SELECT CONTENT

Revenge - Discussion

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Revenge - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Revenge - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:14 pm

I saw that too! Hahaha can you imagine? Hmm, I bet Emily (RA) would have a field day with a guy like Bentley or Wes. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:54 pm

woo hoo! i found the thread! thanks, iheartvino :)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:02 pm

kasey31 wrote:woo hoo! i found the thread! thanks, iheartvino Smiley

High clap Welcomeparty!

Yay! Glad you made it over here. Between this site and RS's site, I don't know how I have such productive work days all the time, but I somehow manage to! LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by scarlet_sage7 Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:05 am

Just saw some good discussion threads about this show on hulu.
http://www.hulu.com/revenge#

Click on the Discussions tab.

Look under the topic "missed opportunity" and then the post about the show being like The Count of Monte Cristo (something I have also heard from the actors). If that is true, then Ems (RA) will never be with Jack. :pinkcry:

scarlet_sage7

Female Posts : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:15 pm

Krispi wrote:
iheart_vino wrote:I'm anxious to see how she first became associated with Takeda as well. How long after being released from the institution did she first meet Takeda? Will be interesting to see.

I think RA really did start to fall for Daniel, and even admitted it to Nolan at one point didn't she? But once Daniel started to turn into his father she easily snapped back into the mindset of seeking revenge on the Grayson family.

yep, my feelings exactly....I thought maybe she was viewing him fondly at least...but boy when family came out...I started hearing the music from Psycho in my head (the shower scene of course, unless I am dating myself)

k hopefully im doing this right.. if i remember correctly, she first became involved with takeda after opening the box.. one of the first things dc wrote in his journal was that before she does anything, she needed to contact him.. remember the episode where she is in that motel room? she calls him on the phone and says shes ready to start her training and then spends some time in japan.. the real question to me is how did dc come to know takeda?

Back to top Go down

Post by Krispi Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:22 pm

k hopefully im doing this right.. if i remember correctly, she first became involved with takeda after opening the box.. one of the first things dc wrote in his journal was that before she does anything, she needed to contact him.. remember the episode where she is in that motel room? she calls him on the phone and says shes ready to start her training and then spends some time in japan.. the real question to me is how did dc come to know takeda?[/quote]

OMG...I totally do NOT remember that at all!!! Wow....you may have cleared something up that has puzzled a couple of us...that would mean her dad actually knew Takeda but how???? Oh my there are many threads and ways they can go aren't there...and it is strange how some of us remember some things and others see other things...I have a friend who watched every single rerun and found new stuff every single time...she said it was like she blinked and missed something the first time around. They are very clever writers aren't they...
Krispi
Krispi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:13 pm

Thanks Kasey! I didn't remember that part either! I need to go back and rewatch the earlier episodes. About halfway through the season I went back and watched the premiere again and noticed so many things. This is the type of show that you can definitely watch repeatedly and still see something new.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:15 am

yes they are.. and i am one of those people that rewatch the episodes bc i know for sure there will be something i missed if i dont! so that episode was awhile back when it went into how she begun planning and plotting her revenge.. she had dark hair then.. but within the first couple of episodes there is clearly a letter from her dad that specifically tells emily to call takeda before she does anything, so thats the first thing she does.. but like i said, i have NO clue how her dad knows him?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:17 am

but ya, she pulls out that weird phone while shes in her motel room.. he answers and says hes been waiting for her call, and her exact words to him are "im ready to begin my training" he says "when can you be here?" she says "tomorrow"

Back to top Go down

Post by scarlet_sage7 Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:55 am

kasey31 wrote:within the first couple of episodes there is clearly a letter from her dad that specifically tells emily to call takeda before she does anything, so thats the first thing she does.. but like i said, i have NO clue how her dad knows him?

Quite possibly Takeda was an investor, don't you think?

scarlet_sage7

Female Posts : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Krispi Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:32 am

oh wow....that actually dings another bell in my head...remember when Daniel and Tyler were set up in that competition by Conrad...Takeda was at the dinner so he was connected with the firm from way back and WAS an investor...so that would have been how DC bumped up against him...but how he got involved in the revenge part is still up for grabs...how did DC know he would train his daughter...things to come things to come (I hope)
Krispi
Krispi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:21 pm

Krispi wrote:oh wow....that actually dings another bell in my head...remember when Daniel and Tyler were set up in that competition by Conrad...Takeda was at the dinner so he was connected with the firm from way back and WAS an investor...so that would have been how DC bumped up against him...but how he got involved in the revenge part is still up for grabs...how did DC know he would train his daughter...things to come things to come (I hope)

I need to rewatch some of those episodes! I agree that the think that makes most sense is Takeda being an investor in DC's company.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Revenge - Discussion

+16
disneychick
mrsbatonmom
rc49ers