!
mrsbatonmom
mrsbatonmom

Female Posts : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by disneychick Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:12 pm

Was I the only one that wanted a "The role of Takeda is now being played by xx."? lol!

I love this show!

disneychick

Back to top Go down

Post by Krispi Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:08 pm

I also wondered about the change in character...but did they ever say the name when the guy was on screen? Could it have been another asian character helping train her? Because it obviously wasn't our Takeda from last year now was it!!!!
Krispi
Krispi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Revenge - Discussion

+16
disneychick