SELECT CONTENT

Revenge - Discussion

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Revenge - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Revenge - Discussion

Post by LoveDovez Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:00 am

scarlet_sage7 wrote:Thanks also for the re-direction from RS. Been dying to find a place to discuss this awesome show!! Why has it been so hard to find? I can't be the only one that has been looking for a good Revenge forum.
Interesting point, Krispi, about Jack. I think Emily/RealManda is as much a sociopath as the whole lot of the rest of them, minus Jack and a few others. But good point about Jack being a bit naive. I totally want he and RealManda together!!!
On another note, I think that FauxManda is just creepers. How many people has that girl killed? Remember her on the beach when Tyler Barrol was shot? What was that all about? I think she is in cahoots with Takeda and that Takeda sent her back to foil Emily/RealManda's plans to hook up with Jack. In no way do I think that baby is Jack's! I understand that Season 2 starts with a wedding. I so hope is it not Jack and FauxManda!! I will be totally bummed if it is.
I also suspect Victoria is alive. I think the downed plane is either a ruse -OR- she never got on the plane and just used it to get rid of Lydia.
Also, I am a total Nolan Ross (Gabrielle Mann) fan! I think he is related to Emily in some way, which means Carole is also related. Didn't you find it odd that Carole was outside the WHM's house and confronted Emily there? I think she and Nolan are watching Em to prevent her from doing anything bad.
Dang it's going to be a long summer, waiting for Season 2!!

Do you think Carole will wind up being Emily's mother since they said she isn't dead?
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by scarlet_sage7 Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:21 am

I have thought about that possibility for a long time. Just don't see Carole and David Clarke as having ever been a couple. Also don't see anything in the spoilers inferring that she is.

scarlet_sage7

Female Posts : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:54 am

Krispi and Scarlet, you're welcome!!

Welcomeparty! to the forum! Maybe others will join us. I am so happy to have people to talk about this show with even if it's people I don't really know. awwww

I read that too, about the death being either Victoria, Lydia, or Charlotte.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:17 am

scarlet_sage7 wrote:I have thought about that possibility for a long time. Just don't see Carole and David Clarke as having ever been a couple. Also don't see anything in the spoilers inferring that she is.

Have they hinted about who it could be? Thanks!
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:41 pm

I don't think Carole is RealManda's mother, especially since Mike Kelley was still recently trying to decide who he'd like to cast to play her. Madeleine Stowe said she hopes they try to get Marcia Gay Harden to play her.

Last edited by caligirl on Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

Back to top Go down

Post by Krispi Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:18 pm

I have never thought Carole is RA's mother....I know on Facebook (another discussion forum is there on the Revenge site but they are having a hard time keeping interest up and there are a couple of months to go damnit) that theory has been floated....but I'm sure Nolan and RA are not bro and sis either....I also don't think DC is alive because unless he is a prisoner, I don't think he would allow his daughter to be so mentally hooked into this revenge with the possibility of her actually doing murder...The WHM is a puzzle....First I thought I had imagined it when I saw him wink at the photo (with the camera) but when he didn't say..."hey your almost daughter in law is really amanda clarke" that sort of gave a big clue that something else is in the works! Great writers, edge of the seat series...It is SUCH a hard thing waiting for season two...I also read that it will open with a wedding and I THOUGHT (but not positive) I read that it was an Emily wedding (RA...does get confusing sometimes when you aren't sure everyone is referring to the same person) with the rest of the time being flashback....just like the shooting on the beach opening the series this season and then flashing back to the leadup...but I'm not positive on that....can't wait to see what the deal is with RA's mother and her mental issues....and along with everyone else...I LOVE Nolan's character and some of his lines are just perfect..."don't get all revengy on me...." snicker

I also agree Victoria can't be dead....in the first year she was the only one from the series getting an award (I think it was people's choice but not sure on that either) and she is SUCH a part of the show...and too wily to get offed in the first year I would think!! I actually would miss any of those three except for Lydia so my suspicion is that she has served her purpose in and out of Conrad's bed and it is time for her to go....she may have been the only victim on the plane and I read in some spoiler that Charlotte's actress had said there were things in store for her in season two...so that only leaves poor Lydia....after all, she did survive that bouncing off a car roof that should have smashed her into smithereens and didn't so apparently she isn't a feline and may have used up her allotment of lives....It's hard to pick someone you wouldn't miss because they all do such a good job, even if you hate the character (like the evil Tyler)...
Krispi
Krispi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:31 pm

Krispi wrote:I have never thought Carole is RA's mother....I know on Facebook (another discussion forum is there on the Revenge site but they are having a hard time keeping interest up and there are a couple of months to go damnit) that theory has been floated....but I'm sure Nolan and RA are not bro and sis either....I also don't think DC is alive because unless he is a prisoner, I don't think he would allow his daughter to be so mentally hooked into this revenge with the possibility of her actually doing murder...The WHM is a puzzle....First I thought I had imagined it when I saw him wink at the photo (with the camera) but when he didn't say..."hey your almost daughter in law is really amanda clarke" that sort of gave a big clue that something else is in the works! Great writers, edge of the seat series...It is SUCH a hard thing waiting for season two...I also read that it will open with a wedding and I THOUGHT (but not positive) I read that it was an Emily wedding (RA...does get confusing sometimes when you aren't sure everyone is referring to the same person) with the rest of the time being flashback....just like the shooting on the beach opening the series this season and then flashing back to the leadup...but I'm not positive on that....can't wait to see what the deal is with RA's mother and her mental issues....and along with everyone else...I LOVE Nolan's character and some of his lines are just perfect..."don't get all revengy on me...." snicker

I also agree Victoria can't be dead....in the first year she was the only one from the series getting an award (I think it was people's choice but not sure on that either) and she is SUCH a part of the show...and too wily to get offed in the first year I would think!! I actually would miss any of those three except for Lydia so my suspicion is that she has served her purpose in and out of Conrad's bed and it is time for her to go....she may have been the only victim on the plane and I read in some spoiler that Charlotte's actress had said there were things in store for her in season two...so that only leaves poor Lydia....after all, she did survive that bouncing off a car roof that should have smashed her into smithereens and didn't so apparently she isn't a feline and may have used up her allotment of lives....It's hard to pick someone you wouldn't miss because they all do such a good job, even if you hate the character (like the evil Tyler)...

Wetpaint had an article recently that said Joshua Bowman (Danny Boy) confirmed that Victoria is still alive. I'm wondering how soon they'll show us that in the 2nd season. I'm thinking that Charlotte lives and that it's Lydia that died. I could be wrong, but at some point they have got to have more to the storyline of Charlotte being Real Amanda's half-sister. Maybe not even in the second season but at some point, I hope!

Back to top Go down

Post by Krispi Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:44 pm

[quote]Wetpaint had an article recently that said Joshua Bowman (Danny Boy) confirmed that Victoria is still alive. I'm wondering how soon they'll show us that in the 2nd season. I'm thinking that Charlotte lives and that it's Lydia that died. I could be wrong, but at some point they have got to have more to the storyline of Charlotte being Real Amanda's half-sister. Maybe not even in the second season but at some point, I hope! .
Exactly what I am hoping...They have to keep her because of the sister connection....is it Sept yet?? :Drool:
Krispi
Krispi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:03 pm

Totally off topic, but Re: Charlotte, does that girl not have the most beautiful bedroom? As they showed her pacing around her room trying to reach Declan, I kept thinking how great of a job the show set decorator did for her room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Krispi Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:06 pm

all of the houses and rooms are just beautiful....there was a posting on the revenge site with a link to a company where you could purchase some of the furniture from the hamptons...especially like the swing on Emily's porch....sure...then I would need to go out and purchase a house that would be fitting for that furniture Hugesmile
Krispi
Krispi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:13 pm

I saw that! Everything is just SLIGHTLY out of my budget though. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by scarlet_sage7 Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:16 pm

Krispi wrote:...I also read that it will open with a wedding and I THOUGHT (but not positive) I read that it was an Emily wedding (RA...does get confusing sometimes when you aren't sure everyone is referring to the same person) with the rest of the time being flashback....just like the shooting on the beach opening the series this season and then flashing back to the leadup...but I'm not positive on that....

Yeah I read an article by Mike Kelley that, if I understood correctly, is Emily's wedding, and is a "flash forward" with the rest of the time being a flash back and building up the story line, just as you described.

Killing off Lydia would make sense but is also very predictable in terms of who got killed. I can't see them getting rid of Victoria or even Charlotte, for that matter. (Madeleine Stowe is an amazing actress. She did get a nomination for it but she deserves an award. She has that part nailed!! Hope she gets an award if she continues on the show, which I'm 99% certain she is.) What I love about this show is that they aren't always predictable and use the element of surprise, which makes it such a great thriller. I will say that I never suspected that Victoria was setting up Lydia to get rid of her, until I thought about it later.

I also read that he (Kelley) toyed with having David Clarke (DC) be the one discovered still living, but decided to go with RealAmanda's (RA's) mom. (Btw, had to think for awhile what you meant by "RA"! Still learning all the acronyms.) And he said having Emily and Nolan related would be overkill since she is already related to Charlotte, so I think your assumptions are correct.

I think we have some of this figured out, groupies! Only true fans would care. Is there a name for us? Ha ha....

High clap

scarlet_sage7

Female Posts : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Revenge - Discussion

+16